Here we are providing all the relevant information related to your CA Inter result of November 2019 exam along with Pass percentages and toppers.
CA Intermediate result of November 2019 was announced by the ICAI on 3rd February 2020. You can check the procedure of viewing the ICAI CA Inter Exam Result from this page.
Students looking for CA IPCC Result can visit this page.
Students who desire to check the result on their Email Address shall register their Email ID with the icaiexam.icai.org. The registration for the same when starts will be notified.
ICAI has published the CA Inter result 2020 along with the merit list of candidates who score 55% and above marks as well as placed their names in the top 50 students. You can check your results from the ICAI official website icaiexam.icai.org. Although, you can also check your result from the link given at this page. The links will get active as soon as ICAI will declare the result for CA Intermediate Nov 2019.
About CA Intermediate Course
CA Intermediate Course is the second level of the CA course administered by ICAI. In the month of May and November ICAI conduct the CA intermediate exam. There are 8 papers in the intermediate course and the course is so long that candidates have only 8 months for preparation. There are two ways to eligible for CA Inter First, via CA Foundation route and second via direct entry route in which Candidate after graduation can also appear in the CA Inter exam only if he/she has a minimum 55% aggregate for Commerce background and minimum 60% aggregate for Science or arts background.
CA Intermediate Result Dates Nov 2019
|CA Intermediate Exam Start Date||2nd Nov 2019|
|CA Intermediate Exam End Date||20th Nov 2019|
|CA Inter Nov 2019 Result Date||3rd February 2020|
Here, through this article, we will guide you on how you can check your CA Intermediate November 2019 result from the various sources.
How to Check New CA Inter Result November 2019-
ICAI provides 3 facilities from which students can check their CA Intermediate Nov 2019 Result-
- CA Intermediate Nov 2019 Result Online
- CA Intermediate Result Nov 2019 Via SMS
- CA Inter Result 2020 Via Email
CA Intermediate Nov 2019 Result Online-
The students can download their result by following the below-mentioned procedure
- Visit – Click here
- This link will take you directly to the result page.
- Now, click on the CA Intermediate result Nov 2019.
- After that, you have to submit your Roll Number and Pin Code/ Registration Number
- Your result will get display on the desktop. Take it to print for future reference.
What if You Missed Your Roll No.
In case you have missed your Roll No. of CA Intermediate Nov 2019 recover the same from the ICAI official website where you have to enter your Registration Number or Bar Code Number and PIN in order to download CA Intermediate admit card.
Check Your CA Inter November 2019 Result through SMS
At the time of the result, mainly students face the problem of server getting down and resultant students had to suffer a lot. Hence, ICAI has arranged the facility to check your results through SMS and E-Mail. In which you have to send a message to ICAI and they will send your result on your phone.
To get your CA Inter result 2020 on your phone, you need to type –
XXXXXX is your 6 digit roll no. and send it to 57575.
Check Your CA Inter Result 2020 Through Email
In addition to SMS, ICAI has also made the arrangements where you can check your result through Email. In order to check your result through Email, you have to register your Email Id at the ICAI Portal providing your Name and Roll Number.
After registering yourself with ICAI Email services you will get your result on your mail id as soon as result get declared by ICAI.
Students who want to check the CA Intermediate Nov 2019 merit list of students who have to attain AIR 50, can check from this following procedure-
STEP 1- Visit ICAI result website, click on the link of Merit list of Intermediate Nov 2019
STEP 2- After clicking, fill the required details like Roll Number or Registration Number and Captcha Code.
STEP 3- After entering the details properly, check the result and get the Merit List of CA Intermediate Nov 2019.
Center Wise Result for CA Intermediate Result Nov 2019
After declaring the CA intermediate result, the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India release CA inter center- wise result.
- Western Zone
- Southern Zone
- Eastern Zone
- Central Zone
- Northern Zone
ICAI New CA Inter Pass Percentage-
ICAI New CA Inter Pass Percentage 2019
Pass Percentage of Nov 2019 attempt is mentioned below in the table –
|No. of candidates appeared||No. of candidates passed||Pass Percentage|
Pass Percentage of May 2019 attempt is mentioned below in the table –
|No. of candidates appeared||No. of candidates passed||Pass Percentage|
ICAI New CA Inter Pass Percentage 2018:
CA Inter Nov 2018 Pass Percentage
|Candidates applied for||No. of|
|% of pass|
|I||Group— I only||40157||5051||12.58 %|
|II||Group—II only||68888||21708||31.51 %|
|Passed Group I||5011||19.75 %|
|Passed Group II||42||0.17 %|
|Passed Both Groups||524||2.07 %|
CA Inter Toppers 2019
Get details about the CA Intermediate toppers 2019 through this link.
Rank Certificate- CA Intermediate Result Nov 2019
Students who achieve at least 55% of marks with 50 All India Rank in their first attempt of CA Intermediate Exams. ICAI will certify them with a Rank Certificate and the top 3 students will be given certificate during ICAI annual day by President of ICAI in the month of February.
