Here we are providing all the relevant information related to your CA Intermediate result of November 2019 exam along with Pass percentages and toppers.
CA Intermediate May 2020 Exam canceled: With the updated notification on 3rd July 2020, ICAI decided to cancel CA Intermediate May 2020 Examination. CA May 2020 Examination will conduct in the month of Nov 2020.
ICAI conducts the CA Intermediate and CA IPCC Examination all across India. This year CA Intermediate Examination 2020 is conducted in the month of Nov 2020. CA Intermediate Result and CA IPCC Result are announced on the same date by the ICAI along with the list of CA Intermediate Merit list. Students can appear in either one or both groups of CA Intermediate Examination 2020. Appearing students can check CA Intermediate result nov 2020 the following methods, students can also check their CA Inter Exam Result through SMS and Email.
Students looking for CA Foundation Result can visit this page.
Students who desire to check the result on their Email Address shall register their Email ID with the icaiexam.icai.org. The registration for the same when starts will be notified.
ICAI has published the CA Intermediate result Nov 2020 along with the merit list of candidates who score 55% and above marks as well as placed their names in the top 50 students.
You can check your results from the ICAI official website icaiexam.icai.org. Although, you can also check your result from the link given at this page. The links will get active as soon as ICAI will declare the result for CA Intermediate Examination 2020.
Check the Upcoming Time Table of CA Intermediate Examination. and get regular update from CAwizard.
CA Intermediate Course– About (Brief)
CA Intermediate Course is the second level of the CA course administered by ICAI. In the month of May and November ICAI conduct the CA intermediate exam. There are 8 papers in the intermediate course and the course is so long that candidates have only 8 months for preparation. There are two ways to eligible for CA Inter -First, via CA Foundation route and second via direct entry route in which Candidate after graduation can also appear in the CA Inter exam only if he/she has a minimum 55% aggregate for Commerce background and minimum 60% aggregate for Science or arts background. After the declaration of CA Intermediate Result Students has to apply to CA Articleship training of 3 years.
CA Intermediate Examination 2020- Important Dates
Below are all the important dates of CA Intermediate Nov 2020 Result issued by the ICAI.
|CA Intermediate Exam Start Date||2nd Nov 2020|
|CA Intermediate Exam End Date||18th Nov 2020|
|CA Intermediate Result||First week of February 2021|
CA Intermediate 2020- Grant of Exemption.
According to the grant of exemption who appeared in the CA Intermediate one or both groups and score an aggregate score of 60% marks but fail in one subject is exempted from that paper for 3 upcoming examination attempts.
CA Intermediate Exemption 2020 Other Information-
- A student can check their Exemption in any subject by login into their portal at ICAI.
- Student is not eligible for the upcoming 3 attempts in that particular exempted paper.
- Exempted granted in your Examination paper will be indicated by the # over the marks awarded and the result is indicated by F-EX.
CA Intermediate Result Passing Marks.
CA Intermediate consists of two groups, Students can appear in either one group or both the group of CA Inter Examination. Each group of CA intermediate Examinations is consists of 4 subjects each. The Passing criteria of CA Intermediate Examination are the same.
Students who scored at least 40% marks in each individual subject and 50% in aggregate of all the subjects will be declared pass in CA Inter exam result and get qualified for the CA Final registration.
But the students who could not qualify this exam can fill their CA Intermediate Application form in Nov 2020. Examination.
Here, through this article, we will guide you on how to check your CA Intermediate July 2020 Result Online from the various sources.
How to Check CA Intermediate Result- 2020
Below are the step by step procedure to check CA Intermediate July 2020 Result Online.
ICAI provides 3 facilities from which students can check their CA Inter exam 2020 Result-
- CA Intermediate July 2020 Result Online
- CA Intermediate Result July 2020 Via SMS
- CA Inter Result July 2020 Via Email
- CA Intermediate Result via E-Sahayta
Check CA Intermediate Result 2020 Online-
Below are the steps to Check CA Intermediate July 2020 Result Online from ICAI website.
The students can download their result by following the below-mentioned procedure
- Visit the ICAI official website Result Section.
- Now the student have to click on the CA Intermediate July 2020 Result Section.
- After that, students have to submit their Roll Number and Pin Code/ Registration Number
- Your CA Intermediate result will be displayed on the screen. You can take a print out for future reference.
- uly 2020 Result Section.
What if student Forget CA Intermediate Roll No.
In case you have forgotten/lost your Roll No. of CA Intermediate Examination recover the same from the ICAI official website where you have to enter your Registration Number or Bar Code Number and PIN in order to download CA Intermediate admit card.
CA Intermediate Result 2020 through SMS.
