Due to the COVID-19 The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India has postponed the Examination of CA Final May Examination. Along with this the correction window dates has also changed. We have given all the information regarding the ICAI CA Final Exam Form July 2020/May 2020 updates below in this article.
Students who are going to appear in July 2020 Examinations have to fill the CA Final application form to become eligible for to appear in the Examination. Candidates can apply for such an examination from the ICAI official site https://www.icai.org/ Students can also apply from the link given below on this page.
On this page, we are sharing with you the CA Final Application Form Procedure, important dates regarding such, fee details and all the relevant information related with CA Final Exam Form July 2020.
CA Covid-19 Updates and Postpone 2020.
Below are all the latest updates and postponed issued by the ICAI.
CA OPT-OUT Notification 2020.
CA Postponed of Reopening of Correction window 2020.
Eligibility of CA Final Exam form 2020.
The candidates who are appearing for the ICAI CA Final July 2020 Examination have to Check the Eligibility criteria of the ICAI CA Final Examination Form. Below are the Eligibility Criteria of CA Final Application Form-
- The appearing Candidates must be registered with the Board of Studies (BOS) of ICAI.
- Students who are appearing for the CA Final Examination must have passed both the group of IPCC CA Intermediate Examination.
- The candidates should complete the article ship training of atleast 2.5 years along with ICITSS and AICITSS training.
Important Dates for CA Final Exam Form July 2020.
|Opening of CA Final Application Form||5th February 2020|
|Last date for submission of CA online examination form (without late fees)||26th February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600/- or US$ 10)||4th March 2020|
|CA Final July 2020 Admit cards||TBA|
|The opening of Correction Window – I||June 7, 2020|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||June 9, 2020|
|CA Final Examination Dates group 1||29th July, 31st July, 3rd August, 5th August 2020|
|CA Final Examination Dates Group 2||7th, 9th, 11th, 14th August 2020|
ICAI sometime also gives an extension for submission of exam application form with the late fees for the students who would not be able to submit their form within the due date.
Procedure to Apply for CA Final July 2020 Examination Form.
Students can fill their CA Final May 2020 Application form from the given below steps –
- Students can submit their CA Final Exam Application form for May 2020 only when they are registered with the ICAI portal. If you are not already registered, then create your account with the ICAI portal first.
- Your account on the ICAI portal will get authenticated by your Registration Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Kindly fill your Email Address and Mobile Number carefully because your Login Id and Password will send to this address and number only.
- In case, your information is showing some error or not matched with the information already fed in the ICAI database, then you can get a provisional registration.
- The students who are provisionally registered have to submit a copy of the registration letter and other relevant documents along with your application form.
- Once your account is created on the ICAI portal, you will become eligible to fill your Exam Application Form.
- Now, you have to Login to your account by submitting your username and password which has been sent to your email address.
- Click on the link given for the CA Final Application Form and submit the required credentials asked there.
- Cross check all the filled details displayed on the confirmation page and thereafter click on the submit button.
- Here you will be directed towards the payment of Examination Fees which can be paid using Master/ Visa credit or Debit card.
Get the latest Update from the article.
CA Final Exam Form Fees July 2020 Attempt –
Students have to pay a prerequisite amount of Examination fee for submitting the ICAI CA Final Examination form May 2020 –
|Various Centres||Fee Amount|
|For Indian Centres|
|Single Group||Rs 1800/-|
|Both Groups||Rs 3300/-|
|Single Group||US$ 325/-|
|Both Groups||US$ 550/-|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200/-|
|Both Groups||INR 4000/-|
|Insurance and Risk Management (IRM)||INR 2000/-|
|ITL & WTO||INR 2000/- per group|
|MAC/CMC/TMC||INR 1000/- per group|
|International Taxation – Assessment Test||INR 2000/-|
Late Fees of CA Final Examination/Application Form.
|For Indian / Kathmandu Centres||Rs 600/-|
|For Abroad Centres||US$ 10|
ICAI CA Final Exam/ Application Form Submission.
