Thinking About Preparing for CA After graduation. Don’t worry we have covered everything which you need to know if you are planning How to become a CA After Graduation. Follow the guide below.
Chartered Accountant course is getting popular in India with the growing demand. More number of people are enrolling themselves for the CA to live upon their dreams. Most of the students started their CA preparation after the 12th. But there are some students who realize a bit late about their dream. Some of them have to switch their career for better growth. But yes It’s late to be Ok. Anyone can pursue their dream of becoming CA Whether you tend to join After 12th, Graduation or post-graduation. Now students can think of joining a CA Course After Graduation.
To look into every one ICAI has proposed some changes so that the students who are interested in CA Course After graduation can also apply in ICAI. ICAI introduced the Direct Entry Scheme method which helps the students to Apply the Chartered Accountancy course After Graduation.
CA Course After Graduation.
There are basically two methods through which a student can pursue CA in India. CA Foundation Route method or Direct Entry Route Method.
Students who want to pursue Chartered Accountant Course After graduation have to choose Direct Entry Route Method.
ICAI has also given some advantages to the students who are planning how to become a CA After graduation.
Eligibility for CA After Graduation.
Below are the eligibility criteria of the Chartered Accountant Course After graduation.
To appear in the CA Direct entry route method students should have score certain marks then after they are eligible to fill the form for the CA Direct scheme method.
- Candidates who had completed graduation from commerce, the percentage required for CA After graduation should be 55% Marks.
- Candidates who had completed graduation from science, the percentage required for CA After graduation should be 60%.
- Candidates who had cleared the CA Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountant Accountant of India or the Institute of Cost Accounts of India can also prepare for the CA After graduation.
- A candidate who is appearing in the final year can also apply for the CA Direct entry route method. Those students have to apply through the provisional method where they have to submit their mark sheet of graduation within six months.
Procedure for CA After Graduation.
Below are the steps of How to do CA After graduation. These steps are followed under the Direct Entry System.
Students who are pursuing Chartered Accountant Course After Graduation or Intermediate level of ICSI or ICWA are exempted from giving the CA Foundation Examination.
Candidates Applying for Chartered Accountant After graduation.
- Complete ICITSS training given by the ICAI.
- Register yourself with the Board of studies of ICAI for CA Intermediate examination.
- Register for 3 years of article ship training.
- Complete 9 months of Articleship training.
- Clear one or both groups of CA Intermediate Exams.
- Complete Articleship training along with AICITSS.
- Complete the second group of CA Intermediate Exams if remaining.
- Register for CA Final After completion of training and CA intermediate.
Candidates Applying for Chartered Accountant after Passing ICSI or ICWA Intermediate Examination.
- Register with the board of studies of Bos.
- After that candidates have to undergo 8 months of the study period.
- Clear both groups of CA Intermediate examination.
- Enroll yourself with the CA Articleship training.
- Complete AICITSS training along with the CA Articleship training.
- Appear for the CA Final examination during the last six months.
CA After Graduation Duration.
The duration of the Chartered Accountancy course depends upon students to students. Still, a student who are applying for graduation they need not give the examination of CA Foundation.
The Duration of Chartered Accountancy course after graduation is around 3 years in case if students are able to finish their training and can clear the examination in the first attempt.
Below are some of the Pros. and Cons of CA After Graduation.
Fee of Chartered Accountant Course After Graduation.
Since the ICAI Charges, CA Intermediate fee and CA Registration fee both separately for the students.
Below is the CA course After graduation fee of CA Intermediate.
Registration Fee of CA Intermediate Examination After graduation – 15000
Registration Form Fee of CA Inter Examination After graduation – 200
CA After graduation fee for CA Practical training-
Frequently Asked Question of CA Course After Graduation.
Question no-1 How many years of courses is CA After graduation?
Answers- The Minimum Duration of the Chartered Accountant course After graduation is around 3 years.
Question no-2 Can we do CA After graduation?
Answers- Yes students who have successfully complete their graduation or in the final year can apply for the Chartered accountancy course.
Question No-3 How to Prepare for CA After Graduation?
Answers- Since Intermediate Examination is one of the toughest exam students have to take the CA Coaching classes in order to clear the exams.