ICAI has finally released the CA Final Application Form for Dec 2021 Examination. Students can start filling their CA Final Examination form Dec 2021 from 31st March 2021. The Last Date to fill ICAI CA Final Exam form is 13th April 2021.
Click on the below links to fill ICAI CA Final Application Form Dec 2021 Examination.
Students who are going to appear in CA Final Dec 2021 Examinations have to fill the CA application form 2021 to become eligible to appear in the Examination. Candidates can apply for such an examination from the ICAI official site of ICAI.
Students who have successfully completed the CA Final Registration can eligible to Fill CA Final Exam Application Form. CA Final Application/Examination form are finally out. Students have to fill the CA Final Online Application form from the ICAI official website. The Last date to fill the CA Final ExamForm is 25th August without a late fee. Meanwhile, students who forget to fill the CA Final Online Form, the last date to Fill CA Final Examination form is 4th September with a late fee of 600Rs. Students appearing for CA final exam Dec 2021 must know the In-depth Detail About CA Final Course 2021.
Fill CA Final Application/ Examination Form Dec 2021 Examination. (Click here to Fill Form)
ICAI Updates: As we all know CA Final Dec 2020 Examination got canceled due to COVID-19. CA Final Dec examination was merged with CA Final Nov 2020 Examination. Candidates have to Fill CA Final Application Form to appear in the Examination. After reading this article your all query regarding CA Final Examination/Application Form will be clear. Also, Check the CA Final Examination pattern Dec 2021 Examination. This year the CA final Dec 2021 examination will be conducted on the respective dates from Dec 21, 23, 25, and 28 for group- I and Dec 30, June 1, 3, and 5 for group- II.
Below we have mentioned all details about the CA Final Application Form Dec 2021 examination. CA Final Application form Dec 2021 Important Dates, How to Fill CA Final Application Form Dec 2021 examination, CA Final Application form eligibility, CA Final Application Form fee, Step to Check CA Final Application Form Dec 2021 Status, CA Final Application Form Dec 2021 correction window, CA Final Examination Centre Dec 2021 examination and What After filling CA Final Application Form Dec 2021 Examination.
CA Final Examination Form 2021 Important Dates
Below are all CA Final Examination form Dec 2021 Important Dates.
|Opening of CA Final Application Form Dec 2021 Examination||31st March 2021|
|Last date for submission of CA online examination form (without late fees)||13th April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600/- or US$ 10) Dec 2021 examination||16th April 2021|
|CA Final Dec 2021 Admit cards||TBA|
|The opening of Correction Window – I||To be announced|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||To be announced|
|CA Final Dec 2021 Examination Dates group 1|
OLD:- 5th, 7th, 9th & 11th December 2021
NEW:- 5th, 7th, 9th & 11th December 2021
|CA Final Examination Dec 2021 Examination Dates Group 2|
OLD:- 13th, 15th, 17th & 19th December 2021
NEW:- 13th, 15th, 17th & 19th December 2021
CA Final Examination Form 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are appearing for the ICAI CA Final Dec 2021 Examination have to Check the Eligibility criteria of the ICAI CA Final Examination Form.
Below are the Eligibility Criteria of CA Final Examination Form Dec 2021 Examination.
- The appearing Candidates must be registered with the Board of Studies (BOS) of ICAI.
- Students who are appearing for the CA Final Examination must have passed both the group of IPCC CA Intermediate Examination.
- The candidates should complete the article ship training of at least 2.5 years along with ICITSS and AICITSS training.
Also Read: Follow these Best CA Final Self Study Tips to clear your examination easily.
CA Final Examination Fees 2021
Students have to pay a prerequisite amount of Examination fee at the time of filling the CA Final Examination form Dec 2021 Examination.
|Various Centres||Fee Amount|
|For Indian Centres|
|Single Group||Rs 1800/-|
|Both Groups||Rs 3300/-|
|Single Group||US$ 325/-|
|Both Groups||US$ 550/-|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200/-|
|Both Groups||INR 4000/-|
|Insurance and Risk Management (IRM)||INR 2000/-|
|ITL & WTO||INR 2000/- per group|
|MAC/CMC/TMC||INR 1000/- per group|
|International Taxation – Assessment Test||INR 2000/-|
Also Read: Know How these Preparation Tips help me to Clear CA Final Examination in First Attempt.
Late Fees of CA Final Examination/Application Form Dec 2021 Examination
Incase students forget to fill the CA Final Exam Form they have to pay a late fee of 600 Rs. The last date to fill CA final examination Form Dec 2021 is 16th April 2021. Below is the late fee Charged by ICAI.
|For Indian / Kathmandu Centres||Rs 600/-|
|For Abroad Centres||US$ 10|
Documents Required for CA Final Registration 2021
Candidates must keep the scanned documents ready which are mentioned below at the time of CA final registration for Dec 2021.
