Hello Friends, as we all know after the declaration of CA Foundation result, ICAI releases the date of CA Foundation Application form for May 2020 Examination, ICAI has declared the date for filling of application form for the CA Foundation May 2020 Examination by releasing the notification on its official website. As per the said notification, ICAI will start accepting the Examination/Application form for CA Foundation May 2020 from 5th February 2020 and will last on 26th February 2020 without late fee. Students who have completed their 10+2 can apply for the CA Foundation Application Form for May 2020 Examination after successful completion of the CA Foundation Registration Procedure.
Looking for CA final application form ? Follow the link!
CA Foundation Exam Form Date Schedule
Below are all the Important dates of the ICAI CA Foundation Examination/Application Form May 2020.
|Opening of CA Foundation Online Examination form Window||5th February 2020|
|Last date for submission of CA Foundation online examination form (without late fees)||26th February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of CA Foundation Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600)||4th March 2020|
Are you getting confused about how to fill the CA Foundation exam form for May 2020? Then, don’t worry… We are providing you the complete guide for filling the form, You Just Concentrate on Your Preparation Strategy.
How to Fill CA Foundation Application/Examination Form.
Procedure to Fill the ICAI CA Foundation Application/Examination Form online for May 2020 Exams.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of ICAI, new users have to register on the student dashboard section and an existing user can directly login by entering user name and password.
- In order to register yourself for CA Foundation Application Form, you need to enter your registration details, contact number, and email id and click on the register button to complete your registration procedure of the CA Foundation Examination Form.
- Where due to any unavoidable circumstances if the registration details entered by the candidate do not match with records maintained by the ICAI, for example, your registration number and date of birth showing some error then you can be offered to register provisionally.
- Once your basic registration is completed an Email and SMS will be sent to the student with the verification code. Thereafter click on the “complete your profile” to proceed.
- After creating your profile a page will be displayed, where you need to complete your pending details. After filing up all the above details, click on the save button to save the form to complete the registration process of CA Foundation Examination.
- Once step 2 is completed, the Registration procedure of ICAI CA Foundation Exam Form 2020 will be completed. Now you can apply for the CA Foundation Exam Form Online.You can log in to your account and there you can fill your application form.
- You are expected to check your profile before filing the CA Foundation Examination form online. In case your photograph and signature are not attached then you are required to attach your photograph and signature and the candidates who wish to change their photograph or signature can do so, in such a case you are required to print the PDF of the form. ( Affix his/her photograph, duly sign the form and get them attested. Attestation can be done only by a Practicing Chartered Accountant or Head of an Educational Institution or a Gazetted Officer) and submit it to the Exam Deptt. in the normal course. But the candidates whose photograph and signature are already appearing on their PDF are not required to send the hard copy/print out of such PDF at the Exam Deptt.
While filing the application form candidates are also required to upload the attested and scanned declaration. The size of the scanned file should be within 100-300KB and the file should be in the JPG format in order to upload them while for the CA Foundation Exam Application Form.
CA Foundation Exam/Application Form Fee Submission May 2020 Examination.
All the process of CA Foundation Examination process is done through an online process. The candidates are also required to make the payment through the online payment gateway either by Credit Card, Debit Card, Visa/Master/Maestro for filling CA Foundation Application/Examination Form Fee for May 2020 Examination.
After successful online payment, you can download the CA Foundation Application Form PDF 2020 of the online application form from your dashboard and can take a print of such form. Before dispatching such form you are expected to take the following course of actions:-
In case If Signature and Photograph are not your CA Foundation Examination Form.
Sometimes it has seen that the on application form of CA Foundation Students does not have signature and photograph in that case students have to download the PDF of Application Form of CA Foundation Examination from the ICAI website attest their photographer and signature along with the signature of ICAI Member.
- In case the photograph is not appearing on the application form– You need to affix two latest photographs ( passport size- 3.5cm-4.5cm) – One is required to be attested by any practicing chartered accountant, gazetted officer or head of educational institution).
- In case of the signature are not appearing on the application form– You are required to duly sign the form and also countersigned by your parent or guardian, and also require to get it attested by the persons mentioned in the above paragraph.
After completion of CA Foundation Exam Form all the above procedures, you are required to send the printout of CA Foundation Exam Form in an envelope (without folding) by speed post.
Postal Location of the CA Foundation Application Form.
Joint Secretary Exam (Examination Department),
the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
‘ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110002.
