CA Exam Cancelled! Yes you, heard it Right.
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India on 03rd July 2020 Issued a Notification regarding Cancellation of CA Examination.
Earlier CA Foundation/CA Intermediate/ CA Final exams were postponed for the July/August Month. Now ICAI has taken a decision that CA May 2020 Examination will be cancelled and merge with CA Nov 2020 Examination.
Both the CA May 2020 Examination and CA Nov 2020 Examination will be taken place together.
With the Ongoing scenario of Covid-19 and Safety and Benefits of the students, ICAI has decided that to cancel CA Exams. ICAI also told that all the students benefit along with the fee and exemption will be postponed along with the CA May 2020 Examination.
Students who are going to appear in the CA July/August must go through the notification which is provided by the ICAI.
Students can download their CA Inter past 10 year question and paper with answers to prepare them well.
CA Exam Cancelled. Notification by ICAI
Below are the notifications issued by the ICAI regarding CA May Exam Cancelled and Merging it with November 2020 Examination.
Check the Official Statement by ICAI regarding the Cancellation of CA May 2020 Exams. (Click here)
CA May 2020 Exams Cancelled Merge with Nov 2020- Important Points.
Below are the important points which ICAI has mentioned in the notification of CA Exam Cancelled and merged it with the Nov 2020 Exams.
- Students have the option to Change their CA Foundation/CA Intermediate/CA Final Examination Centre along with their group Appearance at the time of filling CA Nov 2020 Application Form.
- The Cancelled CA Foundation may 2020 Examination will start on November 1st 2020.
- Students have to fill a fresh CA Application Form before the commencement of the examination.
ICAI has also said that the Above date of November 1st may change if the ongoing scenario is not within control.
CA Exam Cancelled. Reason for Cancellation of CA May 2020 Examination.
- The severity and spreading of coronavirus which was expected to subside in the month of June did not happen and which leads to ICAI to cancelled the CA exams. You can also say that CA Exams Postponed by the ICAI.
- Ministry of home affair notification on cancellation of examination and closure of educational institution all across India, due to which institution denied to take the provide their premises for the examination.
CA Exams Cancelled – FAQ
Question no-1: Did CA Final exam Cancelled by ICAI?
Answers- Yes, ICAI has Cancelled CA Final Exams and postponed it to the month of Nov 2020.
Question no-2- Why CA Exam cancelled by ICAI?
Answers- As per the latest notification issued by the ICAI, the severity and spreading of Covid-19 and for the safety of students CA Exams Cancelled by ICAI.
Question No-3 What are the latest updates by ICAI?
Answers- ICAI has cancelled the CA May 2020 Examination, earlier the ICAI had postponed the May 2020 Examination to July/August. Now the examination has merged with the CA Nov 2020 examination.
Question No-4 Is CA Exam Postponed?
Answers- Yes, CA Exams are postponed by the ICAI, earlier the examination were conducted in the month of May now they are merged with the CA Nov 2020 Examination.
Question No-5 What are the new Dates for CA Nov 2020 Examination?
Answers- CA May 2020 Examination are cancelled and will commence in the month of Nov 2020. The new examination dates for Foundation, Intermediate and Final has been issued. Check here.