ICAI has released the CA Foundation Exam form for May 2023 on its official website.
Based on the official Notification Students can fill out the CA Foundation Exam from May 2023 from 3 Feb 2023, and the last date 24th Feb 2023. Furthermore, the last date to fill out the Examination form with a late fee of Rs.600.
To fill out the CA Foundation Exam form in May 2023 online, visit ICAI portal and enter the required details, upload the documents and pay the application fee. Moreover, the CA Foundation Exam form fee is Rs.1500 for Indian Students, Rs.2200 for Kathmandu students, and $325 for overseas students. Furthermore, the students can fill out the application form after the last date with a late fee of Rs.600.
The ICAI will open the correction window after the last date of submission of the examination form. In this article, you will get all the details about the CA Foundation Exam form MAy 2023 such as Eligibility, documents required, Exam form fee and tips.
Also Check: Complete Guide for CA Course
Also Check: CMA Salary in India
Before checking More info about the application form student should know all the CA Foundation subjects.
- Principle and Practice of Accounts
- Business Law and Business Correspondence
- Business Mathematics logical reasoning Statistics
- Business Economics Business and Commercial Knowledge.
Also Read: Choose Best CA Foundation Coaching classes to Score well in the Examination.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Important Dates for CA Foundation Exam form May 2023
- Documents Required for CA Foundation Exam Form May 2023
- How to Fill CA Foundation Application Form May 2023
- Important things to Remember at the time of Filling out the CA Foundation Examination Form
- CA Foundation Exam Form Fee May 2023
- What After CA Foundation Examination May 2023?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Important Dates for CA Foundation Exam form May 2023
The date to fill out the CA Foundation Exam form is Feb 3 to Feb 24, 2023. The official date will be released by ICAI soon on its official website.
Below are all the Important Dates of the CA Foundation May 2023 Examination.
|Opening of CA Foundation Online Examination form Window May 2023||February 3, 2023|
|Last date for submission of the CA Foundation online examination form (without late fees)||Feb 24, 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of CA Foundation Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600)||March 3, 2023|
|CA Foundation Examination Form Opening of Correction Window I||March 4, 2023|
|CA Foundation Examination Form Closing Dates of Correction Window I||March 10, 2023|
|CA Foundation June 2023 Examination dates (Revised)||June 24 to 30, 2023|
Moreover, we will update the table as soon as the ICAI released the Examination form.
As we all know the CA Foundation 2023 examination is around the corner. We are providing you with the complete guide for filling out the CA Foundation Examination Form Below. You just concentrate on your CA Foundation Nov 2022 Preparation Strategy.
Registration in the CA Foundation course does not mean that you can appear in the exam. You will have to fill out a separate CA Foundation Online form or application form to appear in the Examination.
Documents Required for CA Foundation Exam Form May 2023
Appearing CA Foundation Students have to keep the following list of necessary documents while applying for CA Foundation Application Form Examination.
- A soft copy of the CA Foundation Registration Form for the correct registration number.
- Since the students have to pay CA Foundation Exam Form Fee they have to keep Debit Card/Credit Card/Master/ Maestro/Visa for making the online payment successful.
- A copy of the student’s signature and a passport-size photo.
Also Read: Follow these Tips to Clear CA Foundation Examination Easily.
How to Fill CA Foundation Application Form May 2023
Below we have mentioned all the detailed information about How to fill CA Foundation Examination Form May 2023 Examination. Students who have created their ICAI account before 2016, don’t have to make a new account, appearing students can log in using single credentials.
First-Time CA Foundation Students have to first register themselves on the ICAI student portal then only they are eligible for the CA Foundation Form to Fill up.
Below is the step-by-step Online procedure to fill CA Foundation Examination/Application Form for May 2023 Examination.
Step-1 Registration on the student portal.
- First Time users have to visit the official website of ICAI, new users have to register on the student dashboard section, and an existing user can directly log in by entering a username and password.
- To fill CA Foundation Exam Application Form, you need to enter your registration details, contact number, and email id and click on the register button to complete your registration procedure for the CA Foundation Examination form 2023
- Where due to unavoidable circumstances if the registration details entered by the candidate on the CA Foundation Online Exam Form do not match with records maintained by the ICAI, for example, your registration number and date of birth showing some error correction then you can be offered to register provisionally.
