CA Foundation is the first gateway for a CA student. The exam is conducted by the ICAI. As we know after the declaration of CA Foundation result, ICAI releases the date of CA Foundation Exam form for registered CA Foundation Students. Students who have successfully completed their CA Foundation registration process are eligible to fill CA Foundation Application Form.
With the recent announcement, ICAI has started accepting CA Foundation Exam Form May 2020 from 5th February 2020 and the last date for CA Foundation Exam Form is 26th February 2020 without late fee. All the CA Foundation Exam Form Procedure will be done through online. Below we have given a detailed explanation about CA Foundation Exam Form Updates, CA Foundation Application/ Exam Form Dates, Procedure to fill CA Foundation Exam/Application Form, Eligibility for CA Foundation Exam Form 2020, Documents Required for CA Foundation Exam/Application Form along with How to Check CA Foundation Exam/Application Form Status which will definitely help you in your CA Foundation Exam Tips.
ICAI Cancelled CA May 2020 Examination.
CA Foundation May 2020 Examination Cancel: ICAI has issued the latest information regarding the Cancellation of CA Foundation May 2020 Examination. Now ICAI will conduct the CA Foundation Examination in the month of Nov 2020.
ICAI has merged the CA Foundation Examination with CA November Examination for the safety of Students, Check the Latest Information below.
Notification from ICAI- Attention all CA Aspirants, Due to the current situation of the Covid-19 Pandemic, the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India has recently made changes in the dates of CA Foundation Examination May 2020. Below we have mentioned all the latest dates and notifications which are recently issued by the ICAI.
Are you Looking for CA Final application form? Follow the link!
CA Foundation Covid-19 2020 Updates and Postpones.
Below are all the changes and postpone made by the ICAI due to Coronavirus Pandemic. Along with this ICAI has also postponed the CA Foundation Examination and CA Foundation Time Table Dates to August.
CA Foundation May 2020 Examination Updates 2020.
- Cancellation of CA Foundation Postponed Examination- 23rd March 2020
- CA Foundation Examination Rescheduled due to COVID-19- 27th March 2020
- CA Foundation Examination Postpone due to COVID-19- 2nd May 2020
CA Foundation 2020 Examination OPT-OUT Option.
Below is the ICAI CA Foundation OPT-OUT policy announced by the ICAI.
CA Foundation Reopening of the Correction Window Postponed May 2020 Update.
CA Foundation 2020 Exam: Everything about CA Foundation Examination.
Below is the CA Foundation 2020 Examination Overview.
|Examination Name||ICAI CA Foundation Examination|
|Conducted by||Institute of Chartered Accountant of India|
|Examination Level||Conducted all across India and few abroad cities|
|Exam Registration Mode||Online|
|Total No. of Papers||4|
|Medium Of Exam||English and Hindi ( English compulsory for Section B Paper 2)|
|Qualification of Exam||Passed Class 12th or Appearing Class 12th|
|CA Foundation Exemption||Graduates and Post Graduates or Candidates with Equivalent Qualification|
CA Foundation Exam Form 2020: All Important Dates.
Below are all the Important and latest dates of the ICAI CA Foundation August 2020 Examination Dates.
|Opening of CA Foundation Online Examination form Window||5th February 2020|
|Last date for submission of CA Foundation online examination form (without late fees)||26th February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of CA Foundation Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600)||4th March 2020|
|CA Foundation Examination Form Opening of Correction Window I||7th June 2020 (updated)|
|CA Foundation Examination Form Closing Dates of Correction Window I||9th June 2020 (updated)|
|CA Foundation August 2020 Examination Updated Dates||7th August, 9th August, 11th August and 14th August|
As per the latest guidelines, CA Foundation Students students can change their examination center if they want through the correction window. ICAI has also given further updates that if the lockdown will be lifted within a few days they will issue new guidelines regarding the centers.
Since the CA Foundation examination is round the corner. We are providing you the complete guide for filling the CA Foundation Exam/Application Form Below. You just concentrate on your Preparation Strategy.
Registration in the CA Foundation course does not mean that you can appear in the exam. You will have to fill a separate examination form or application form to appear in the exams of CA Foundation.
Get the Most Latest Updates from the Article.
CA Foundation Exam/Application Form- Eligibility Criteria
Appearing CA Foundation Students have to fulfill the below criteria given by ICAI, after that, they will be eligible to fill the ICAI CA Foundation Examination Form.
- Interested candidates who are appearing in the CA Foundation Examination have to fill the CA Foundation Exam Application Form and they must clear their 12th examination from the recognized state board or central board school, appearing class12th Candidates and also register for the CA Foundation Examination.
