Students are eagerly waiting for the CMA inter and final result of July 2023. The ICMAI CMA result 2023 of the July session will be declared by ICMAI on September 26, 2023 (tentatively) on its official website, icmai.in.
You can check your result through your 11-digit registration number.
This article will provide CMA result 2023 dates and a step-by-step guide to check your result, rank list, and pass percentage of both CMA inter and final.
CMA Inter & Final Result July 2023 Date (Updated)
The CMA result date 2023 for the July 2023 exams for the Intermediate and Final levels are mentioned in the table below:
|CMA Inter & Final Exam Dates||July 15 to July 22, 2023|
|CMA Inter Result June 2023 Date||September 26, 2023 (Tentatively)|
|CMA Final Result 2023 Date||September 26, 2023 (Tentatively)|
|CMA Next Attempt Dates for Inter||December 10 to December 17, 2023|
|CMA Next Attempt Dates for Final||December 10 to December 17, 2023|
|CMA Inter or Final Next Attempt||June 2024|
How to check CMA Inter and Final Result 2023?
Follow these steps to check out the CMA Inter Result and CMA Final Result of the July 2023 exams:
1) Click on this link to visit the official website of ICMAI- icmai.in .
2) Click on the Students tab.
3) Click on the examination tab.
4) Click on the results under the examination column.
5) You will be redirected to the page where the results link will be displayed.
6) Select the exam for which you have appeared.
7) Enter your registration number.
8) Your result will be displayed on the screen.
9) Ensure you take a printout of the report card for future reference.
You can also check your results directly through this link-https://icmai.in/studentswebsite/exam_results.php
CMA Passing Marks for both levels
ICMAI has prescribed the minimum marks you must obtain to pass in CMA inter and final.
For students appearing in a single group:
More than 40 percent marks in each subject and more than 50 percent in aggregate, taking all the subjects of a single group.
For students appearing in both groups:
More than 40 percent marks in each subject and more than 50 per cent in aggregate taking all the subjects of both groups.
Note: If you score more than 60 percent in a subject, you will be exempted from attending that paper in subsequent attempts.
Students who have passed the final level are eligible to sit in the campus placements of the institute.
Details Mentioned in the CMA Marksheet 2023
The following details are available in the CMA mark sheet of CMA results 2023:
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Subject wise marks
- Total marks
- Status of the result
ICMAI CMA Rank List 2023
ICMAI releases the rank list and pass list for the CMA Inter and Final courses after announcing the results for the respective courses in each session. The top 50 candidates will be listed in a PDF that ICMAI provides after declaring the CMA Results 2023. The rank list often contains information about the applicants, including their name, roll number, and the rank they received.
Details Mentioned in CMA Rank List
This list contains the following details:
- Rank of the Candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of candidate
- Registration number of candidate
- SRL number (Serial No.)
ICMAI CMA Inter and Final Pass Percentage July 2023
ICMAI will also release the CMA result Pass Percentage for the July 2023 exams along with CMA July 2023 Results
|Appeared in||Appeared||Passed||Pass %|
|Group-I||To be updated||To be updated||To be updated|
|Group-II||To be updated||To be updated||To be updated|
|Passed in either group||To be updated||To be updated||To be updated|
|Passed Both Groups||To be updated||To be updated||To be updated|
You can check the ICMAI passing percentage for the June 2022 exams to take the estimation-
CMA Passing Percentage of Dec 2022 session
FOR CMA INTER:
5327 students passed in the CMA Results of the December 2022 session.
The pass percentage:
- Group 1: 19.10%.
- Group II: 24.29%.
- Passed in either group: 13.67%.
- Passed Both Groups: 15.06%.
FOR CMA FINAL:
In the Dec 2022 CMA Final exams, 1241 students passed the exam. The pass percentage:
- Group III: 8.81%
- Group-IV: 17.77%
- Passed in either Group: 9.94%
- Passed Both Groups: 6.85%
CMA Rankers of Dec 2022 exam:
Given below is the list of rankers at inter level for the Dec 2022 exam :
Given below is the list of rankers at the final level:
Essential question regarding CMA results:
When to apply for verification of result?
You can apply for verification of results within 30 days of the declaration of CMA results in the following cases:
1) There is a totalling mistake.
2) If the examiner has not checked any of your answers.
How to Apply for Verification of the CMA Result?
- Visit the official website of ICMAI, and a link will be provided under the examination tab to apply for verification of result.
- Fill out the details like your name, registration number, course name, etc.
- Submit the application, and you will have to pay a fee of Rs 250 per paper for verification. This fee will be refundable if the marks in a particular paper are changed.
- After payment of the fee, your verification process will start.
How to Obtain a Photocopy of the CMA Answer Sheet?
A student can apply for certified copies of the answer sheet through the RTI Act of 2005 at a nominal cost. Follow the below steps:
- Create an account in the RTI portal.
- Click on the submit request option.
- In search public authority, enter the keyword “cost accountant “and select The Cost Accountants of India CMA course.
- Details such as name and educational qualification will be auto-filled.
- In the field “text for RTI application”, provide details and request certified copies.
- Upload merged copies of the student ID card and admit card.
- Click on the submit button and make a payment of Rs 10.
- ICMAI will require an additional Rs 2 per page fee and postal charges. You can make this payment through the RTI portal.
You will receive a hard copy within two weeks from the India Post.
How to Obtain a Duplicate Marksheet of CMA Result?
You can receive a duplicate mark sheet by writing an application on plain paper and filling out all the necessary details like your name and registration number. You can obtain a mark sheet within five years of the declaration of results
1) Submit a fee of Rs. 100 if the application is submitted within five years of the declaration of result
2)A fee of Rs. 200 is required if the result was declared more than five years ago.
3) Make a demand draft for payment to the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
4) Send the application to the director (examination)of the ICWA (India), CMA Bhawan,12 Sudder Street, Kolkata,700016, along with the demand draft.
FAQs regarding CMA Result 2023 of Inter and Final
Q1. What if I fail the CMA July 2023 examinations?
Ans: You will be required to take examinations in the December 2023 attempt.
Q2. When will ICMAI declare the results of the CMA July 2023 examination?
Ans: ICMAI will declare the Intermediate and Final CMA Result 2023 on September 26, 2023 (tentatively).
Q3. How many marks do I require to pass the examination?
Ans: You will require at least 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% aggregate to pass the CMA exams of each group.
Q4. How can I score exemption in any subject?
Ans: You require 60% marks to score exemption in any subject.
Q5. What is the duration of the CMA Course?
Ans: The duration of the CMA course ranges from 12-18 months, respectively.