Every year, BSEB (Bihar School Examination Board) releases the 12th Bihar Board Admit Card of students on their website. Every school affiliated to the BSEB is given a unique login id. The School Principal/Head can then log in on the official website of BSEB and download Admit Cards for their class 12th students. At first, only dummy admit cards are released, so that any corrections required in the details in admit cards can be made in time.
In this article, we have mentioned all the details about the Bihar Board 12th Admit Card and other additional details like significant dates, instructions and official links to BSEB.
Bihar Board Exams 2020 Important Dates
Below are the important dates of 12th Bihar Board Admit Card and more. You must keep a check on these:
|New Syllabus||Old Syllabus|
|Exam Schedule/Time Table announced on||18 Nov 2019|
|Bihar Board 12th Dummy Admit Card Released on||17-29 Sep 2019 14-25 Nov 2019|
|Final Admit Card Released||17 Jan 2020|
|Practical Exams||10 Jan to 21 Jan 2020|
|Exams||3 Feb to 13 Feb 2020|
|Result Declaration||24 March 2020|
|Application of Scrutiny Last Date||June 3 2020|
|Compartment Exam||First week of May 2020|
|Compartment Exam Result||May 2020|
Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2020
For the session 2019-20, the main admit card for 12th students were released on 17 Jan 2020. The admit card of a student has the details like student name, exam centre and address, subject opted under the different streams by students, subject codes, rules and regulations.
Bihar Board Class 12th Admit Card Download Pdf
The class 12th students can obtain their Bihar Board 12th Admit Card from their school itself.
- When the admit cards are released, students should contact their school.
- The schools are provided with an id and password so they can easily log in and download the admit cards for you.
- After collecting your 12th board admit card from your school, you should ensure the details stated on your admit card are accurate and error-free.
- If any of the details are incorrect/incomplete/misspelt then you should report it to your school authorities, so they can get it rectified for you from BSEB before the commencement of the Exams.
- Cross-check again when you receive the new admit card. Remember dummy admit cards are not valid during the exams.
Bihar Board 12th Dummy Admit Card
Bihar Board 12th Dummy Admit Card is given to students months before the final board exams are conducted. Many at times there are mistakes in the information printed in the admit cards. To resolve any issues that may occur beforehand, Bihar School Examination Board releases the 12th class admit cards. Students are given a fixed duration of time to report any issues in their admit card details.
Important Instruction before the Examination
Before the Examination students should pay attention to the following things:
- Make note of the important dates: Bihar Board 12th dummy admit card release date, Last date for applying for changes in admit card, Bihar Board 12th Admit Card Main, Bihar Board Exam Datesheet, Result Announcement, Exam Paper Scrutiny Application (Revaluation), Compartment exam datesheet and results.
- Keep your stationery, Id and admit card separately for the exam. Keep more than one copy of the admit card for unforeseen situations.
- Remember to reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- Check the Examination Centre, and visit it once, before the day of exam to get familiar with the location and route.
Bihar Board Result 2020
The Intermediate Bihar Board Exam 2020 Results were announced on 24th March 2020. To get their Provisional Marksheet (Digital Marksheet) students should visit this website: http://onlinebseb.in/examination/home/StudResult. Now you have to enter your roll code, roll number, and captcha to see your result.
After the result announcement, some students feel that there is scope for further improvement in their scores if re-evaluated again. The students can fill the scrutiny application online.
Students who are not able to clear all the papers of Intermediate Bihar Board Exams are given the option of taking a second attempt at writing the papers. After the result declaration BSEB releases 12th Bihar Board Admit Card for Compartment/Supplementary Exams. Students can collect their admit cards for compartment exams from their school. The Intermediate Bihar Board Exams are held in May every year, but they have been delayed this year due to the pandemic crisis and nationwide lockdown.
Also Read: How to complete 12th syllabus in one month
Q1. What are the timings for the Intermediate Bihar Board Exam 2020?
The BSEB conducts class 12th exams in two shifts. From 9:30 am to 12:45 pm and 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm.
Q2. How can I apply for the Scrutiny of Bihar Board Exam 2020?
You will see the link to Intermediate 2020 Scrutiny Application Form in the circulars section of the official website. Click on the given link, fill the form and submit it to apply for scrutiny of your papers. The fee for scrutiny of each paper is Rs 70.
Keep an eye out here on our website for more latest updates on Bihar Board 12th Admit Card. For any queries, comment below.