- Appearing CA Foundation students have first fill up the CA Foundation Registration Form with BOS ( Board of Studies) then they are qualified to fill the CA Foundation Examination/Application Form.
Documents Required for CA Foundation Exam Form.
Appearing CA Foundation Students have to keep the following list of necessary documents while applying for CA Foundation Application Form 2020.
- A soft copy of the CA Foundation Registration Form for the correct registration number.
- Since the students have to pay CA Foundation Exam Form Fee they have to keep Debit Card/Credit Card/Master/ Maestro/Visa for making the online payment successful.
- A copy of the student signature and a passport size photo.
CA Foundation Declaration Form May 2020 Examination.
Student who are appearing for the CA Foundation Examination have to fill the CA Foundation May 2020 Declaration Form.
By submitting the declaration form they are validating that all the documents submitted at the time of Exam form are genuine. It is mandatory for the students to fill the student to fill the Declaration form for CA Foundation Examination.
How to Fill CA Foundation Exam Form.
Below we have mentioned all the detailed information about CA Foundation Exam Form Procedure for 2020 Examination. Students who have created their ICAI account before 2016, don’t have to make a new account, appearing students can login using single credentials.
Below are the step by step Online procedure to fill CA Foundation Examination/Application Form for 2020 Examination.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of ICAI, new users have to register on the student dashboard section, and an existing user can directly login by entering username and password.
- To fill CA Foundation Exam Form/CA Foundation Application, you need to enter your registration details, contact number, and email id and click on the register button to complete your registration procedure of the CA Foundation Examination Form.
- Where due to any unavoidable circumstances if the registration details entered by the candidate do not match with records maintained by the ICAI, for example, your registration number and date of birth showing some error then you can be offered to register provisionally.
- Once your basic registration is complete, an Email and SMS given to the student with the verification code. Then click on the “complete your profile” to proceed.5. After creating your profile, a new page display on your screen, where you need to complete your pending details. After filing up all the above information, click on the save button to save the form to complete the CA Foundation Exam Form Procedure.
- Once step 2 is complete, the Registration procedure of ICAI CA Foundation Exam Form 2020 will complete. Now you can apply for the CA Foundation Exam Form Online. You can log in to your account, and there you can fill your application form.
- It is compulsory to recheck your profile before filing the CA Foundation Examination form online.
- In case your photograph and signature are not attached then you are required to attach your photo and signature, and the candidates who wish to change their photograph or signature can do so, in such a case you are required to print the PDF of the form. ( Affix his/her photograph, duly sign the form and get them attested. Attestation can be done only by a Practicing Chartered Accountant or Head of an Educational Institution or a Gazetted Officer) and submit it to the Exam Department in the normal course. But the candidates whose photograph and signature are already appearing on their PDF are not required to send the hard copy/print out of such PDF at the Examination Department.
While filing the CA Foundation Exam Form 2020, candidates are also required to upload the attested and scanned declaration. The size of the scanned file should be within 100-300KB, and the file should be in the JPG format to upload them while for the CA Foundation Exam Application Form.
CA Foundation Exam Form Fee (2020 Updated)
Below are all the latest updates of ICAI CA Foundation Form Fee.
All the process of CA Foundation Examination process is done through an online process. The candidates are also required to make the payment through the online payment gateway either by Credit Card, Debit Card, Visa/Master/Maestro for filling CA Foundation Application/Examination Form Fee for May 2020 Examination.
|CA Foundation Examination Form||CA Foundation Application Form Amount|
|For Indian Student||1500 Rs.|
|For Students residing in Kathmandu||2200 Rs. ( Nepali Currency)|
|For overseas students outside Kathmandu and India||325$|
IF CA Foundation Exam Form Photo and Signature not available.
After successful online payment, you can download the CA Foundation Exam Form PDF 2020 from your dashboard and can take a print of such form.
Sometimes it has seen that the on the application form of CA Foundation Students does not have signature and photograph in that case students have to download the PDF of Application Form of CA Foundation from the ICAI website attest your photograph and signature along with the signature of ICAI Member.
- In case the photograph is not appearing on the application form– You need to affix two latest photographs ( passport size- 3.5cm-4.5cm) – One is required to be attested by any practising chartered accountant, gazetted officer or head of educational institution).
- In case the signature is not appearing on the application form– You are required to duly sign the form and also countersigned by your parent or guardian, and also required to get it attested by the persons mentioned in the above paragraph.