Follow the below steps to Receive your CA Intermediate July 2020 Result through SMS.
At the time of the result, mainly students face the problem of server getting down and resultant students had to suffer a lot. Hence, ICAI has arranged the facility to check your results through SMS and E-Mail. In which you have to send a message to ICAI and they will send your result on your phone.
To get your CA Inter exam July 2020 result on your phone, you need to type –
XXXXXX is your 6 digit roll no. and send it to 57575.
CA Intermediate Result 2020 Through Email.
In addition to SMS, ICAI has also made arrangements where you can check your result through Email. In order to check your CA Inter exam Result through Email, you have to register your Email Id at the ICAI Portal providing your Name and Roll Number.
After registering yourself with ICAI Email services you will get your result on your mail id as soon as result get declared by ICAI.
CA Intermediate Examination 2020 Merit List
Along with the CA Intermediate Exam Result ICAI also release CA Intermediate Merit list of the studious students who perform well in the examination.
Students who want to check the CA Intermediate July 2020 merit list of students who have to attain AIR 50, can check from this following procedure-
STEP 1- Visit ICAI result website, click on the link of Merit list of Intermediate July 2020.
STEP 2- After clicking, fill the required details like Roll Number or Registration Number and Captcha Code.
STEP 3- After entering the details properly, check the result and get the Merit List of CA Intermediate July 2020.
CA Intermediate Result 2020- Centre Wise Result
After declaring the CA intermediate result, the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India release CA Inter exam center- wise result July 2020 Examination. Below are all the centers of CA Intermediate Examination.
- Western Zone
- Southern Zone
- Eastern Zone
- Central Zone
- Northern Zone
CA Intermediate Result 2020 – Details Mentioned
The Details mentioned on the ICAI CA Intermediate result scorecard will include the following-
- Student’s name
- Student’s roll number
- Qualifying status
- Marks obtained in Group I in every subject
- Total marks obtained in Group I along with the qualifying status
- Marks obtained in Group II in every subject
- Total marks obtained in Group II along with the qualifying status
- Grand total (total score combined of Group I and II)
ICAI CA Intermediate Pass Percentage 2020
Below are the previous year passing percentage of the CA Intermediate Examination
ICAI CA Intermediate Nov 2020 Pass Percentage.
ICAI CA Intermediate Nov 2020 Examination Student Pass Percentage.
|No. of candidates appeared||No. of candidates passed||Pass Percentage|
|Group 1||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|Group 2||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|Both Groups||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
ICAI CA Inter Pass Percentage 2019
Pass Percentage of CA Intermediate Nov 2019 Examination attempt is mentioned below in the table –
|No. of candidates appeared||No. of candidates passed||Pass Percentage|
Pass Percentage of CA Intermediate May 2019 attempt is mentioned below in the table –
|No. of candidates appeared||No. of candidates passed||Pass Percentage|
ICAI New CA Inter Pass Percentage 2018:
CA Inter Nov 2018 Pass Percentage
|Candidates applied for||No. of|
|% of pass|
|I||Group— I only||40157||5051||12.58 %|
|II||Group—II only||68888||21708||31.51 %|
|Passed Group I||5011||19.75 %|
|Passed Group II||42||0.17 %|
|Passed Both Groups||524||2.07 %|
CA Inter July 2020 Toppers.
CA Intermediate Nov 2020- Rank Certificate/Rank List.
Students who achieve at least 55% of marks with 50 All India Rank in their first attempt of CA Intermediate Exams. ICAI will certify them with a Rank Certificate and the top 3 students will be given certificate during ICAI annual day by President of ICAI in the month of February.
CA Intermediate 2020- Verification of Certified Copies
As you know that ICAI has ceased the revaluation of Answer sheets which means now revaluation of answer sheets is not permitted under the Chartered Accountants Regulation, 1988.
Hence, if you are unsatisfied with your CA Inter exam 2019 result you can go for either verification of answer sheets or Inspection of such certified copies.
Benefits of Getting Your CA Intermediate July 2020 Answer Sheet Verified.
If any of your questions remain unchecked either by your mistake or by the examiner’s mistake, it will get checked in the verification process.
If the examiner has mistakenly done the totaling error either in any question or on the cover page, it will be checked in the Verification process.
CA Intermediate 2020- Verification of Marks.
Students can apply for Verification of Marks up to one month from the declaration of CA Inter result. ICAI has also made a provision that in case your result gets revalued after the verification procedure, ICAI will refund your fee.
No Physical application for the CA Intermediate verification will be accepted by ICAI. You have to make an application through online mode only.
CA Intermediate Verification of Mark procedure.
- Click on the given link to apply for the verification of answer books.
- Here you have to log in to your account maintained with the ICAI.