- Attested copy of admits card/ mark sheet of Class 12th issued by the respective Board.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
How to Register on the ICAI portal
If students are not registered with the ICAI portal, then they had to create an account on the ICAI portal first.
- Students have to click on “Register Now” and had to submit the valid credential asked in the form.
- Here students have to submit their registration number, date of birth, email id, and mobile number. Students need to check each and every piece of information twice, as the user id and password created by the ICAI will be sent to the students at the given email id and mobile number.
- If the above details do not get matched with the data fed in the ICAI database, students will get facilitated by the provisional registration. Here students will have to submit a registration letter and other relevant documents with their application form.
- Now, click on the Registration Button which will generate an email and SMS with registration details and verification code. With the completion of this step, the student’s basic registration is completed.
- Now, proceed to complete the next step of registration where students need to click on “Complete Your Profile”. Fill in the credentials asking in the second step which contains details like the name of the city, country, state, etc. Now, save your form. Also, click on the validate button which ensures that students can edit the details required in the future.
- As students have completed this process, they will be eligible for filling CA Final exam form Dec 2021.
Procedure to Apply for CA Final Examination Form Dec 2021
Students can fill their CA Final Dec 2021 Application form from the given below steps -Below is the step by step procedure to fill CA Final Dec 2021 Examination Form.
Step-1 Students can fill their CA Final Exam Examination form for Dec 2021 only when they are registered with the ICAI portal. If you are not already registered, then create your account with the ICAI portal first to get yourself register for your CA Final Dec 2021 Examination.
Step-2 Your account on the ICAI portal will get authenticated by your CA Final CA Final Registration Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number.
Step-3 Kindly fill your Email Address and Mobile Number carefully because your Login Id and Password will send to this address and number only.
Step-4 In case, your information is showing some error or not matched with the information already fed in the ICAI database, then you can get a provisional registration.
Step-5 The students who are provisionally registered have to submit a copy of the registration letter and other relevant documents along with your application form
Step-6 Once your account is created on the ICAI portal, you will become eligible to fill your Exam Application Form.
Step-7 Now, you have to log in to your account by submitting your username and password which has been sent to your email address.
Step-8 Click on the link given for the CA Final Application Form and submit the required credentials asked there.
Step-9 Cross check all the filled details displayed on the confirmation page and thereafter click on the submit button.
Step- 10 Here you will be directed towards the payment of Examination Fees which can be paid using Master/ Visa Credit or Debit card.
Students also have to submit CA Final Declaration Form Along with the CA Final declaration Form.
Get the latest update of this article.
CA Final Examination Centre 2021
ICAI conducts the CA Final Examination all over India along with the 5 abroad cities. ICAI Conducts CA Final Examination in 207 Indian cities. Candidates can choose their examination cities at the time of filling the CA Final Exam Form.
Below are the 5 international cities where the CA Final examination is conducted:
- Abu Dhabi
List of Cities for CA Final Exam Centres Dec 2021
|55||DAVANGERE||56||DEHRADUN||57||DELHI / NEW DELHI|
|124||MAPUSA (GOA)||125||MARGAO (GOA)||126||MATHURA|
What to do if Case Your Photograph and Signature is Missing
In case your photograph and signature did not appear on your CA Final Examination/Application Form then the students have to download the CA Final Application Form Dec 2021 Examination attach passport size photograph along with the signature and attest it from a Chartered Accountant or Gazzette and send it to Central or regional office of ICAI.
The Branch office of ICAI is located at Delhi, Mumbai, Kanpur, Kolkata and Chennai and Branch Offices at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Pune, Surat, Thane and Vadodara.
Below is the Postal Address for sending CA Final Exam Form.
ICAI CA Final Examination Form Submission Postal Address-
Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi (India) – 110002.
CA Final Correction Window Dec 2021
Students who registered themselves for the CA Final Exam Application form are going to get the opportunity to rectify their errors through the CA Final Correction Window. The Correction Window of CA Final Examination Form will be free of cost.
Students can change their CA Final Examination Centre/ Zone/ Medium/Group/Elective paper through this Correction Window of ICAI Examination For
Steps to apply for the CA Final Correction Window Dec 2021 Examination:
Below are the steps to apply for the CA Final Application Form Correction Window Dec 2021 Examination.
- Appearing Candidates are advised to visit the official website of ICAI.
- Candidates now have to login into the dashboard which is provided to them.
- Open CA Final Application Form Section and update the changes, students can update their CA Final Application Form Centre, syllabus and Language.
- Submit the CA Final Application Form.
