Hello Friends, getting nervous… exams are just a week ago. You have completed the whole CA Intermediate syllabus. But still not getting the confidence. How will you perform? Paper will be tough?? What will happen if we could not recall the answers?? Or praying, “Bhagwan ji bas is bar bacha lena, CA Final dekhna achhe se nikalunga”. Don’t worry friends, we all are getting same thoughts.
But getting nervous is not a solution, it can just ruin your efforts. Please be calm first of all. These three hours(in every subject) will decide your hard work of eight months. Take a long breath, and have a confidence that you can do it. You are preparing for it for the eight months. You have read the whole syllabus, revise it multiple times, there is not a single reason that can make you face failure in your exams. But don’t get overconfident.
Some tips for CA Intermediate Exams
We are providing you some useful Tips for CA Intermediate examination which you should definitely consider-
- Read the paper carefully – Friends, we get extra 15 minutes to read the paper. Utilise that time and go through the paper. This will help you in evaluating the questions which are easy for you and you can easily solve it.
- Manage your time – After reading the paper and Viewing the Intermediate Time Table, divide your time into the number of questions. Otherwise, what will happen that after spending one hour, you will found yourself that you are done with the only question and there are still 5 more questions and only 2 hours are remaining. You will get nervous and could not perform your paper well. So, divide your time into every question and try to follow that.
- Don’t Panic – Sometimes what happens that when we read the first question, our reaction is that,” Oh My God, this is the only topic I skipped”. And more painful is that it will be either for 12 marks or 16 marks, and we know that the first question is a compulsory question. But don’t panic friends, still, you have 88 or 86 marks on paper to do. You can easily score well in the remaining paper.
- Attempt the Question from which you are more comfortable – After reading the paper, you came to the conclusion that you can easily complete the last question in very short time and this is the easiest question for you. Then no problem friends, you can start your paper with the last question. The first question is the first impression on the examiner. So, always start your paper with the question which you can write best.
- Complete all the parts in a single place – There can be two or four or five parts in a single question. You have to answer all the parts of the question at a single place.
- Start every question from a new page – Friends remember that don’t create any mess in the answers sheet. Always start a new question on a new page. This will help in better presentation and helps the examiner in searching the questions. Also, this strategy will minimize the chances that any of your questions remain unchecked.
- Better presentation – Do not start your answer with the conclusion. In the theory subjects like DT, IDT, Law, Audit start your answer with the short summary what question actually wants to ask, then name the relevant selection or provision, state the facts of law, relevant case law and the conclusion. Try to leave a single line between all the things.
So, friends please follow these tips. Very crucial for your exam. We want all the readers to clear this exam. Don’t waste a single minute and just go for it.
All the Best.
You May Also Like to Read: How to Prepare for CA Intermediate during Study Leaves