Madhya Pradesh Board of secondary education is responsible for conducting examinations all over Madhya Pradesh. Class 10th and 12th examinations are hosted by MPBSE in the state. One of the most important things before the 12th examination or the start of the new session of class 12th students is the examination syllabus. 12th class plays an important role in the student’s lives, students work hard to score good marks. In order to score good marks, it is necessary for the appearing students should thoroughly go through MP Board Syllabus of Class 12th. By scoring good marks in class 12th most of the universities consider them after the 12th admission.
One of the most important things that students consider after arriving in class 12th is the syllabus. Students are advised not to take the board exam lightly. One of the most important things at the time of examination is proper preparation of examination along with the MP Board Syllabus of Class 12th.
To help the students we have provided you the complete information regarding MP Board Class 12th Syllabus.
Note- MPBSE has postponed its MP Board Class 12th Examination due to the outbreak of coronavirus. The examination is going to be conducted in the month of April, any changes made in the syllabus will be updated as soon as possible.
Procedure to Download MP Board Class 12th Syllabus 2020.
Below we have mentioned the step by step procedure to download the MP Board Class 12th Syllabus PDF.
- To download the MP Board 12th Syllabus students have to visit the official website of MP Board. (http://mpbse.nic.in/)
- On the home page section, you will find the academics section.
- Redirecting to the new page you will find the NCERT Based syllabus of Respective year.
- After clicking on the MP 12th Board Syllabus 2020 you will be able to see all the subjects of class 12 of all subjects.
- Students can take out the print of their syllabus and save it into the system.
MP Board Syllabus of Class 12th 2020-
Below are all the major details about the MP Board Class 12th syllabus. Students can download MP Board Syllabus PDF 2020 by clicking on the given link. We have provided you with Subject wise MP Board Class 12th link in case a student is not able to download through the above procedure.
Below is a direct link of the MP Board Syllabus of Commerce, Science and Arts.
MP Board Commerce Syllabus 2020 Examination.
Commerce is one of the vital subjects and enrolled in by a lot of students. MP Board Commerce Syllabus is divided into 3 important subjects including Business Studies, Economics and Accountancy.
MP Board 12th Syllabus PDF
Elementary of Commerce and Management
Bookkeeping and Accountancy
Applied Economics and Commercial
MP Board 12th Arts Syllabus-
Below are the MP Board 12th Arts Syllabus PDF links. Click on them to download the syllabus subject wise.
MP Board 12th Arts Subjects
MP Board 12th Arts Syllabus PDF
Drawing and Designing
Home Science, Anatomy, Physiology
MP Board 12th Science Syllabus 2020.
Below are all the links of MP Board Syllabus 2020 PDF links. Students can click on these link to check their MP Board 12th Syllabus.
MP Board 12th Exam Pattern 2020.
Benefits of Going through MP Board Syllabus of Class 12th.
Students who wisely follow the MP Board Class 12th Syllabus are the one who scores good marks in the examination. Below are some of the advantages of MP Board 12th Syllabus 2020.
- Read before you prepare- One of the preliminary tasks suggested for the students is too thoroughly go through the topics of the respective subjects of MP Board 12th Syllabus.
- Analyze every topic– Students are advised to go through all the important topics and start their preparation with the tuff chapters first and easy chapter later.
- Set target- Set targets of each book and chapter, try your best to complete the course as soon as possible so that you could revise it later.
Preparation Tips for MP Board 12th Examination.
- Prepare a time table- If you really want to score good marks it is advisable that you should follow your time table according to MP Board Syllabus of Class 12th. Most of the students just prepare their time table and did not consider it while studying.
- Analyze previous year paper- Previous year papers help students a lot. They not only help in analyzing the performance before the examination but also increases the speed and build confidence.
- Adapt the change- Students should check where they are lagging behind and where they need to work hard, with this they should adopt new changes in daily routine and should start giving more time to difficult things.
Syllabus plays a vital role in a student’s life, students who are able to complete the whole syllabus are the ones who are able to score good marks in the MP Board Class 12th Result. Many of them are able to achieve good marks and entitle in the topper list. Hope you study well for your examination and pass it.
Also Read: How to complete 12th syllabus in one month