After completion of all the above procedures of CA Foundation Exam Form, you need to send the printout of the CA Foundation Application Form in an envelope (without folding) by speed post.
CA Foundation Exam/ Application Form Postal Address.
Below is the postal address of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
Appearing CA Foundation students have to send their CA Foundation Exam/Application form to the postal address of ICAI.
Joint Secretary Exam (Examination Department),
the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
‘ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110002.
In case you delay in dispatching the printout of the online application form to the examination department, and resultant it does not reach the Institute Office at New Delhi up to the last date, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. In the given case you will be allowed only if you show the printout showing the Barcode number and Payment Transaction Details.
Only one application should be submitted for the CA Foundation Examination. In case you file more than one CA foundation exam form, all of them will be rejected. You will also not eligible for any refund.
CA Foundation Examination Centre 2020. ( All Centres)
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India conducts Chartered Accountant examination all across India along with the 5 cities outside India. Students can select cities while filling up their application form. Below are cities of CA Foundation Examination.
Below are cities outside India where ICAI Conducts the Chartered Accountancy Examination.
- Abu Dhabi
Indian Cities where ICAI Conducts the Chartered Accountancy Examination.
There are 209 Location in India where ICAI Conducts the CA Foundation Examination.
CA Foundation Exam Form Correction Window 2020
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India provides the facilities of the CA Foundation Application Form Correction window. The CA Foundation Exam Form Correction Window will open after the due date of the ICAI CA Foundation Examination Form. Students who had committed any mistake or want to change their Centre/Medium can opt for a change in the Correction window of CA Foundation Exam Form Free of Cost.ICAI also releases the second correction window of Foundation Examination. For a change in the application form, this time students have to pay an amount of 1000 Rs.
Important Update: ICAI has announced the reopening of the CA Foundation Correction window so that the students can make changes to their Centres.
Check CA Foundation Exam/ Application Form Status.
Appearing CA Foundation candidates can also check the Status of CA Foundation Exam Form to confirm whether the application form is accepted or rejected. Students can check the status CA Foundation Examination Form May 2020 (August 2020) from the website of ICAI.
Procedure to Check CA Foundation Application Form for August 2020
- Step1- Candidates have to log in to the dashboard of students panel on the official website of ICAI to Check Status of Examination Form for CA Foundation May 2020.
- Step2- On to the next page students have to enter their registration no. and barcode to check the status.
- Step 3- Click on Check Status. Candidates can check the CA Foundation May 2020 Application Form Status on the screen.
CA Foundation Admit Card August 2020/May 2020.
After successfully Completion of CA Foundation Exam form. The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India will release ICAI CA Foundation Admit Card for May 2020 14 days before the CA Foundation Exams. Students who are appearing for the August Examination can download their CA Foundation Admit Card online from the official website of ICAI. Students have to log in to the ICAI website and can download their admit card. Meanwhile appearing students focus upon CA foundation study material and prepare themselves well for the examination by solving CA Foundation Mock Test and Sample Papers.
ICAI CA Foundation August 2020 Exam Form Frequently Asked Questions:
Question No-1 How to Fill the ICAI CA Foundation Examination Form Online?
Answer- Candidates can fill their CA Foundation May 2020 Application Form Online from the official website of ICAI. Login into the student’s dashboard section. Now tap on the CA Foundation Exam Form, fill all the necessary details confirm the application form by making the required payment.
Question No-2 Where to send CA Foundation Application Form?
Answers- All the procedure of CA Foundation Examination form is to be done online on the ICAI website. In case if a student did not receive their signature and passport picture on the pdf of CA Foundation Examination Form, they have to send a photocopy of the Application form to the nearest branch office or head office of ICAI. The submitted documents should have a passport size photo with the student’s signature and need to be attested by the member of ICAI.
Question No-3 When will CA Foundation Application Form for May 2020 Registration Start and End?
Answers- Students can able to fill the CA Foundation Nov Application Form starting from the 5th of February 2020 and the last date for the ICAI CA Foundation Examination May 2020 Examination Form without late fee is 26th of February 2020.
Question No-4 How to score good marks in CA Foundation?
Answers- CA Foundation is the first pathway for CA Foundation Students, as a comparison to other exams it is easy to crack, implementation of proper planning and hard work of students is primarily goals one should keep, going through the CA Foundation syllabus and solving mock test/sample paper will definitely help you to clear the CA Foundation examination and boost your ranking.
Also, Read Our Blog on How to Score High Marks in CA Foundation
- The fees for examination is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- The incomplete CA Foundation application form will be subject to rejection.
- Retain a copy of such Application form as proof that you have an examination form.