In case you delayed in dispatching the printout of the online application form to the examination deptt., and resultant it does not reach the Institute Office at New Delhi up to the last date, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. In the given case you will be allowed only if you show the printout showing the Barcode number and Payment Transaction Details.
Only one application should be submitted for the CA Foundation Examination. In case you fil more than one CA foundation exam form, all of them will be rejected. You will also not eligible for any refund.
CA Foundation Application Form Fee
Below are details of the ICAI CA Foundation Form Fee. All the ICAI CA Exam Application Form Fee is to be paid through the online medium using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
|CA Foundation Form||CA Foundation Application Form Fee|
|For Indian Centre||1500 Rs.|
|For Kathmandu Centre||2200 Rs. ( Nepal Currency)|
|For Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai and Muscat Centre.||325 Dollars|
Eligibility Criteria of CA Foundation Exam/Application Form.
Appearing CA Foundation Students have to fulfill the criteria given by ICAI, after that they will be eligible to fill the CA Foundation Exam Form and can appear for the CA Foundation 2020 Examination.
- Interested candidates who are going to fill the CA Foundation Exam Application Application Form must have passed out their 12th examination from the recognized state board or central board school.
- Appearing candidates have to Registered themselves for the CA Foundation Examination with the Board of Studies(BOS) in order to apply for CA Foundation Exam Form.
Documents Required for CA Foundation Application Forms
CA Foundation Student has to keep the following list of necessary documents while filling up the ICAI CA Foundation Examination Form 2020 Examination.
- A soft copy of the CA Foundation Registration Form for the correct registration number.
- Since the payment of the CA Foundation, Examination Form is to be made online students have to keep Debit Card/Credit Card/Master/ Maestro/Visa for making the online payment successful.
- A copy of student signature and passport size photo.
ICAI CA Foundation Examination Form Correction Window.
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India provides the facilities of the CA Foundation Application Form Correction window. The CA Foundation Exam Form Correction Window will open after the due date of the ICAI CA Foundation Examination Form. Students who had committed any mistake or want to change their Centre/Medium can opt for a change in the Correction window of CA Foundation Exam Form Free of Cost.ICAI also releases the second correction window of Foundation Examination. For a change in the application form, this time students have to pay an amount of 1000 Rs.
Check ICAI CA Foundation May 2020 Application Form Status.
Appearing CA Foundation candidates can also check the Status of CA Foundation Exam Form to confirm whether the application form is accepted or rejected. Students can check the status CA Foundation Examination Form May 2020 from the website of ICAI.
Procedure to Check CA Foundation May 2020 Application Form.
- Step1- Candidates have to log in to the dashboard of students panel on the official website of ICAI to Check Status of Examination Form for CA Foundation May 2020.
- Step2- On to the next page students have to enter their registration no. and barcode to check the status.
- Step 3- Click on Check Status. Candidates can check the CA Foundation May 2020 Application Form Status on the screen.
CA Foundation Admit Card May 2020
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India will release ICAI CA Foundation Admit Card for May 2020 14 days prior to the CA Foundation Exams. Students who are appearing for the CA Foundation Examination May 2020 can download their CA Foundation Admit Card online from the official website of ICAI. Students have to log in to the ICAI website and can download their admit card.
ICAI CA Foundation May 2020 Application Form Frequently Asked Questions:
Question No-1 How to Fill the ICAI CA Foundation Examination Form Online?
Answer- Candidates can fill their CA Foundation May 2020 Application Form Online from the official website of ICAI. Login into the student’s dashboard section. Now tap on the CA Foundation Exam Form, fill all the necessary details confirm the application form by making the necessary payment.
Question No-2 Where to send CA Foundation Application Form?
Answers- All the procedure of CA Foundation Examination form is to be done online on the ICAI website. In case if a student did not receive their signature and passport picture on the pdf of CA Foundation Examination Form, they have to send a photocopy of the Application form to the nearest branch office or head office of ICAI. The sent documents should have a passport size photo with the student’s signature and must be attested by the gazette or a member of ICAI.
Question No-3 When will CA Foundation Application Form Registration Start and End?
Answers- Students can able to fill the CA Foundation Nov Application Form starting from the 5th of February 2020 and the last date for the ICAI CA Foundation Examination May 2020 Examination Form without late fee is 26th of February 2020.
Also, Read Our Blog on How to Score High Marks in CA Foundation
- The fees for examination is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- The incomplete CA Foundation application form will be subject to rejection.
- Retain a copy of such Application form as proof that you have an examination form.
So, WISH YOU GOOD LUCK FRIENDS.