ICAI CA Foundation may 2020 exams canceled. CA Foundation nov 2020 admit card will be issued soon after. CA Foundation Admit Card issue 14 days before the commencement of the CA Foundation Examination. Appearing students can download CA Foundation admit card 2020 from the official platform of ICAI. It is mandatory for students to carry their CA Foundation Admit card to the examination center. Students can download their admit cards from this page. Also, note that CA Foundation 2020 Admit card will not be sent physically, they can only be downloaded online.
Students who have successfully filled their CA Foundation Registration form are eligible to Apply for CA Foundation Application Form and CA Foundation Admit card. For those whose result has not arrived can register under the provision. Since the ICAI has postponed the CA Foundation examination students have more time to prepare themselves for the CA Foundation Examination. Students can also prefer solving CA Foundation Sample and mock test papers.
This article will give you a detailed overview of the CA Foundation Admit Card, Process to Download CA Foundation Admit card, CA Foundation Correction window, Details on the CA Foundation Admit card, Important dates on CA foundation Admit card, CA Foundation Password lost procedure, etc.
Follow the link and know How to clear CA Foundation!
If any error is occurring in downloading the admit cards you should contact the helpdesk. The helpline number is given at the end of the article.
CA Foundation Exam Pattern 2020-
Before appearing in the CA foundation examination lets have an overview of CA foundation examination pattern 2020.
|Mode of Examination||Pen and paper-based|
|No. of Papers||4 Papers|
|Type of question||Objective and subjective|
|Exam Duration||Paper 1 and Paper 2- 3 HourPaper 3 and Paper 4- 2 Hours|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Negative Marks||Paper 1 and 2 – No Negative marking|
Paper 3 and 4- ¼ marks
ICAI CA Foundation Admit Card Dates 2020.
Below you will find all the latest information regarding CA Foundation Admit card 2020 Dates.
|CA Foundation all dates||Old Dates||Nov 2020 dates will announced soon|
|Last date to fill ICAI CA Foundation Exam Form May 2020 E||March 4 2020|
|Release of CA Foundation Admit Card||Last week of April|
|ICAI CA Foundation Examination||7th, 9th, 11th and 14th August.|
CA Foundation Admit Card 2020 – All details
It is mandatory for students to keep the Admit card with them during the examination. Your Admit card of CA Foundation Contains a lot of information.
Below are the details which are available on the ICAI CA Foundation Admit Card 2020.
- Examination Centre
- Study of Material opted
- Roll No.
- Registration No.
- Time table- Dates and Examination Timings
How You Can Download Your CA Foundation Admit Card
- Step 1. In order to download your admit card, you need to login first at the ICAI website. In case you forgot the password then click on the forgot password option showing under New register user. It will provide you with three options through which you can reset your password and login.
- Step 2- After successful login into the CA Foundation Dashboard, you will find CA Foundation Admit Card Option over there. Click on it.
3. Click on the link it will tell you that how many times you have downloaded your CA Foundation Admit card.
CA Foundation students can download their admit card maximum 3 times. so be careful while downloading in.
4. After clicking on the CA Foundation Admit Card link you can easily able to download it.
After downloading, in case you found there an error in Center/Medium (resulting from wrong details submitted in the application form), then you have an opportunity to rectify such error related to the Center/Medium.
CA Foundation Admit Card 2020- Important Things to Note.
- Students have to download the ICAI CA Foundation Admit card from the official website. ICAI will not deliver it to students.
- Students can download the Admit card of CA Foundation maximum 3 times from the dashboard.
- Students can also change the CA Foundation center from India to overseas Centre. They have to pay the difference fee along with the 1000 Rs. Fee.
CA Foundation 2020 Admit Card- Important Instruction for Admit card.
Below are some of the important instructions issued by the ICAI related to CA Foundation 2020 Admit Card.
- Students after downloading the CA Foundation Admit Card 2020 must go through all the information of Name, photo, registration No, Roll No in case if anything is missing or any correction has to make they can directly contact the ICAI.
- During the Examination, students should a hard copy of the foundation course admit card.
- There is a strong restriction on the prohibited item, for more information students can read their Instruction section of CA Foundation Admit card.
CA Foundation 2020 Admit Card- Correction Window.
For the correction in Center/Medium, you can apply online through the official website. Offline Application for such correction is not available.
