CMA Intermediate Course is the second stage of the CMA course. The institute of cost and management accountants of India is responsible for conducting the CMA Intermediate Exam. Further, the exam is conducted twice in June and December.
Moreover, the students who want to appear in the CMA Intermediate exam must pass the CMA Foundation Exam. To pass the CMA Exam, students must secure 40% in each subject.
Further, in this article, you will find all the essential details related to the CMA Inter course, like, the syllabus, fees, registration process, and Eligibility Criteria.
Table of Content
- CMA Intermediate Course 2022- Important Dates
- Eligibility for CMA Intermediate Course 2022
- CMA Intermediate Registration 2022
- CMA Intermediate Exam Pattern
- CMA Inter Syllabus
- CMA Intermediate Admit Card
- CMA Inter Result 2022
- Frequently Asked Question
CMA Intermediate Course 2022- Important Dates
Before starting anything lets us first begin with the important dates related to CMA Intermediate:
|CMA Inter Registration||Open|
|Last date of Registration||Jan 31, 2022|
|Availability of Exam form||TBA|
|Release of Admit Card||TBA|
|CMA Intermediate Exam dates||TBA|
Eligibility for CMA Intermediate Course 2022
To register for the CMA Intermediate course, the students must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria for the CMA Inter course are:
- The Candidate must pass the Class 12th Examination from the Recognized board.
- The Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level of ICAI or have passed the Part 1 Exam of CAT conducted by the institute of cost accountants of India.
- The Students holding a degree from a recognized university or those who have passed the two years of Engineering are eligible for the Course.
CMA Intermediate Registration 2022
Before appearing in the CMA Intermediate Examination, the student must register for the Course. So, if the students fulfil the above eligibility criteria, you must register for the Course.
There are two ways to apply to the CMA Intermediate Course:
- By CMA Foundation Course
- By Direct Entry Route
Steps to Register for the CMA Intermediate
- Firstly, open the official website of ICMAI, i.e. icmai.in. Once you have opened the website, click on the “Students” tab in the menu.
- Once you click on the admission link, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Afterwards, you will see several options over there on the left side. Click on Online Admission.
- Now, apply for the CMA Intermediate course and fill out the application form.
- Next, enter all the essential details required and directly generate the OTP.
- Now, the login credentials will be sent to your registered mail id, and now you can proceed to fill up your examination form.
- Lastly, upload all the scanned copies of the documents and pay the registration fees.
CMA Intermediate Registration fees
The registration fees for the CMA Intermediate are Rs 2200 without any instalments and Rs 12000 and 10000 with instalments.
|Particular||CMA Intermediate Fees|
|With Instalments||Rs.12000 + 10,000|
Further, the student to note that, In order to attempt the June 2022 exam, the students have to pay the fee by 31st Jan 2022.
CMA Intermediate Exam Pattern
Once you register for the CMA Intermediate Exam, you must start preparing for the Course. But before beginning preparation for the Course, the student must know the exam pattern. Check the table below to see the Exam pattern for CMA Intermediate.
|Mode of Exam||Online-Center Based|
|Types of Question||Objective and Subjective|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Total No of Questions||120|
CMA Inter Syllabus
The Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India has released the syllabus for the students. The Students can download the entire syllabus of CMA Inter from this page.
|CMA Intermediate Group-I Subjects|
|Laws and Ethics||Download|
|CMA Intermediate Group-II Subjects|
|Operation Management and Strategic Management||Download|
|Cost and Management Accounting and Financial Management||Download|
|Company Accounts and Audits||Download|
CMA Intermediate Admit Card
ICMAI will provide the admit cards for the CMA Intermediate exams on the official website as soon as the application exam form windows are closed. Before the tests, the students must download their admit card from there because no one will be able to administer the test without it. The following are some essential details about the ICMAI CMA Intermediate admit card that students should be aware of:
- Candidates must bring their admit card to the testing location in order to take the exam.
- The student’s name, exam date and time, signature, photo, test centre, address, and other details should all be included on the admit card.
- Candidates have to have additionally downloaded the exam-related instructions.
CMA Inter Result 2022
Students who wish to view their ICMAI CMA Intermediate results for the class of 2022 should continue to monitor ICMAI notifications. The students can follow the instructions to acquire their results as soon as ICMAI releases the notification of the result announcement.
- ICMAI will announce the CMA Intermediate course results online.
- To view and obtain their Intermediate results, candidates must check in to the ICMAI website using their registered number.
- You can also look at the ICMAI’s rank list, which includes the name of the centre, the Candidate’s name, and their roll number.
- Students who complete the Intermediate level can then enrol in the CMA Final course and begin their preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is CMA Intermediate Course?
Ans: The CMA Intermediate course is the Second stage of the CMA course. The Course is regulated by the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India.
Q2. Can I do CMA after Class 12th?
Ans: Yes, any student can do CMA after passing class 12th from a recognized board.
Q3. Is CMA Inter Easy?
Ans: CMA Inter is not an easy course. But, you can easily pass by doing the hard work.
Q4. What is the last date to register for CMA Intermediate Course?
Ans: The last date to register for the CMA Intermediate course is 31 Jan 2022.
Q5. How to Download CMA Intermediate Study Material for 2022 Exams?
Ans: The students can download the CMA Intermediate Study material for 2022 Exams from the official websites of icmai.