Table of Contents
ICAI released the CA Final Exam Form on 2 August 2023.. According to the ICAI official notification students, can fill out CA Final Exam Form Nov 2023 from 2 Aug to Aug 23, 2023.
The last date to submit the exam form for CA Final Nov 2023 examinations without a late fee is 23 Aug 2023, and With a late fee is 30 August 2023. The late fee for CA Final exam form is Rs 600 or $10. Students can fill out the CA Final Exam form online through ICAI’s official Website- icai.org. The CA Final Exam form fee for a single group is Rs 1800 and Rs 3300 for both groups.
In the article below, we have mentioned all the important details about CA Final Examination Form, exam fees, documents required, How to fill ca final exam form online and correction window
Also, Read and Download the CA Final paper.
CA Final Exam Form 2023 Important Dates
Below is all CA Final Exam forms for Nov 2023 Important Dates.
|Opening of CA Final Application Form Nov 2023 Examination||10 Aug 2023|
|Last date for submission of the CA online examination form (without late fees)||31 Aug 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600/- or US$ 10) Nov 2023 examination||7 Sept 2023|
|CA Final No 2023 Admit cards||TBA|
|opening of Correction Window – I||1 Sept 2023|
|closing of Correction Window – II||7 Sept 2023|
|CA Final Nov 2023 Examination Dates||
1st – 16th Nov2023
Documents Required for Filling CA Final Exam Form 2023
Candidates must keep the following documents ready which are mentioned below at the time of filling CA Final Examination Form Nov 2023-
- Attested copy of CA Final Registration Form PDF
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Student’s signature and passport-size photo in digital format
- Since the students have to pay CA Final Exam Fee they have to keep Debit Card/Credit Card/Master/ Maestro/Visa for making the online payment successful.
- Attested digital copy of the “Certificate of Service”
Procedure to Fill CA Final Exam Form Nov 2023
Students can fill out their CA Final Exam Form Nov 2023 from the given below steps -Below is the step-by-step procedure to fill CA Final Nov 2023 Exam Form.
Step-1 Students can fill out their ICAI CA Final Exam Application form for Nov 2023 only when they are registered with the ICAI portal. If you are not already registered, then create your account with the ICAI portal first to get yourself registered for your CA Final Nov 2023 Examination.
Step-2 Your account on the ICAI portal will get authenticated by your CA Final Registration Number, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile Number.
Step-3 Kindly fill in your Email Address and Mobile Number carefully because your Login Id and Password will send to this address and number only.
Step-4 In case, your information is showing some error or is not matched with the information already fed in the ICAI database, then you can get a provisional registration.
Step-5 The students who are provisionally registered have to submit a copy of the registration letter and other relevant documents along with your application form
Step-6 Once your account is created on the ICAI portal, you will become eligible to fill out your CA Final Exam Registration Form.
Step-7 Now, you have to log in to your account by submitting your username and password which have been sent to your email address.
Step-8 Click on the link given for the CA Final Application Form and submit the required credentials asked there.
Step-9 Cross-check all the filled details displayed on the confirmation page and thereafter click on the submit button.
Step- 10 Here you will be directed towards the payment of Examination Fees which can be paid using Master/ Visa Credit or Debit card.
Students also have to submit CA Final Declaration Form Along with the CA Declaration Form.
CA Final Exam Fees 2023
Students have to pay a prerequisite amount of the Examination fee at the time of filling the CA Final Exam form for Nov 2023 Examination.
|Various Centres||Fee Amount|
|For Indian Centres|
|Single Group||Rs 1800/-|
|Both Groups||Rs 3300/-|
|Single Group||US$ 325/-|
|Both Groups||US$ 550/-|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200/-|
|Both Groups||INR 4000/-|
|Insurance and Risk Management (IRM)||INR 2000/-|
|ITL & WTO||INR 2000/- per group|
|MAC/CMC/TMC||INR 1000/- per group|
|International Taxation – Assessment Test||INR 2000/-|
Also Read: Know How these Preparation Tips help me to Clear CA Final Examination in First Attempt.
Late Fees of CA Final Examination/Application Form Nov 2023 Examination
In case students forget to fill out the Exam Form for CA Final Nov. 2023 examination, they have to pay a late fee of 600 Rs. The last date to fill CA final examination Form Nov 2023 is 31 Aug 2023. Below is the late fee Charged by ICAI.
|For Indian / Kathmandu Centres||Rs 600/-|
|For Abroad Centres||US$ 10|
CA Final Examination Centre 2023
ICAI conducts the CA Final Examination all over India along with the 5 abroad cities. ICAI Conducts CA Final Examination in 207 Indian cities. Candidates can choose their examination cities at the time of filling out the CA Final Exam Form.