- Once your basic CA Foundation registration is complete, an Email and SMS gave to the student with the verification code. Then click on the “complete your profile” to proceed.
- After creating your profile, a new page is displayed on your screen, where you need to complete your pending details. After filling up all the above information, click on the save button to save the form to complete the CA Foundation Exam Form 2023 Procedure.
Also Read: Check CA Foundation Error correction in the first Attempt.
Step-2 Filling of CA Foundation Examination/Application Form.
- Once step 2 is complete, the Registration procedure for the ICAI CA Foundation in May 2023 will be complete. Now you are eligible to fill CA Foundation Exam Form Online. You can log into your account, and there you can fill out your Application Form 2023 Examination.
- It is compulsory to recheck your profile before submitting the CA Foundation Examination form online.
- In case your photograph and signature are not attached then you are required to attach your photo and signature, and the candidates who wish to change their photograph or signature can do so, in such a case you are required to print the PDF of the form ICAI exam form. ( Affix his/her photograph, duly sign the form and get them attested.
- Attestation can be done only by a Practicing Chartered Accountant or Head of an Educational Institution or a Gazetted Officer) and submit it to the Exam Department in the normal course. But the candidates whose photograph and signature are already appearing on their PDF are not required to send the hard copy/printout of such PDF to the Examination Department.
On to the last Step CA Foundation, Students have to complete their CA Foundation Exam form procedure by making the Payment. After successfully Submission of your CA Foundation June 2023 Exam form payment. Students can take the printout of their CA Foundation Exam/Application form for the June 2023 examination.
While filing the CA Foundation Exam Form in May 2023, candidates are also required to upload the attested and scanned Declaration Form. The size of the scanned file should be within 100-300KB, and the file should be in JPG format to upload while for the CA Foundation Exam May 2023 Application Form.
Also Read: How to Crack CA Foundation Examination in the first Attempt.
Important things to Remember at the time of Filling out the CA Foundation Examination Form
Below are some of the points which students should remember at the time of filling out the CA Foundation Examination form.
- Use your primary Email ID during filling up your form.
- Use the correct information which you have used in the registration form.
- Fill out the CA Foundation Examination form before the due date to avoid the late fee.
- Always use a desktop system to fill out your CA Foundation Online Form.
CA Foundation Exam Form Fee May 2023
Below are all the latest updates of the ICAI CA Foundation Form Fee May 2023 examination.
All the process of the CA Foundation Examination process is done through an online process. The candidates are required to make the payment of the CA Foundation Application Form through an online payment gateway either by Credit Card, Debit Card, Visa/Master/Maestro for filling the CA Foundation Application/Examination Form Fee 2023 Examination.
|CA Foundation Examination Form||CA Foundation Exam Form FEE|
|For Indian Student||1500 Rs.|
|For Students residing in Kathmandu||2200 Rs. ( Nepali Currency)|
|For overseas students outside Kathmandu and India||325$|
Also check:- CA Course fee Structure
What After CA Foundation Examination May 2023?
After successfully submitting the Exam form, ICAI will issue the CA Foundation Admit card 14-15 days before the Exam start. Further, the students to note that ICAI has disallowed the practice of the offline distribution of admit cards. Students can download the admit card from ICAI official website.
Hence, to download the admit card students need to log in to the ICAI official website icai.org with their login ID and Password. Moreover, the students must carry admit cards along with them during exams.
As there are only 2-3 months left for the CA Foundation Exam the student must start preparing for the exam and must complete 2-3 times revisions 10 days before the exam.
Also Check about CMA Foundation Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date of the CA Foundation Exam form 2023?
Ans: The last date to fill out the CA Foundation Exam form is 24 Feb 2023, without the late fee.
Q2. Is CA Foundation Exam form Out?
Ans: The ICAI CA Foundation Exam form May 2023 will be released on February 3, 2023.
Q3. What happens if I don’t give the CA Foundation Exam, after filling out the Examination Form?
Ans: If you have filled the Exam form, whether you give the Exam or don’t give your attempt will be counted.
Q4. When is CA Foundation May 2023 going to held?
Ans: The CA Foundation May 2023 exams are going to held on 24, 26, 28, and 30 June 2023.