Students who are going to appear in May 2020 Examinations have to fill the CA Final application form to become eligible for such exam. Candidates can apply for such an examination from the ICAI official site icaiexam.icai.org. Students can also apply from the link given below on this page.
On this page, we are sharing with you the CA Final Application Form Procedure, important dates regarding such, fee details and all the relevant information related with CA Final Examination Form May 2020.
Eligibility criteria of CA Final Application form-
The candidates who are appearing for the ICAI CA Final May 2020 Examination have to Check the Eligibility criteria of the ICAI CA Final Examination Form. Below are the Eligibility Criteria of CA Final Examination Form-
- The appearing Candidates must be registered with the Board of Studies (BOS) of ICAI.
- Students who are appearing for the CA Final Examination must have passed both the group of IPCC CA Intermediate Examination.
- The candidates should complete the article ship training of atleast 2.5 years along with ICITSS and AICITSS training.
Important Dates for CA Final May 2020
|Opening of Online Examination form Window||5th February 2020|
|Last date for submission of online examination form (without late fees)||26th February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600/- or US$ 10)||4th March 2020|
|The opening of Correction Window – I||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The opening of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
ICAI has not issued any notification regarding the date on which ICAI will start accepting CA Final May 2020 Application forms.
ICAI sometime also givens an extension for submission of exam application form with the late fees for the students who would not be able to submit their form within the due date.
Procedure to Apply for CA Final May 2020 Examination
Students can fill their CA Final May 2020 Application form from the given below steps –
- Students can submit their CA Final Exam Application form for May 2020 only when they are registered with the ICAI portal. If you are not already registered, then create your account with the ICAI portal first.
- Your account on the ICAI portal will get authenticated by your Registration Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Kindly fill your Email Address and Mobile Number carefully because your Login Id and Password will send to this address and number only.
- In case, your information is showing some error or not matched with the information already fed in the ICAI database, then you can get a provisional registration.
- The students who are provisionally registered have to submit a copy of the registration letter and other relevant documents along with your application form.
- Once your account is created on the ICAI portal, you will become eligible to fill your Exam Application Form.
- Now, you have to Login to your account by submitting your username and password which has been sent to your email address.
- Click on the link given for the CA Final Application Form and submit the required credentials asked there.
- Cross check all the filled details displayed on the confirmation page and thereafter click on the submit button.
- Here you will be directed towards the payment of Examination Fees which can be paid using Master/ Visa credit or Debit card.
CA Final Application Form Fees May 2020 Attempt –
Students have to pay a prerequisite amount of Examination fee for submitting the ICAI CA Final Examination form May 2020 –
|For Indian Centres|
|Single Group||Rs 1800/-|
|Both Groups||Rs 3300/-|
|Single Group||US$ 325/-|
|Both Groups||US$ 550/-|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200/-|
|Both Groups||INR 4000/-|
|Insurance and Risk Management (IRM)||INR 2000/-|
|ITL & WTO||INR 2000/- per group|
|MAC/CMC/TMC||INR 1000/- per group|
|International Taxation – Assessment Test||INR 2000/-|
Late Fees of CA Final Application Form
|For Indian / Kathmandu Centres||Rs 600/-|
|For Abroad Centres||US$ 10|
ICAI CA Final Examination Form May 2020 Submission.
The CA Students have to do the Submission of ICAI CA Final Examination Form to the head office of ICAI. Students whose photographs and signature are not printed on their CA Final Examination Form they have to submit their application form to the head office of ICAI or the branch office of ICAI.
The submitted Application Form of CA Final should be sent with the attested seal done by the Gazzette or the member of ICAI.
The Branch office of ICAI is located at Delhi, Mumbai, Kanpur, Kolkata and Chennai and Branch Offices at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Pune, Surat, Thane and Vadodara.
Appearing CA Final Students can also send their CA Final Examination Form through the Post. ICAI CA Final Examination Form Submission Postal Address-
Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi (India) – 110002.
ICAI CA Final Application Form May 2020 Correction Window.
Students who registered themselves for the ICAI CA Final Examination Form are going to get the opportunity to rectify their errors through the Application Form of CA Final Correction Window. The Correction Window of CA Final Examination Form will be free of cost. Students can change their CA Final Examination Centre/ Zone/ Medium/Group/Elective paper through this Correction Window of ICAI Examination Form.
Status of ICAI CA Final Exam Form.
After submission of the ICAI CA Final Examination/Application Form, it has seen that a lot of students are still confused and want to Check Application Form May 2020 Status. By Checking ICAI Application Form Status appearing students can able figure out that their CA Final Examination Form is accepted or rejected.
How to Check ICAI CA Final Application Form Status 2020.
Below are the steps to Check ICAI CA Final Examination Form Status Online.
- Appearing students have to log in to the official website of ICAI or follow the above link given on this page to Check Status of ICAI CA Final Examination Form May 2020.
- On to the next step, candidates have to enter their barcode or registration number.
- Now the students have to click “Check Status”. Over the screen, the status of application and payment will appear. ICAI has advised students to Check CA Final Examination Form status after paying the application form fee.
After completion of all the process of ICAI CA Final Application Form May 2020, students are eligible to receive CA Final May 2020 Admit Card. Students can download their CA Final Admit Card from the official website of ICAI.
On the above page, we have shared with you the important dates related to CA Final May 2020 Exam Application Form, Procedure to apply for such exam, Examination, and Late fee as well.
Hope you found the above article helpful and for more such information stay in tune with cawizard, the home of future CA’s. Ask your queries in the comment section given below.