Students who are going to appear in November 2018 Examinations have to fill the CA Final application form to become eligible for such exam. Candidates can apply for such examination from the ICAI official site icaiexam.icai.org. Students can also apply from the link given below on this page.
On this page, we are sharing with you the CA Final Application Form Procedure, important dates regarding such, fee details and all the relevant information related with CA Final Application Form Nov 2018.
Important Dates for CA Final Nov 2018 –
|The opening of Online Examination Form Window||6th August, 2018 (Monday)|
|Last Date of submission of Online Examination Form (without late fee)||27th August, 2018 (Monday)|
|Late Fees for Submission of Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600/- or US$ 10)||4th September, 2018 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of CA Final Nov 2018 Examinations||1st Nov 2018|
ICAI has issued a notification on 25/07/2018 according to which ICAI will start accepting CA Final Nov 2018 Application forms from 6th August 2018 and the last date for submission of same is 27th August 2018 without late fees.
ICAI has also given an extension till 4th September 2018 for submission of exam application form with the late fees for the students who would not be able to submit their form within due date.
Procedure to Apply for CA Final Nov 2018 Examination
Students can fill their CA Final Nov 2018 Application form from the given below steps –
- Students can submit their CA Final Exam Application form for Nov 2018 only when they are registered with the ICAI portal. If you are not already registered, then create your account with the ICAI portal first.
- Your account on the ICAI portal will get authenticated by your Registration Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Kindly fill your Email Address and Mobile Number carefully because your Login Id and Password will send to this address and number only.
- In case, your information is showing some error or not matched with the information already fed in the ICAI database, then you can get a provisional registration.
- The students who are provisionally registered have to submit a copy of the registration letter and other relevant documents along with your application form.
- Once your account is created on the ICAI portal, you will become eligible to fill your Exam Application Form.
- Now, you have to Login to your account by submitting your username and password which has been sent to your email address.
- Click on the link given for the CA Final Application Form and submit the required credentials asked there.
- Cross check all the filled details displayed on the confirmation page and thereafter click on the submit button.
- Here you will be directed towards the payment of Examination Fees which can be paid using Master/ Visa credit or Debit card.
Fees for CA Final Application Form November 2018 Attempt –
Students have to pay a prerequisite amount of Examination fee for submitting the CA Final Application form November 2018 –
|For Indian Centres|
|Single Group||Rs 1800/-|
|Both Groups||Rs 3300/-|
|Single Group||US$ 325/-|
|Both Groups||US$ 550/-|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200/-|
|Both Groups||INR 4000/-|
|Insurance and Risk Management (IRM)||INR 2000/-|
|ITL & WTO||INR 2000/- per group|
|MAC/CMC/TMC||INR 1000/- per group|
|International Taxation – Assessment Test||INR 2000/-|
Late Fees of CA Final Application Form
|For Indian / Kathmandu Centres||Rs 600/-|
|For Abroad Centres||US$ 10|
On the above page, we have shared with you the important dates related to CA Final Nov 2018 Exam Application Form, Procedure to apply for such exam, Examination, and Late fee as well.
Hope you found the above article helpful and for more such information stay in tune with cawizard, the home of future CA’s. Ask your queries in the comment section given below.