ICAI has issued the CA Foundation admit card for Nov 2019 exam. Such admit cards are required to carry in the examination hall. Students can download their admit cards from the given page. Also, note that CA Foundation Nov 2019 Admit cards will not be sent physically, they can only be downloaded online.
Your CA Foundation hall ticket or admit card will contain your
- registration number
- roll number
- your name
- exam center
Students are expected to check their name, registration number, roll number, exam center, photograph, signature, the language of question paper and booklet, etc. at the time of downloading their admit cards. Students can download their admit card upto 3 times. So, be careful while downloading and try to get it print at least 10 days before your examination to avoid any mischief at the last moment
Follow the link and know How to clear CA Foundation!
If any error is occurring in downloading the admit cards you should contact the helpdesk. The helpline number is given at the end of the article.
How You Can Dowadmire nload Your CA Foundation Admit Card
- Step 1. In order to download your admit card, you need to login first at the Institute’s website. In case you forgot the password then click on the forgot password option showing under New register user. It will provide you with three options through which you can reset your password and login.
- Step 2- Once you log in click on view Admit Card under the head Apply & Track your application at the right side.
By following the above two steps you can download your Admit Card from the institute’s website.
After downloading, in case you found there an error in Center/Medium (resulting from wrong details submitted in the application form), then you have an opportunity to rectify such error related to the Center/Medium.
CA Foundation 2019 Admit Card Corrections
For the correction in Center/Medium, you can apply online through the official website. Offline Application for such correction is not available.
The Correction facility has two windows one of which is without fees ( called correction window) and another one is with correction fees (called “corrections with fees-window”) of Rs 1000/- per application.
- Free Correction Window Facility– Under Free Window Facility a student can change his/her Center/Medium within one week after the last date of submission of Examination form(with late fees). The details of form is available on ICAI website.
- Correction Window Facility (with fees)– Under this window, a student can change his/her Center/Medium with the payment of Rs. 1000/- per application. Generally, this window is open for correction upto one week before the exam. But request made immediately before 7 days will not be entertained by the ICAI under any case.
Candidates who recognize their mistakes in their admit cards can apply for the correction through the second window. Through this window, the candidate can apply for change either for center or for medium or both through a single application with the payment of Rs 1000/-.
In order to make such change, one needs to upload a scanned copy of the CA Foundation application form which is duly signed by him/her.
The candidate can also change the center from India to outside India with the online payment of Difference of Examination Fees plus fees of Rs 1000/- as correction charges.
Upon submission of such an application, you will get a confirmation on the screen. You are required to ensure that your request has been approved. Upon approval, details of the changes will be hosted on the website. You can check that. Once changes have been made or submission of request you cannot go back to the earlier choice.
No refund of such correction fees shall be granted by the ICAI except the situations where the application could not be considered by the ICAI due to any administrative reasons. However, such refund shall be granted within 30 days after the examinations.
New Admit cards will not be issued. You are required to take the print of Admit card previously downloaded with the approval letter/email sent by the ICAI.
In case your Photograph or Signature is not appearing in Admit Card
If your photograph or signature is not appearing in your CA Foundation Admit Card then you need to get your photograph and signature attested by the Practising Chartered Accountant on his/her Letterhead. The Letter attested should clearly mention the details, like your registration number, name, Roll No., Medium, exam, month and year of exam, your Group center and postal address.
You will be required to carry this attested letter with yourself at the Exam Center along with the Admit Card previously downloaded.
Candidates are suggested to carry the following documents along with the above-
- Photo Id proof – You are suggested to carry with yourself one of your photo Id like Voter ID, PAN card, etc
- Two latest photograph- Candidate should also carry two latest photographs with himself/ herself at the examination center.
- Calculator – Definitely you carry a calculator with yourself.
All the Best Friends.
You can also contact ICAI Help Line Number
In case of any difficulty, Helpline Desk may be contacted on telephone Nos. 0120-3054851,
4953753 and 4953754