CA Final Admit Card/Hall Ticket May 2019
Alert students!! ICAI will release the admit cards for May 2019 CA Final Examinations on soon. You can download the same from the given below link.
The students shall note that CA Final admit cards can only be downloaded and no physical admit cards will be made available to the students. Hence, you are advised to take its print at least one week before the exam in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience.
The institute will also release the time table/ date sheet for CA Final May 2019 Examinations.
How to Download CA Final Admit Card May 2019-
- Click here and go to the official website.
- Now you have to log in to your account by entering your registration number and password.
- Click on the link given in front of Admit Card button. The link will open your Admit Card for May 2018 Examination.
- In order to download such, you need to enter your PIN which has submitted at the time of filling your application form.
The necessary information contained in CA Final May 2019 Admit Card –
- Admit card for CA Final May 2019 will contain your photograph and Signature.
- Examination center will be mention on your admit card.
- Besides the above, it will contain information like name, roll no, registration number, attempt, Group, Postal address, Medium etc.
- You need to carry such at the examination hall in order to appear in Examination.
What if details on your CA Final Admit Card is not relating to you –
In case you have downloaded your admit card/hall ticket but unfortunately it is showing some another person’s details then you are required to immediately contact ICAI Helpline number and communicate your registration number and barcode number to them mentioned on your exam application form, receipt number, center chosen, telephone number, fax number etc. You must check all the information on your CA final Admit card thoroughly after downloading it!
What if CA Final Admit Card is showing wrong medium or center –
In case you have opted the wrong medium or choosing wrong central zone while filing the exam application form then you can apply for the change through the ICAI correction window. Students can apply for the change in medium or region or both through such correction window with the payment of Rs 1000/-. You Must check all this information on the CA final Hall ticket as soon as you download it!
Candidates may also visit the FAQs on the subject hosted in the FAQs section of http://icaiexam.icai.org for more details.
For any further clarifications, write to/contact:
Help Line Telephone numbers: 0120 3054 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 0120 4953 751,752, 753 and 754