Below are the 5 international cities where the CA Final examination is conducted:
- Abu Dhabi
Name of the State (No. of Cities)
Name of the Examination City
|Andhra Pradesh (14)||Anantapur, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajamahendravaram, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram|
|Assam (2)||Guwahati, and Tinsukia|
|Bihar (11)||Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Madhubani, Motihari, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur and Sitamarhi|
|Chattisgarh (5)||Bilaspur, Durg, Raigarh, Raipur and Rajnandgaon|
|Delhi / New Delhi (1)||Delhi / New Delhi|
|Goa (2)||Mapusa and Margao|
|Gujarat (19)||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Gandhidham, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Mehsana, Navsari, Palanpur, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, Surendranagar, Vadodara and Vapi|
|Haryana (18)||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Fatehabad, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Hisar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Narnaul, Panipat, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonepat and Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh (1)||Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir (2)||Jammu and Srinagar|
|Jharkhand (7)||Bokaro Steel City, Deoghar, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ramgarh and Ranchi|
|Karnataka (22)||Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bellary, Bengaluru, Chikkaballapur, Davangere, Gadag, Hassan, Haveri, Hubli, Kalaburgi (Gulbarga), Kolar, Koppal, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Raichur, Shimoga, Sirsi, Tumakuru, Udupi and Vijayapura|
|Kerala (14)||Adoor, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kalpetta, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam (Quilon), Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh (13)||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Katni, Khandwa, Mandsaur, Neemuch, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Satna and Ujjain|
|Maharashtra (35)||Ahmednagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Badlapur, Beed, Bhiwandi, Khamgaon (Buldhana), Chandrapur, Dhule, Gondia, Ichalkaranji, Jalgaon, Jalna, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nandurbar, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Palghar, Panvel, Parbhani, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Solapur, Thane, Vasai, Wardha and Yavatmal|
|Odisha (6)||Berhampur (Brahmapur), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rayagada, Rourkela and Sambalpur|
|Punjab (8)||Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mandi Gobindgarh, Pathankot, Patiala and Sangrur|
|Rajasthan (21)||Ajmer, Alwar, Banswara, Beawar, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Chittorgarh, Churu, Jaipur, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, Kota, Nagaur, Pali – Marwar, Rajsamand, Sikar, Sirohi, Sri Ganga Nagar and Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu (27)||Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Hosur, Kancheepuram, Karaikudi, Karur, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Pudukkottai, Salem, Sivakasi, Theni, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupur, Tiruvallur, Tiruvannamalai, Tuticorin, Vellore and Villupuram|
|Telangana (7)||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad and Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh (18)||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bareilly, Bulandshahr, Firozabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Saharanpur and Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand (4)||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar and Kashipur|
|West Bengal (6)||Asansol, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kolkata, Raniganj and Siliguri|
What to do if Case Your Photograph and Signature is Missing?
In case your photograph and signature did not appear on your CA Final Examination/Application Form then the students have to download the CA finalexam Form Nov 2023 and has to attach a passport-size photograph along with the signature and attest it from a Chartered Accountant or Gazzette and send it to Central or regional office of ICAI.
The Branch office of ICAI is located in Delhi, Mumbai, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Chennai, and Branch Offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Nagpur, Pune, Surat, Thane, and Vadodara.
Below is the Postal Address for sending CA Final Exam Form.
ICAI CA Final Examination Form Submission Postal Address-
Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi (India) – 110002.
CA Final Correction Window Nov 2023
Students who registered themselves for the CA Final Exam Application form are going to get the opportunity to rectify their errors through the CA Final Correction Window. The Correction Window of the CA Final Examination Form will be free of cost.
Students can change their CA Final Examination Centre/ Zone/ Medium/Group/Elective paper through this Correction Window of ICAI Examination For
Steps to apply for the CA Final Correction Window Nov 2023 Examination:
Below are the steps to apply for the CA Final Application Form Correction Window Nov 2023 Examination.
- Appearing Candidates are advised to visit the official website of ICAI.
- Candidates now have to login into the dashboard which is provided to them.
- Open CA Final Application Form Section and update the changes, students can update their CA Final Application Form Centre, syllabus and Language.
- Submit the CA Final Application Form.
ICAI CA Final Exam Form Status 2023
After submission of the ICAI CA Final Examination/Application Form, it has been seen that a lot of students are still confused and want to Check ICAI CA Final Exam Form Nov 2023 Status. By Checking ICAI Application Form Status appearing students can able figure out whether their CA Final Examination Form is accepted or rejected.