ICAI CA Final Exam Form Status 2021
After submission of the ICAI CA Final Examination/Application Form, it has seen that a lot of students are still confused and want to Check ICAI CA Final Exam Form Dec 2021 Status. By Checking ICAI Application Form Status appearing students can able figure out that their CA Final Examination Form is accepted or rejected.
How to Check ICAI CA Final Application Form Status 2021:
Below are the steps to Check ICAI CA Final Examination Form Status Online.
- Appearing students have to log in to the official website of ICAI or follow the above link given on this page to Check the Status of the ICAI CA Final Examination Form Dec 2021.
- On to the next step, candidates have to enter their barcode or registration number.
- Now the students have to click “Check Status”. Over the screen, the status of the application and payment will appear. ICAI has advised students to Check the CA Final Examination Form status after paying the application form fee.
After completion of all the processes of the ICAI CA Final Application Form 2021, students are eligible to receive CA Final Dec 2021 Admit Card. Students can download their CA Final Admit Card from the official website of ICAI.
CA Final Admit Card 2021
Once all your process of CA Final exam form Dec 2021 is completed students have to wait for the admit card. ICAI will issue the CA Final Admit Card Dec 2021 15 days before the examination. Students can download the ICAI CA Final Admit Card PDF from ICAI official website.
Also Read: Best Study Tips for CA Final Examination Check Here.
CA Final Exam Form Dec 2021: Important Instructions
The given instructions for CA Final Exam Form Dec 2021 are announced by the ICAI. Students must go thoroughly before filling the CA final exam form.
- While filling the CA final form for Dec 2021, students must check twice whether they are selected for CA final old course or CA final new course.
- Documents that have a registration number, mobile number, personal identification number, etc students must have at the time of filling in the CA final exam application form. Fill the Registration Number cautiously from the Registration Letter.
- It is mandatory to upload a scanned copy of the Certificate of Service signed by the Principal or Member in .jpg/jpeg format in 100-300Kb/ 200 DPI resolution
- Making Online Payment through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card/Rupay card/Net banking.
- Students must check it twice after filling the CA Final Exam form and before making Online Payment that below mentioned fields are filled correctly or not- Registration Number, Medium, Centre, Eligibility Criteria, Groups, etc.
- Students must have two-three copies of the filled CA Final Exam Form for Further Reference.
- Don’t Fold the CA Final Exam Form while posting. it should be Submitted in PDF Format to the concerned Examination Authority.
- In case if any student’s photograph or signature isn’t shown on the CA Final Exam Form, students need to get a printout of the Exam Form. Students have to attach their Photograph and Signature and attest it from a Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer.
- CA Final Admit Card will be issued Online usually by 14 days before CA Final Exams by ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org. Students are required to download it, take printouts of it because Admit Cards will not be sent to students physically.
- Students have the option to write exams in Hindi or English, they need to choose medium accordingly while filling the CA Final Exam Form Dec 2021
- If any student attains exemption in any subject, it will be entertained till the next three attempts and during these three attempts, no exemption will be granted to students in any other subject of the same group whether he/she scores 60 or more than 60 marks.
- The registration period of the CA Final Course is valid for up to Five Years i.e Ten Attempts. After the expiry of 5 years, students need to renew the registration of the CA Final Course from the concerned Regional Office.
ICAI CA Final Exam Form 2021- FAQ
Question No-1 When is the last date of the CA Final Exam Form for the Dec 2021 Examination?
Answers- The last date to fill the CA Final Dec 2021 examination form is 13th April 2021 without a late fee and 16th April 2021 with a late fee of 600 rs.
Question No-2 How to Fill CA Final examination form?
Answers- To fill the CA Final Application Form students have to Register on the ICAI portal, then log in with your credential. Students then have to fill in all required detail displayed on the screen. Click on the submission. Make the required CA Final Exam Form payment and take a printout.
Question No-3 What is the eligibility criteria for CA Final examination?
Answers- To appear in the CA Final Application form a student has to clear both groups of CA Intermediate examination along with 2.5 years of articleship training to appear in CA Final Exam.
Question No-4 What do if there is no picture and signature on the CA Final Exam Form?
Answers- If any student’s signature or photo appears in the CA Final Exam form they have to send a printout of the application form with photo and signature attested by the ICAI member or gazette to the postal address of ICAI.
Q. No-5 Where to send CA Final Examination form?
Answers- Students have to send their CA Final Examination form to the ICAI head office or regional office with the attached photograph and signature attested by the Chartered Accountant and Gazzette. Below the ICAI head Office address.
On the above page, we have shared with you the important dates related to CA Final Dec 2021 Exam Application Form, Procedure to apply for such exam, Examination, and Late fee as well.
Hope you found the above article helpful and for more such information stay in tune with CAWizard, the home of future CA’s. Ask your queries in the comment section given below.