From this article, you can check the latest Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2024 and SAY/improvement exam time table. Class 12th is an important year of your academic life, so you should give more than 100% in achieving the best education and results.
While you are in class 12th, you should also plan for your higher studies, so we have shared some important tips for you at the end of this article.
Important dates regarding Kerala Plus Two Exams Time Table 2024
|Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2024||1 Mar 2024 – 26 Mar 2024|
|Improvement Exam Time Table||June 2024 (Tentatively)|
Kerala Plus Two Final Exams Time Table 2024
|1 Mar 2024||Physics, sociology, anthropology|
|5 Mar 2024||Home science, Gandhian studies, philosophy, journalism, computer science, statistics|
|7 Mar 2024||Mathematics, Part III languages, Sanskrit Sastra|
|14 Mar 2024||Chemistry, history, Islamic history and culture, business studies, communicative English|
|16 Mar 2024||Geography, music, social work, geology, accountancy|
|19 Mar 2024||Biology, electronics, political science, Sanskrit Sahithya, computer application, English literature|
|21 Mar 2024||Part I English|
|23 Mar 2024||Part II languages, computer science and information technology|
|26 Mar 2024||Economics, electronic systems|
Arts Subject Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2024
|1 Mar 2024||Main|
|5 Mar 2024||Subsidiary|
|7 Mar 2024||Sanskrit|
|14 Mar 2024||Literature|
|19 Mar 2024||Aesthetics|
|21 Mar 2024||Part I English|
|23 Mar 2024||Part II Languages|
Kerala Plus Two SAY/Improvement Exams 2024
Students can appear in the SAY/Improvement exams if they were absent in the main exams, have failed in one or two papers, or if they wish to improve their marks in the Kerala Plus Two Results. You have to fill a form to appear in these exams. The forms can be collected from the school. Also, deposit the application fee with the form.
For SAY Exam: Rs. 150 per subject
For improvement exam: Rs. 500 per subject
For Practical Exam: Rs. 25 per subject
Fee for certificate: Rs. 40
SAY/Improvement Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2024 Exam
Forenoon: 9:30 am to 12:15 am
Afternoon: 2:00 pm to 4:45 pm
|Date||Subject Name (Forenoon shift)||Subject Name (Afternoon shift)|
|July 2024||Accountancy, History, Islamic History & Culture, Communicative English, Electronic Service Technology (Old), Electronic Systems||Physics, Geography, Music, Gandhian Studies, English Literature|
|July 2024||Economics, Journalism||Geology, Statistics, Computer Application, Home Science|
|July 2024||Business Studies, Sociology, Philosophy, Anthropology||Chemistry, Sanskrit Sastra, Political Science|
|July 2024||English (Part 1)||Part II Languages, Computer Information Technology (Old), Computer Science and Information Technology|
|July 2024||Mathematics, Part III languages, Psychology, Sanskrit Sahitya||Social work, Biology, Computer Science, Electronics|
SAY/Improvement Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table (Arts) 2024
|July 2024||Fri||Forenoon||Part I English|
|July 2024||Fri||Afternoon||Part II Languages|
How to download the PDF of Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2024?
The Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2024 is available on the official website. You can follow these steps to download the time table.
1. Visit dhsekerala.gov.in website.
2. In the notification/circulars section, find the Kerala Plus Two Timetable.
3. Now download the PDF file.
Kerala Plus Two Admit Card 2024
After the Kerala Plus Two Admit Card is released on the official website, the school authorities can log in and download the admit cards. Students should contact their respective schools to get a hard copy of their Admit Cards.
Details on Admit Card:
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Name of the Candidate
- School Code and Name
- Center Code and Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Schedule of the Examination
- Important Instructions
- Signature of Board Authorities
After you receive your hall ticket/admit card, make sure all the details are correct. If you find any problems, contact your school teachers and authorities for a new admit card.
- Carry your Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket in every exam paper. It is an important document used for identity verification, so you must not miss it. Keep a copy of the original hall ticket so that you don’t have to panic if it’s torn or misplaced.
- Make a note of your belongings and check that you only have essential stationery items. Take extra care if they are working properly and sufficient for your exams.
- You should always reach the exam hall before time. Every minute is crucial as checking is done before you enter the exam hall, so you need to be there before time. If you don’t know the area and directions to reach the location, then make a trip a few days before the exam. It will save you time on exam day.
- Study the entire Kerala Plus Two Syllabus for all your subjects. Do not leave any topic for exam time. During the exam days, only do revisions and take rest.
- Practice numerical questions and increase your calculation speed.
- Solve Kerala Board Plus Two practice papers and previous year question papers before the exams. Write answers like you are giving your final test. Keep your writing clear throughout the papers and write complete answers in correct formats.
- Check the marking scheme to know about the exam pattern.
Planning for CA course after 12th
As the Kerala Plus Two Time Table has been released, that means you are near to completing your school education. By now, you must also have plans for your future career. If you haven’t decided anything yet or are waiting to complete the exams, then you should at least take a look at the available courses and keep some choices.
Start with looking at the most promising career options. Like the Chartered Accountancy course. Why are we saying CA is the best course for you? Because the CA course has the following special things:
- It gives you better opportunities in your career. You can choose to do government jobs or work in MNCs. After a few years of working in a job, you can also start your firm.
- You can earn a good income.
- After becoming a CA, you can easily relocate to a foreign country if you ever plan about it in the future. CA’s of India get good recognition and work opportunities on the international level.