The CA Students have to do the Submission of ICAI CA Final Examination Form to the head office of ICAI. Students whose photographs and signature are not printed on their CA Final Examination Form they have to submit their application form to the head office of ICAI or the branch office of ICAI.
The submitted Application Form of CA Final should be sent with the attested seal done by the Gazzette or the member of ICAI.
The Branch office of ICAI is located at Delhi, Mumbai, Kanpur, Kolkata and Chennai and Branch Offices at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Pune, Surat, Thane and Vadodara.
Appearing CA Final Students can also send their CA Final Examination Form through the Post.
ICAI CA Final Examination Form Submission Postal Address-
Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi (India) – 110002.
ICAI CA Final Examination/ Application Form July 2020 Correction window.
Students who registered themselves for the ICAI CA Final Examination Form are going to get the opportunity to rectify their errors through the Application Form of CA Final Correction Window. The Correction Window of CA Final Examination Form will be free of cost. Students can change their CA Final Examination Centre/ Zone/ Medium/Group/Elective paper through this Correction Window of ICAI Examination Form.
Steps to apply for the CA Final Application Form Correction window.
Below are the steps to apply for the CA Final Application Form Correction Window July 2020 Examination.
- Appearing Candidates are advised to visit the official website of ICAI.
- Candidates now have to login into the dashboard which is provided to them.
- Open CA Final Application Form Section and update the changes, students can update their CA Final Application Form Centre, syllabus and Language.
- Submit the CA Final Application Form.
Below is the latest CA Correction window notification issue by the ICAI.
CA Final Exam Form Examination Centre:
ICAI conducts the CA Final Examination all over India along with the 5 abroad cities. ICAI Conducts CA Final Examination in 207 Indian cities. Candidates can choose their examination cities at the time of filling the CA Final Application form.
Below are the 5 international cities where CA Final examination was held. .
- Abu dhabi
Status of ICAI CA Final Exam Form 2020.
After submission of the ICAI CA Final Examination/Application Form, it has seen that a lot of students are still confused and want to Check Application Form May 2020 Status. By Checking ICAI Application Form Status appearing students can able figure out that their CA Final Examination Form is accepted or rejected.
How to Check ICAI CA Final Application Form Status 2020.
Below are the steps to Check ICAI CA Final Examination Form Status Online.
- Appearing students have to log in to the official website of ICAI or follow the above link given on this page to Check Status of ICAI CA Final Examination Form May 2020.
- On to the next step, candidates have to enter their barcode or registration number.
- Now the students have to click “Check Status”. Over the screen, the status of application and payment will appear. ICAI has advised students to Check CA Final Examination Form status after paying the application form fee.
After completion of all the process of ICAI CA Final Application Form May 2020, students are eligible to receive CA Final May 2020 Admit Card. Students can download their CA Final Admit Card from the official website of ICAI.
ICAI CA Final Examination Form July 2020 Frequently asked questions.
Question No-1 When is the last date of CA Final Exam Form for July 2020 Examination?
Answers- ICAI start the CA Final Application form 5th February 2020 to 26th February 2020.
Question No-2 What are the latest updates issued by the ICAI?
Answers- Due to covid-19 icai has recently made some changes in the examination dates and correction windows dates.
Question No-3 What is the eligibility criteria of CA Final examination?
Answers- To appear in the CA Final Application form a student has to clear both groups of CA Intermediate examination along with 2.5 years of articleship training to appear in CA Final Exam.
Question No-4 What do if there is no picture and signature on the CA Final Exam Form?
Answers- If any students signature or photo is appear in the CA Final Exam form they have to send a print out of the application form with photo and signature attested by the ICAI member or gazette to the postal address of ICAI.
On the above page, we have shared with you the important dates related to CA Final May 2020 Exam Application Form, Procedure to apply for such exam, Examination, and Late fee as well.
Hope you found the above article helpful and for more such information stay in tune with cawizard, the home of future CA’s. Ask your queries in the comment section given below.