HOW TO FILL THE CA FOUNDATION APPLICATION FORM
Hello Friends, ICAI has declared the date for filling of Examination application form for CA Foundation Nov 2018 Examination by the notification dated 25/07/2018. As per the said notification, ICAI will start accepting the Application form for CA Foundation Nov 2018 from 6th August 2018 and will last on 27th August 2018.
Looking for CA final application form ? Follow the link!
CA Foundation Exam Form Date Schedule
|Opening of Online Examination form Window||6th August, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online examination form (without late fees)||27th August, 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600/- or US$ 10)||4th September, 2018|
Are you getting confused about how to fill the CA Foundation exam form for November 2018. Then, don’t worry… We are providing you the complete guide for filling the form, You Just Concentrate on Your Preparation Strategy.
The CA Foundation application form is available on the ICAI website after which you’ll be getting your admit card to sit in the exams
- If you are not a registered user then you need to register first and if you are a registered user then you can proceed to log in.
- In order to register yourself, you need to enter your registration details, contact number, and email id and click on the register button to complete your registration procedure.
- Where due to any unavoidable circumstances if the registration details entered by the candidate does not match with records maintained by the ICAI, for example, your registration number and date of birth showing some error then you can be offered to register provisionally.
- Once your basic registration is completed an Email and SMS will be sent to the student with the verification code. Thereafter click on the “complete your profile” to proceed.
- After creating your profile a page will be displayed, wherein you need to complete your pending details. After filing the above details, click on the save button to save the form.
- Once step 2 is completed, the Registration procedure is completed. Now you can apply for the exams.
You can login to your account and there you can fill your application form.
- You are expected to check your profile before filing the CA Foundation application form online. In case your photograph and signature are not attached then you are required to attach your photograph and signature and the candidates who wish to change their photograph or signature can do so, in such a case you are required to print the PDF of the form. ( Affix his/her photograph, duly sign the form and get them attested. Attestation can be done only by a Practicing Chartered Accountant or Head of an Educational Institution or a Gazetted Officer) and submit it to the Exam Deptt. in the normal course. But the candidates whose photograph and signature are already appearing on their PDF are not required to send the hard copy/print out of such PDF at the Exam Deptt.
While filing the application form candidates are also required to upload the attested and scanned declaration. The size of the scanned file should be within 100-300KB and the file should be in the JPG format.
The candidates are also required to make the payment online through the online payment gateway either by Credit Card, Debit Card, Visa/Master/Maestro.
After successful online payment, you can download the PDF of the online application form from your dashboard and can take a print of such form. Before dispatching such form you are expected to take the following course of actions:-
- In case the photograph is not appearing on the application form– You need to affix two latest photographs ( passport size- 3.5cm-4.5cm) – One is required to be attested by any practicing chartered accountant, gazetted officer or head of educational institution).
- In case of the signature are not appearing on the application form– You are required to duly signed the form and also countersigned by your parent or guardian, and also require to get it attested by the persons mentioned in above para.
After completion of the above formalities, you are required to send the printout of such form in an envelope (without folding) by speed post to the Joint Secretary Exam (Examination Department), the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
In case you delayed in dispatching the printout of online application form to the examination deptt., and resultant it does not reach the Institute Office at New Delhi upto the last date, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. In the given case you will be allowed only if you show the printout showing the Barcode number and Payment Transaction Details.
Only one application should be submitted for the CA Foundation Examination. In case you fil more than one CA foundation exam form, all of them will be rejected. You will also not eligible for any refund.
Also, Read Our Blog on How to Score High Marks in CA Foundation
- The fees for examination is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- Incomplete CA Foundation application form will be subject to rejection.
- Retain a copy of such Application form as a proof that you have an examination form.
So, WISH YOU GOOD LUCK FRIENDS.