How to Check ICAI CA Final Application Form Status 2023?
Below are the steps to Check ICAI CA Final Examination Form Status Online.
- Appearing students have to log in to the official website of ICAI or follow the above link given on this page to Check the Status of the ICAI CA Final Examination Form Nov 2023.
- On to the next step, candidates have to enter their barcode or registration number.
- Now the students have to click “Check Status”. Over the screen, the status of the application and payment will appear. ICAI has advised students to Check the CA Final Examination Form status after paying the application form fee.
After completion of all the processes of the ICAI CA Final Application Form 2023, students are eligible to receive CA Final Nov 2023 Admit Card. Students can download their CA Final Admit Card from the official website of ICAI.
CA Final Admit Card 2023
Once all your process for CA Final exam application form Nov 2023 is completed students have to wait for the admit card. ICAI will issue the CA Final Admit Card Nov 2023 15 days before the examination. Students can download the ICAI CA Final Admit Card PDF from ICAI official website.
Also, Read Best Study Tips for CA Final Examination Check Here.
CA Final Exam Form Nov 2023: Important Instructions
The given instructions for CA Final Exam Form Nov 2023 are announced by the ICAI. Students must go thoroughly before filling out the CA final exam form.
- Documents that have a registration number, mobile number, personal identification number, etc students must have at the time of filling in the CA final exam application form. Fill in the Registration Number cautiously from the Registration Letter.
- It is mandatory to upload a scanned copy of the Certificate of Service signed by the Principal or Member in .jpg/jpeg format in 100-300Kb/ 200 DPI resolution
- Making Online Payment through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card/Rupay card/Net banking.
- Students must check it twice after filling out the CA Final Exam form and before making Online Payment that below mentioned fields are filled correctly or not- Registration Number, Medium, Centre, Eligibility Criteria, Groups, etc.
- Students must have two-three copies of the filled CA Final Exam Form for Further Reference.
- Don’t Fold the CA Final Exam Form while posting. it should be submitted in PDF Format to the concerned Examination Authority.
- In case any student’s photograph or signature isn’t shown on the CA Final Exam Form, students need to get a printout of the Exam Form. Students have to attach their Photograph and Signature and attest it from a Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer.
- CA Final Admit Card will be issued Online usually by 14 days before CA Final Exams by ICAI at icaiexam.icai.org. Students are required to download it and take printouts of it because Admit Cards will not be sent to students physically.
- Students have the option to write exams in Hindi or English, they need to choose the medium accordingly while filling the exam form for CA Final Nov 2023 Examination.
- If any student attains exemption in any subject, it will be entertained till the next three attempts and during these three attempts, no exemption will be granted to students in any other subject of the same group whether he/she scores 60 or more than 60 marks.
- The registration period of the CA Final Course is valid for up to Five Years i.e Ten Attempts. After the expiry of 5 years, students need to renew the registration of the CA Final Course from the concerned Regional Office.
ICAI CA Final Exam Form 2023- FAQ
Q1. What is the CA Final Exam Form last date for the Nov 2023 Examination?
Ans- The last date to fill the CA Final Nov 2023 examination form is 23rd August 2023 without a late fee and 30 August 2023 with a late fee of 600 Rs.
Q2. How to Fill CA Final examination form?
Ans- To fill out the CA Final Application Form students have to Register on the ICAI portal, then log in with their credentials. Students then have to fill in all required detail displayed on the screen. Click on the submission. Make the required CA Final Exam Form payment and take a printout.
Q3. What are the eligibility criteria for CA Final examination?
Ans- To appear in the CA Final Application form a student has to clear both groups of the CA Intermediate examination along with 2.5 years of articleship training to appear in CA Final Exam.
Q4. What do if there is no picture or signature on the CA Final Exam Form?
Ans- If any student’s signature or photo appears in the CA Final Exam form they have to send a printout of the application form with a photo and signature attested by the ICAI member or gazette to the postal address of ICAI.
Q5. Where to send CA Final Examination form?
Ans- Students have to send their CA Final Examination form to the ICAI head office or regional office with the attached photograph and signature attested by the Chartered Accountant and Gazette. Below is the ICAI head Office address.
Q6. What is the fee for CA Final exam registration?
Ans- To fill out the CA Final exam form, candidates have to pay Rs. 1800 for a single group and Rs. 3300 for both groups.
On the above page, we have shared with you the important dates related to CA Final Nov 2023 Exam Application Form, the Procedure to apply for such an exam, the Examination, and the late fee as well.
Hope you found the above article helpful and for more such information stay in tune with CAWizard, the home of future CA’s. Ask your queries in the comment section given below.