The JAC Admit Card is released by Jharkhand Academic Council, the authorized body which is accountable for controlling the education and exams for its affiliated schools. JAC plans the complete syllabus of Class 12th, conducts final exams, releases the results, and gives the mark sheets to students.
On this page, CA Wizard is providing all the important details regarding JAC Admit Cards. Scroll down to know everything about the JAC 12th Admit Card.
Important Dates JAC Board 12th Exam 2020
The below table has important dates related to the Class 12th Jharkhand Board Exams 2020:
|Release date of JAC Admit Card 2020 for class 12th||Jan 18, 2020|
|JAC Practical Exams Date||Jan 27, 2020–Feb 8, 2020|
|JAC 12th Exams Start Date||Feb 11, 2020|
|JAC 12th Exams End date||Feb 28, 2020|
|JAC Board 12th Result 2020||June (expected)|
|JAC Class 12th Compartment Exams Dates||July (expected)|
How to get the class 12th JAC Admit Card 2020?
The Jharkhand Academic Council uploads the admit cards of all the students on its website jac.jharkhand.gov.in. However, students cannot download the JAC Board Admit Cards by themselves.
The JAC Admit Card Download facility is available to the schools affiliated to Jharkhand Academic Council only. The school authorities can download the JAC 12th Board Admit Card 2020 online for all class 12th students of their school.
- School authorities have to visit the official website (link is given above) to download the JAC Admit Card.
- In the Recent Announcement Section given on the website, schools can find the link to ‘Class 12th JAC Board Admit Card Download.
- Each school affiliated with the JAC Board is provided with a unique login id and password. Entering the credentials will open a new page from where the JAC Admit Cards of all students can be downloaded.
- Then the admit card is signed and stamped by the school principal.
Usually, the schools provide a date and time when class 12th students can come to the school to take their JAC Board Admit Card 2020.
Instructions to follow after receiving the JAC 12th Admit Card
- After receiving the JAC Admit Card, students need to check every single detail mentioned in the admit card for accuracy.
- Inform your school in case you find any error.
- The school will replace the admit card with a new one that has the correct details. However, students should still check the details in their replaced JAC 12th Admit Card.
- To be on a safer side, students should take a few photocopy print outs of the JAC Board Admit Card 2020. If the original Admit card is lost, students can still use the photocopy of the same.
How to ensure you always have your admit card when you go for Board Exam?
We know even after trying some students forget their JAC 12th Board Admit Cards in at least one of the exams; therefore, we have mentioned some simple ideas you can try to make sure you have your admit card with you during the JAC Board Exam.
Prepare small stationery kits for carrying during exams. Add all the necessary stationery items and a photocopy of the admit card.
- Keep one photocopy of the admit card in your school uniform pocket.
- If you use the same personal vehicle for commuting to your exam centre, then keep one photocopy of admit card in the compartment of your vehicle.
Instructions related to Admit Card for JAC Exam 2020
The JAC Admit Card is a very important document, required for appearing in the class 12th exams. Students must carry it without fail. It is used for the Identity verification of students appearing in the 12th JAC Board Exams. It is cross-verified before entering the examination hall.
Ques 1. What details should you check on the JAC Admit Card?
Ans. The important details mentioned on your JAC 12th Board Admit Card is your name, photograph, signature, gender, date of birth, parent’s name, roll number, school code, examination centre name and address, subject names and exam dates, exam timings, and important instructions which must be strictly followed.
Ques 2. What should you do if you find any error in the details of your admit card?
Ans. If any spelling error, missing information or wrong information is found, it needs to be immediately reported to the school for correction.
Ques 3. What are timings for class 12th/intermediate JAC Board Exams?
Ans. The JAC Board Exams for class 12th students are conducted in the second shift (afternoon shift). Timings are 2:00 pm to 5:15 pm.
Ques 4. When should I report for JAC Exams?
Ans. You should reach your designated exam centre for at least half an hour before the exam starts.
Ques 5. What should I do if I lose my original Admit Card and do not have any other photocopy?
Ans. You should contact your school and get a reprint of the JAC Board Admit Card 2020.
Ques 6. Can I download my Admit Card of the JAC Board on my own?
Ans. No. As we mentioned earlier in this article, the Jharkhand Academic Council provides the admit cards on the school login ids only. Students do not have any option to download the admit card by themselves.
Ques 7. What items are not permitted inside the Examination Hall of JAC Board Exam?
Ans. Students are not allowed to take any smart devices and electronic gadgets, notes and papers inside the Exam Hall. Even if they bring such items to the Exam Centre, it is supposed to be dropped outside the exam hall.