CA foundation registration dates for December 2021 attempt are out. Students can register for the CA foundation Dec 2021 exam from 1st July 2021.
CA Foundation Registration and Eligibility Criteria: CA Foundation Course is the entry-level exam for pursuing a Chartered Accountancy Course in India. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is responsible to conduct CA Examination in India. After Passing CBSE Class 12th examination or equivalent examination recognized by the Government or Government body, Students can register with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the CA Foundation Course. Students who want to appear in the CA Foundation course have to go through a systematic process filling CA Foundation Registration and Application Form. CA Foundation Registration process held twice a year in the month of December and June.
New CA Foundation Registration Forms are issued by the ICAI after the declaration of the CA Foundation Result of the current session.
From this article, students can get to know how to register for the CA foundation, and all about the CA foundation registration process.
CA Foundation Dec 2021 Registration Process
The process of CA Foundation registration starts with filling the Online Registration Form for Dec 2021 Examination. You can start filling your online registration form on 1st July from the below online registration process.
Steps for filling CA Foundation Registration Form Online Dec 2021 Examination. ( Latest)
Step 1- Students who are registering for the very first time for CA Foundation Examination, should click here.
You will be taken to this screen. Please fill in your required details and click on Generate OTP. You will receive OTP on your mobile phone and the verification link will be sent to your concerned mail ID.
Step 2- Now Students are required to enter the captcha text and submit it for receiving OTP.
Step 3- For validation, an OTP will be sent
Step 4- Fill the OTP and by validating complete the login process
Step 5- Once you complete the OTP Validations, you will receive the login details on Email/SMS so that you can log in. You can log in here.
Step 6- After you log in, you have to provide the necessary credentials in the registration form. There you also have to upload the scanned copies of your original documents.
Details mentioned in the CA Foundation BOS Registration 2021 are:
- Name of the Father
- Name of the mother
- Your Complete address
- Pin code
Step 7- Now you need to upload your scanned photograph and signature. The maximum image ratio should be width: 21 cm and length: 27 cm.
Step 8- After you complete your above-mentioned process, you have to pay the required CA Foundation registration fees.
On successful payment, the system will automatically generate a successful transaction message along with the form automatically.
Here you complete your CA Foundation Registration process, now ICAI will send you the CA Foundation course Study Material through CDS(Centralized Dispatch System).
Offline CA Foundation Registration Process
If students enroll in any one of the mentioned states- Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, and Jharkhand –should submit the form and documents at the following Regional Office:
|Northern India Regional Council of|
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI BHAWAN, 52-54, Institutional Area,
Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Near,
Karkardooma Courts, Delhi – 110 032
Phone: 011-39893990, 30210601, Fax: 011-
Important Documents Required for CA Foundation Registration Process
The documents required for the ICAI registration process for ca foundation are as follows:
- Appearing students are required to an attested copy of the mark sheet/ Admit card of their 12th Class.
- For international students, they required a copy of proof for their citizenship.
- For the SC/ST/OBC special category students, they are required to submit the certificate of proof.
- The Latest photo of appearing students to affix on the registration form.
- A copy of the 10th mark sheet, which shows the student’s name and date of birth.
CA Foundation Registration Letter
Students must have the CA foundation letter before the CA foundation exam Dec 2021. Therefore, students must carry the CA foundation registration letter along with the admit card. If a student has their registration letter but does not have the CA foundation admit card at the time of exam, then after going through the procedure he or she will be allowed to sit in the exam.
Things to Keep in Mind While CA Foundation Registration Procedure
To avoid errors it is very important to keep few things in mind while registering for the CA foundation Dec 2021 exam.
- The candidate has to pay the registration amount through the payment gateway after filling the online form.
- After the payment is done, the system will generate the CA foundation form automatically.
- Along with print out of the online registration form, the following documents are to be submitted to the concerned Regional Office of ICAI within 7 days of the date of online registration
- The duly signed printout of the online successful registration form in hard copy
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12 examination issued by the respective Board
- If a student is a foreigner, then an attested copy of proof of Nationality should also be submitted,
- For students of reserved category and disabled students, attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC and Differently abled should be provided.
How to Check CA Foundation Registration Form Status Online
To check the CA foundation registration form status online, or whether you have filled the exam form correctly or not, follow the given steps below:
- Students will receive a confirmation mail including the CA foundation registration number and password, only after the CA foundation registration process.
- By visiting the official website of ICAI, students can check their CA foundation registration form status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the CA foundation registration fee for the Dec 2021 attempt?
Ans: The fee CA foundation registration fee for the Dec 2021 attempt are as follows:
|Serial Number||Fee details||Optional or Compulsory||Fee for Indian Students (in Rs)||Fee for Foreign Students|
(in US Dollars)
|1||Prospectus of Foundation Course||Compulsory||200||20$|
|3||Subscription for Students’ Journal (For One Year)||Optional||200||20$|
|4||Subscription for Members’ Journal (For One Year) (Optional)||Optional||400||40$|
Q2. What is the last date for CA foundation Dec 2021 registration?
Ans: The last date for the CA foundation Dec 2021 registration is 1st July 2021.
Q3. When will the CA foundation admit cards will be released?
Ans: The CA foundation admit cards will be released 14 days before the commencement of the exam.