In Case if the CA Foundation student has done mistake in the CA Foundation 2020 Admit Card you can rectify it with the help of the correction window. After the release of the CA Foundation Admit card most of the students come to know they have committed errors in their Examination center or Medium. The correction window facility is for those students only.
The Correction facility has two windows one of which is without fees ( called correction window) and another one is with correction fees (called “corrections with fees-window”) of Rs 1000/- per application.
- Free Correction Window Facility– Under Free Window Facility a student can change his/her Center/Medium within one week after the last date of submission of Examination form(with late fees). The details of form is available on the ICAI website.
- Correction Window Facility (with fees)– Under this window, a student can change his/her Center/Medium with the payment of Rs. 1000/- per application. Generally, this window is open for correction up to one week before the exam. But request made immediately before 7 days will not be entertained by the ICAI under any case.
In order to make such change, one needs to upload a scanned copy of the CA Foundation application form which is duly signed by him/her.
The candidate can also change the center from India to outside India with the online payment of Difference of Examination Fees plus fees of Rs 1000/- as correction charges.
Upon submission of such an application, you will get a confirmation on the screen. You are required to ensure that your request has been approved. Upon approval, details of the changes will be hosted on the website. You can check that. Once changes have been made or submission of request you cannot go back to the earlier choice.
No refund of such correction fees shall be granted by the ICAI except the situations where the application could not be considered by the ICAI due to any administrative reasons. However, such refund shall be granted within 30 days after the examinations.
New Admit cards will not be issued. You are required to take the print of the Admit card previously downloaded with the approval letter/email sent by the ICAI.
CA Foundation Admit Card 2020- In case your Photo is not appearing
If your photograph or signature is not appearing in your CA Foundation Admit Card 2020 then you need to get your photograph and signature attested by the Practising Chartered Accountant on his/her Letterhead. The Letter attested should clearly mention the details, like your registration number, name, Roll No., Medium, exam, month and year of exam, your Group center and postal address.
You will be required to carry this attested letter with yourself at the Exam Center along with the Admit Card previously downloaded.
Candidates are suggested to carry the following documents along with the above-
- Photo Id proof – You are suggested to carry with yourself one of your photo Id like Voter ID, PAN card, etc
- Two latest photograph- Candidate should also carry two latest photographs with himself/ herself at the examination center.
- Calculator – Definitely you carry a calculator with yourself.
ICAI CA Foundation Admit Card- View your examination Centre.
Students can view their CA Foundation Examination Centre by visiting the official website of ICAI.
- Students have to visit the official website of ICAI to view their Examination Centre.
- Click on 2020 Examination Details. (Green box)
- You will see Exam Centre option over there. Click on this to option.
- Then you will see a window ( given below). Here you can check your CA Foundation examination centre all across the country.
ICAI CA Foundation Admit Card 2020- Password and ID Lost.
It is important to have your CA Foundation student portal password. In case if the students lost their CA Foundation Admit card ID or Password they can retrieve it from the official website of ICAI.
Below is the step by step process to recover your CA Foundation Password from the ICAI official website.
- Students have to click on the forget password option. As shown in the below image.
- Now the student has to choose three options to recover their CA Foundation password.
- Tap on the option in which you prefer to choose your recovery of a password.
ICAI CA Foundation Admit Card 2020- FAQ
Question No-1 Will ICAI Submit CA Foundation Admit Card through Post?
Answers- No, ICAI Will not Send CA Foundation Admit Card through the post. Students have to download their CA Foundation Admit Card Online from the official website of ICAI.
Question No-2 I am facing a problem what to do if I am not able to download the CA Foundation Admit card?
Answers- In case if the student is not able to download their ICAI CA Foundation Admit card from ICAI then students are advised to contact the helpdesk of ICAI.
The ICAI Helpdesk number are 0120-30544851, 3054852, 3054853, 3054854, 3054835.
Question No-3 When will ICAI CA Foundation Examination is going to held?
Answers- ICAI CA Foundation May 2020 examination has been canceled due to coronavirus pandemic. CA Foundation May 2020 Examination will held in the month of Nov 2020.
Question No-4 Will ICAI allow Calculator in CA Examinaiton.
Answers- Yes, students are allowed to brings calculators in their Chartered Accountant examination.
Question No-5 How to Fill the CA Foundation declaration Form?
Answer- CA Foundation Declaration form is a document that confirms that the students who submitted their documents are genuine. Students can fill CA Foundation declaration form from ICAI website.
All the Best Friends.