As ICAI releases the application form just after the declaration of CA IPCC Result. Here is the Complete Procedure for submission of the CA IPCC Application form for May 2020 is explained thoroughly in this blog. CA IPCC exams are conducted twice in the year May and November by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
ICAI has released the date for the submission of the Exam Application form by releasing a notification. The candidates can apply for the form from 5th February 2020 to 27th February 2020.
Candidates might also submit CA IPCC Exam Application Form for May 2020 attempt after the due date by making the payment of late fees up to 4th March 2020.
With the same notification, ICAI has also released the date sheet for IPCC Examination.
On this page, we are providing you the link which will land you directly on the ICAI official page from where you can apply for May 2020 CA IPCC Exams. Also, here you will get the procedure of how to fill the CA IPCC application form.
ICAI gives you liberty either to apply for a single group or both groups as per your preparation. Let’s check it.
Important Dates for CA IPCC Application Form May 2020
Updation will be done after ICAI Official announcement
|Opening of Online Examination form Window||5th February 2020|
|Last date for submission of online examination form (without late fees)||27th February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600/- or US$ 10)||4th March 2020|
|The opening of Correction Window – I||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The opening of Correction Window – II||TBA|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||TBA|
CA IPCC Application Form May 2020
The only way for the submission of the CA IPCC Exam Application form for the May 2020 attempt is from the ICAI official portal only. No physical application is allowed for the application of CA IPCC Exams for May 2020. However, for submitting the online IPCC exam application form, you have to register first on the ICAI portal. Then only, you can make an online application.
Procedure to Fill the CA IPCC Application Form for May 2020
How to Register on the ICAI Portal –
- Candidates already registered on the ICAI portal can directly make the application by login into their account. But unregistered candidates have to register first from the “Register Now” button.
- In order to complete your basic registration, you have to submit your Email ID and Mobile Number. In case your details are getting matched with the ICAI records, you will get facilitated by Provisional Registration.
- Once your basic registration gets completed, all your registration details and the verification code will be sent to you on the above-mentioned Email and SMS.
- If the registration is not yet completed, you have to complete your profile which can be referred to as the second step of registration. Here you have to fill the other credentials asking in the form comprising of Address, Name of the city, country, state, etc. Save the details by clicking on the “Save Details” Button.
- Now, you are eligible to apply for CA IPCC May 2020 Exams.
How to Apply on the ICAI Portal –
- Click here www.icaiexam.icai.org
- You are a registered user now. Hence, you need to submit your Login ID and password to login to your account.
- Fill your Application form for CA IPCC May 2020 Exams carefully and students who are pursuing this course through the Direct Entry Route also need to upload a scanned copy of the Declaration of Service.
- “Save and Preview” your form once you have verified all the details. Click the Final Submit button only when you have completely verified it.
- Make the payment of Examination fees by clicking on the “Make Payment” button. Your form is deemed to be submitted when your payment is successful and the system has successfully generated a pdf.
- After the successful completion of payment, the system will automatically generate a PDF. Click on “Download PDF” and keep its print for further reference.
CA IPCC Exam Application Form Fees of May 2020
ICAI has facilitated that you can make the payment of Exam application fees by VISA / MASTERCARD or Credit or Debit Card. The candidates shall bring to their notice that late fees will be applicable if the application is submitted after the last date.
|For Indian Centers|
|Single Group||Rs 1500/-|
|Both Group||Rs 2700/-|
|Single Group||US $ 325|
|Both Group||US $ 500|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200|
|Both Group||INR 3400|
Late fees for submission of IPCC application form after the last date –
|Domestic and Kathmandu Centres||Rs 600/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 10/-|
Download CA IPCC Last 10 Attempt Question Papers with Solutions from here.