Hello Dosto, May I know that Do you want to clear your CA Exams in your first attempt along with RANK. Hard to achieve but not impossible. One thing that you always follow is Hard work because there is no substitute for HARD WORK, GOOD STRATEGY, and DEDICATION- Make it your dream then it will help you in fulfilling all your dreams.
SAPNE WO NAHI HOTE JO NIND ME DEKHE JATE HAIN,258/6*+-
YE TO EK AESI CHEEZ HAIN JO AAPKO NIND HI NAHI AANE DETI…
The only thing that can take you to the top is a belief in yourself. You should completely dedicate yourself to the studies at least during last six months. Make it your life, make it your passion, your dream, and everything. Understand the things not just learn them. Understanding things will help you throughout your entire career. Stick on one teacher’s note, try to find the best notes at the beginning and don’t go rush over each and every notes.
YOUR TRUE SUCCESS IN LIFE BEGINS ONLY WHEN YOU MAKES THE COMMITMENT TO BECOME EXCELLENT AT WHAT YOU DO.
Also Read: Download CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final Mock Test Paper PDF with solution.
Before that have a look at all the CA Final Subjects.
- P1 Financial Reporting
- P2 Strategic Financial Management
- P3 Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics ( CA Final Auditing )
- P4 Corporate and economics Laws
- P5 Strategic cost management and performance evaluation ( CA Final Costing )
- P6 (A) Risk Management
- P6 (B) Financial Services and Capital Market
- P6 C) International Taxation
- P6 D) Economics Laws
- P6 E) Global Financial and Reporting Standard
- P6 F) Multidisciplinary Case Study
- P7 Direct Tax Law and International Taxation
- P8 Indirect Tax Law
Today we are sharing with you some toppers strategy to RANK in the CA Exams:-
- No Selective Study– Friends you are not studying just to crack this exam but you are studying to hold a RANK in this exam. You have to go through the entire syllabus. Say no to selective study. You will have to complete each and every topic of the entire syllabus. This will not only help you to clear this exam but also support you throughout your entire life. Read everything from A to Z.
- At least three times revision – You need to read the entire syllabus at least three times before exams. Read the full course in your first reading then read the second time and mark important questions or lines in your second reading. And finally, when you are reading the third time you should focus mainly on the highlighted area which you did during your second revision. All should be done before the release of CA Inter Exam dates
- ABC Analysis – While reading divide your topics into ABC category. There are also some teachers who provide guidance which are most important topics which should be considered before your exam day, some have 50-50 chance to come, and they should be completed during your second revision and last are not important. Just read them once or twice.
- Maintain a positive attitude – Guys, you must be surrounded by so many people who are worried for even getting pass, but remember you are not one of them. People always try to pull you down or demotivate you. But you have an ability to create a history. Focus on your target only. You can do this. TRY TO BE A RAINBOW IN SOMEONE’S CLOUD.
- Do at least 10 to 15 hours of effective study – To want something big or biggest tomorrow you have to give your presentation. How many hours you are studying does not matter. How many effective hours you are studying matters. Only you can decide how many effective hours you have studied. And if you want to hold a RANK you have to study minimum 10 to 15 effective hours during last six months of your exams.
- Regularly revise theory subjects – Friends, a volume of time consumes by subjects like Audit and ISCA and a very short time is required they got flush from the brain if they are not revised regularly. It is very important to revise these subjects on a regular basis. Like a day in a week, you can choose to revise these subjects. And also revise in the night the whole thing which you have studied throughout the day. Give just 15 minutes to revision.
- Stick to your plan – This is an attitude of RANK holders. They always stick to their plans. There targets or goals cannot be delayed unless there is an extreme situation. You also have to follow this attitude. Whatever the situation or circumstances may be, you have to complete your daily goals.
- Prepare your own Handwritten short notes – As we all know that syllabus of CA course is very vast. You cannot cover the entire syllabus in one day. But you will be able to perform in exam only up to that which you have revised. So, it’s very important to have short notes for revision at exam day and best notes are only those which you have prepared for yourself. It will help you in revising things very quickly.
- Work on improving quality of your answers – In CA Exams, presentation matters a lot. You should regularly study from Practice Manuals or Study Material of CA Foundation and also consider suggested answers. This will help you in improving your presentation skills.
- Stay away from Mobile, Internet, T.V. – During study switch off your phone. Say strictly no to Social Media. This is diverting your focus from studies and also waste so much time. Give a particular time like 15 minutes to mobile phone in a single day in which you can reply to your messages or call your relatives.
- Take short breaks – Do not study regularly like 5 hours continuously as this will only increase your labour hours and reduce your effective hours. You have to study regularly 10-15 hours effectively. So, take short breaks in between like after 3 hours take 10 minutes short break. This will increase your efficiency.
- Maintain one practical subject with one theory subject – If you stick on only theory subject to the whole day it will let you bore and you will feel slippery. But you manage one practical subject with one theoretical subject then you will be easily complete the syllabus. Neither you get bored nor you will feel slippy.
- Regular in your office during articleship – Experience from your office plays an important role in appearing the Final Exams. CA Final RANK holder 1 ”Eti Agarwal,” said that ‘ Learning all the rules of the cricket does not make someone a Sachin Tendulkar’. If you have learned all the rules and all the laws and you don’t know how to apply it then it’s going to be useless. Articleship, it does help. Especially, the very tricky paper i.e. Direct Tax.” And also in the paper of auditing experience earn during your office helps a lot.
- Clarity on concepts – Friends if you have clarity on your concepts, then whatever the question will be you can solve it. So, always regular in your classes and understand the concept in depth. And the day before the exam, you need to read the concept only. After you are done with the reading of the concept then you can move further with solving questions.
- Take proper sleep and proper diet – Friends taking proper sleep and proper diet is very important. In order to do hard work, Sleep at least for 6 hours and have fresh fruits and fresh vegetables. Try to avoid junk or oily foods as it will make you will slippery.
- Do Yoga or Meditation – Stress is a natural symptom that we face during our exams. Yoga like pranayama and Meditation will help you in releasing your stress. Try it once, you can feel the difference in first attempt only.
CA Foundation Preparation
- 10 Things to Score High Marks in CA Foundation Examinations
CA Intermediate Preparation