Verification of Certified Copies
As you know that ICAI has ceased the revaluation of Answer sheets which means now revaluation of answer sheets is not permitted under the Chartered Accountants Regulation, 1988.
Hence, if you are unsatisfied with your CA Inter 2019 result you can go for either verification of answer sheets or Inspection of such certified copies.
Benefits of Getting Your Answer Sheets Verified –
If any of your questions remain unchecked either by your mistake or by examiner’s mistake, it will get checked in the verification process.
If the examiner has mistakenly done the totaling error either in any question or on the cover page, it will be checked in the Verification process.
Procedure for the Verification of Marks
Students can apply for Verification of Marks up to one month from the declaration of CA Inter result. ICAI has also made a provision that in case your result gets revalued after the verification procedure, ICAI will refund your fee.
No Physical application for the CA Intermediate verification will be accepted by ICAI. You have to make an application through online mode only.
- Click on the given link to apply for the verification of answer books.
- Here you have to log in to your account maintained with the ICAI.
- After login, you will get an option ’verification Nov 2019’. Click on such a button.
- Here you have to upload a scanned copy of your handwritten application comprises of –
- Registration Number
- Exam – Intermediate
- Month and Year of Exam
- Address for Communication.
- Subjects for the verification.
- After filling such credentials, you need to sign this application form.
- The application should be scanned in a jpg format where the size limit should not exceed 8-200 kb.
- Fill the remaining credentials asked in the form along with the subject which needs to be verified and upload your handwritten request.
- Now you have to make the payment of verification fee which cost Rs 100/- per paper and Rs 400 /- for all the papers either a single group or both groups. The payment can be made through Debit card/ Credit card/ Mastercard/ Visa/ Maestro.
- The verification application may take 1- 2 months for processing. Till such time, you can check the application status of your verification request on the ICAI portal logging into your account.
Inspection of Certified Copies
In case you want to review your answer sheet or not satisfied with the checking then you can go for inspection of certified copies. Again, here also the physical application is not permitted.
In case, you are applying for Inspection you need not apply for verification at the same time because ICAI suo moto carried out verification before sending your copies for inspection.
Procedure to Apply for Inspection of Certified Copies
- Click here www.icaiexam.icai.org to land on the page from where you can apply for the inspection of certified copies.
- From this dashboard, you have to log in to your account using your user id and password.
- Now, click on the inspection Nov 2019 and there you need to fill the credential asking in the form along with the subjects you need to get an inspection.
- Here also, you have to upload a scanned copy of your handwritten request duly signed. Write the application in the same medium from which you belong.
- After filling the application click on the proceed button which will take you to the payment gateway where you can make the payment of the inspection fee through Net Banking, Debit / Credit card (Master / Visa/ Maestro/ Rupay). The application fee for an inspection is Rs 500/- per copy.
- As soon as the payment is successful, the system will automatically generate the confirmation page. Take its screenshot because it will work as an acknowledgment.
- You will get the certified copies for inspection within 30 days from the receipt of your Application by ICAI.
Even if inspection results in the change of your CA inter 2019 result, the fee will not be refunded.
CA Inter Pass Marks
Students who scored at least 40% marks in each individual subject and 50% in aggregate of all the subjects will be declared pass in CA Inter result and get qualified for the CA Final registration. But the students who could not qualify this exam can check the CA Intermediate Application form in Nov 2019 Examination. We have also given such verification and re-validation procedure in this article.
What After CA Intermediate Result 2020
After Clearing CA intermediate result 2020, the candidate gets a statement of marks and Rank certificate.
After intermediate examination, it is compulsory for candidates to take 15 days of ITT and 15 days of OT training (6 hours a day). The student is advised to complete the training during the waiting period of the IPCC result.
If the candidates passed in any group of CA intermediate exam then he should register himself for 3 years of Articleship training.
Hope you find this article useful, for more such information keeps in tune with us.
Now You can Download IPCC last 10 Attempts Question Papers with Solutions from the given link and also CA Intermediate Question Papers with Suggested Answers form the given link.
FAQS for CA Intermediate
Q.1- When will the result of CA intermediate 2019 to be declared?
Ans.1- CA Intermediate result of Nov 2019 has declared by the ICAI on 3rd February 2020.
Q.2- How to check CA intermediate results?
Ans.2- You can check your result online at the official site of ICAI. And you can also check your result through SMS and email
Q.3- Passing marks required in CA Intermediate Nov 2019?
Ans.3- Minimum of 40% of marks in each subject and an aggregate of 50% of marks in each group.
Q.4- The time limit for applying for Verification of Marks of CA Intermediate Result Nov 2019?
Ans.4- In one month of declaration of CA Intermediate Result Nov 2019, students can apply for verification of marks if they are unsatisfied with their results.