Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is the state body in U.P. which is responsible for the Education system management of schools affiliated to it. The UPMSP regularly revises the Syllabus for Class 12th students to keep it up-to-date in the best interest of students. The syllabus also has a detailed UP Board Class 12 exam pattern. As per the latest syllabus, UPMSP also updated UP Board Paper 2021-22 for the practice and revision for class 12th students before the UP Board Exams.
Steps to Instantly Download UP Board Paper 2021-22
Below you will find the direct links to download the UP Board Model Papers 2021-22 and UP Board Sample Paper for Class 12.
- Click on the Download link for any subject you want to choose.
- You will see the UP Board Paper 2019 or the UP Board Paper 2021-22 for class 12 (whichever you choose).
- To download the paper, click on the download button at the top right corner and save the file on your device.
UP Board Paper 2021-22: Intermediate Model Papers
These are the UP Board Paper 2021-22 for class 12th students. Download them to start practising or save them for later.
UP Board Model Papers of Common Subjects
|Class 12 English Model Paper||Download Now|
|Class 12 Hindi Model Paper||Download Now|
|Class 12 Sanskrit Model Paper||Download Now|
|Class 12 Mathematics Model Paper||Download Now|
UP Board Model Papers of Commerce Subjects
|Class 12 Economics Model Paper||Download Now|
UP Board Model Papers of Arts Subjects
|Class 12 History Model Paper||Download Now|
|Class 12 Geography Model Paper||Download Now|
|Class 12 Civics Model Paper||Download Now|
|Class 12 Sociology Model Paper||Download Now|
UP Board Model Papers of Science Subjects
|Class 12 Physics Model Paper||Download Now|
|Class 12 Chemistry Model Paper||Download Now|
|Class 12 Biology Model Paper||Download Now|
UP Board Paper 2019: Intermediate Sample Papers
Below are previous years UP Board Sample Paper for Class 12. Download them for extra practice.
UP Board Sample Paper for Class 12: Common Subjects
|English Sample Paper Class 12||Download Now|
|Hindi Sample Paper Class 12||Download Now|
|Mathematics Sample Paper Class 12||Download Now|
UP Board Sample Paper for Class 12: Commerce Subjects
|Accountancy Sample Paper Class 12||Download Now|
|Economics Sample Paper Class 12||Download Now|
|Computer Sample Paper Class 12||Download Now|
UP Board Sample Paper for Class 12: Science Subjects
|Physics Sample Paper Class 12||Download Now|
|Chemistry Sample Paper Class 12||Download Now|
|Biology Sample Paper Class 12||Download Now|
These UP Board Sample Paper for Class 12 will be very helpful in practising important questions.
UP Board– Marking Scheme for Class 12
Following are the details of the UP Board Exam Pattern 2021-22 for Class 12:
- Each paper is of 100 marks.
- The 70:30 pattern is used for papers which have both: theory and practical sections. 70 marks for theory and 30 marks for practical.
- The passing marks required in UP Board Class 12th Papers is 33% (i.e. 33 marks).
- The grading system used in UP Board is given below:
|91 – 100||10||A1|
|81 – 90||9||A2|
|71 – 80||8||B1|
|61 – 70||7||B2|
|51 – 60||6||C1|
|41 – 50||5||C2|
|33 – 40||4||D|
|21 – 32||C||E2|
Preparation Tips for UP Board Paper 2021-22
As a class 12th student preparing for Board Exams you must know the below-given tips. These tips will save you time and from getting demotivated or nervous while preparing for your exams.
- Take interest in any topic/subject that you study for the first time. You will be able to memorize for the long-term. Don’t study to score good marks only. You will forget or have difficulty in remembering while writing your paper if you only cramp up things in your memory.
- Use your self-made notes to learn, practice, and revise.
- While revising, refer to the marking scheme and prepare according to that. It is a good strategic approach and you will save time.
- You should practice UP Board Question Paper 2019 class 12 and Sample Papers only when you have completed your studies and the whole syllabus.
- Sit down in silence with your required stationery and a clock, practice papers like you are writing your exam. Be fair while writing down your exam paper and later while self-assessing it.
- Learn from your mistakes made while practising UP Board previous year papers, and you won’t repeat them in exams.
- During the exam days, keep your mind relaxed, take proper sleep and diet to keep yourself from falling sick.
Ques 1. Are the sample papers and model papers enough for practice?
Ans. Yes. However, you can also practice UP Board Question Papers of 2019 Class 12 along with the above sample and model test papers.
Ques 2. Which are the best UP Board sample papers for class 12th?
Ans. The best papers are the official ones given by UPMSP. You can download them from the links given above.
Ques 3. What are the steps to download a Class 12th UP Board Admit Card?
Ans. Read our blog to get the complete details on the UP Board Admit Card.
Ques 4. When are the results declared for UP Board Exams?
As a class 12th student, you should also think about your future career options. After the results are declared, you will have to submit your mark sheets and apply for various courses. You must not wait until the last moment to decide your choices. Explore career options after Class 12th and gather relevant information. Then choose options as per your interest areas.