- After login, you will get an option ’verification July 2020’. Click on such a button.
- Here you have to upload a scanned copy of your handwritten application comprises of –
- Registration Number
- Exam – Intermediate
- Month and Year of Exam
- Address for Communication.
- Subjects for the verification.
- After filling such credentials, you need to sign this application form.
- The application should be scanned in a jpg format where the size limit should not exceed 8-200 kb.
- Fill the remaining credentials asked in the form along with the subject which needs to be verified and upload your handwritten request.
- Now you have to make the payment of verification fee which cost Rs 100/- per paper and Rs 400 /- for all the papers either a single group or both groups. The payment can be made through Debit card/ Credit card/ Mastercard/ Visa/ Maestro.
- The verification application may take 1- 2 months for processing. Till such time, you can check the application status of your verification request on the ICAI portal logging into your account.
CA Intermediate Pass Certificate 2020
ICAI will send a pass certificate to the students who cleared their CA Intermediate July-August 2020 Examination. The certificate will be delivered to the student who has cleared either one or both groups.
After Clearing CA Intermediate Examination ICAI will deliver it to your registered address.
CA Intermediate Statement of Marks 2020
CA Intermediate Students can get CA Intermediate Statement of Marks 4-5 weeks after the declaration of Result. In case if the student did not receive their CA Intermediate July-August Statement of the marks they can contact the helpdesk of ICAI or mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who cleared CA Intermediate July-August 2020 Examination with 70% score in all subject will receive CA Intermediate Statement of Marks written distinction on it.
Withholding of CA Intermediate Result 2020
There is two primary reasons for the withholding of CA Inter 2020 Result
- The eligibility of candidates is not confirmed and the evidence documents were not sufficient.
- The students has use the unfair means of practice in the examination.
CA Intermediate 2020 Result- Inspection of Certified Copies.
In case you want to review your CA Inter Exam answer sheet or not satisfied with the checking then you can go for an inspection of certified copies. Again, here also the physical application is not permitted.
In case, you are applying for Inspection you need not apply for verification at the same time because ICAI should carried out verification before sending your copies for inspection.
Procedure to Apply for CA Inter Inspection of Certified Copies
- Click here www.icaiexam.icai.org to land on the page from where you can apply for the inspection of certified copies.
- From this dashboard, you have to log in to your account using your user id and password.
- Now, click on the inspection July 2020 and there you need to fill the credential asking in the form along with the subjects you need to get an inspection.
- Here also, you have to upload a scanned copy of your handwritten request duly signed. Write the application in the same medium from which you belong.
- After filling the application click on the proceed button which will take you to the payment gateway where you can make the payment of the inspection fee through Net Banking, Debit / Credit card (Master / Visa/ Maestro/ Rupay). The application fee for an inspection is Rs 500/- per copy.
- As soon as the payment is successful, the system will automatically generate the confirmation page. Take its screenshot because it will work as an acknowledgment.
- You will get the certified copies for inspection within 30 days from the receipt of your Application by ICAI.
CA Intermediate 2020 – Verification of Result
Once the candidate application of Verification marks is received by the Insitute next the verification result will come. It usually takes 6-8 weeks for the verification of the CA Intermediate Result Nov 2020. Appearing students can check their CA Intermediate Verification result from the official website of ICAI.
In case if there any changes ICAI will send revise verification of result to the registered address
What After CA Intermediate Result 2020
After Clearing CA intermediate Examination, the candidate gets a statement of marks and Rank certificate.
After intermediate examination, it is compulsory for candidates to take 15 days of ITT and 15 days of OT training (6 hours a day). The student is advised to complete the training during the waiting period of the IPCC result.
If the candidates passed in any group of CA intermediate exam then he should register himself for 3 years of Articleship training.
I hope you find this article useful, for more such information keeps in tune with us.
Now You can Download IPCC last 10 Attempts Question Papers with Solutions from the given link and also CA Intermediate Question Papers with Suggested Answers form the given link.
FAQS for CA Intermediate
Q.1- When will the result of CA intermediate July 2020 to be declared?
Ans.1- CA Intermediate July 2020 Result dates are not yet announced by the ICAI.
Q.2- How to check CA intermediate results?
Ans.2- You can check your result online at the official site of ICAI. And you can also check your result through SMS and email
Q.3- Passing marks required in CA Intermediate Examination 2020?
Ans.3- Minimum of 40% of marks in each subject and an aggregate of 50% of marks in each group.
Q.4- The time limit for applying for Verification of Marks of CA Intermediate Result May 2020?
Ans.4- In one month of declaration of CA Intermediate Result July-Aug 2020, students can apply for verification of marks if they are unsatisfied with their results.