CBSE has released the dates for 12th board exams and students are waiting to get their CBSE class 12th admit cards 2019 in their hands. It is not to be mentioned how important an admit card is to a student. You will not be able to enter the exam hall if you do not have the admit card with you. Admit Card/Hall ticket is the proof of identity of the student which he must show to the invigilator in the exam hall to get an entry in the exam hall and to give your examinations. It is the most important document for examinations. A student will not have any other option to enter the examination hall without their admit card.
CBSE 12th admit card 2019 details/contents:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam roll no.
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Guardian’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Subject names
- Subject codes
- Exam center
- Date of Examination
- Exam timing
- Student instruction
- School name of the candidate
Steps to Download CBSE Class 12 admit card 2019:
CBSE has released class 12th admit card. This year the approximate number of students appearing in CBSE 12th exam is 11.86 lakhs. Here are the steps to download your CBSE 12th admit card 2019:
Step 1: Copy the link:- https://cbseonline.ernet.in/pvtform/pvtAdmCard.aspx
Step 2: Paste it in the URL section of your browser and hit enter.
Step 3: You will see two options to select your region
- Delhi region
- Other regions
Select your region accordingly.
Step 4: Select application no. or Previous roll no. and year or candidate name and click proceed.
Step 5: Enter the appropriate details and click on proceed.
Step 6: Your admit card will appear. Check it and download it
Note: This procedure is for downloading the CBSE class 12th admit card 2019 is only for CBSE private students and not for regular students. Admit card of CBSE regular students is provided by the school. Regular students should contact their respective schools for their 12th board admit cards.
Important highlights of CBSE class 12th admit card 2019
The table below shows some important highlights regarding CBSE 12th admit card 2019
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Admit card status||Released|
|CBSE 12th exam date||15th Feb 2019- 04 April 2019|
|CBSE 12th result date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Admit card download link||https://cbseonline.ernet.in/pvtform/pvtAdmCard.aspx|
Important instructions for the students of CBSE 12th board:
- Check every detail in your admit card/hall ticket as per the details provided by you at the time of registration.
- Verify your examination centre at least 1 day before the commencement of the exams.
- You should reach the examination centre almost ½ hour before the commencement of exam.
- Do not carry any gadgets like calculator or mobile phone to the examination hall. If found you may be barred from giving your 12th board exams.
- Carry your admit card/hall ticket in the examination hall as you will not be permitted in the examination hall without it.
CBSE Compartment Admit card 2019
CBSE gives chances to students who are not able to clear their CBSE 12th board exams in their first attempt. This chance is through the compartment exams. CBSE gives a total of 4 attempts to clear the CBSE class 12th board exams. CBSE compartment exams are conducted in the month of July and the results are announced by the last week of August.
- Students who have registered themselves for the compartment exams can download their admit card for CBSE compartment 2019 after the process of registration is complete and CBSE announces the release of admit card on their official website.
- The release date of CBSE 12th compartment admit card 2019 is 5th July tentatively. The exact confirmation for downloading the CBSE 12th compartment admit card 2019 will be announced on the official website of CBSE.
- What is the procedure to get CBSE 12th admit card for CBSE regular students?
Answer: CBSE does not release admit card for CBSE Class 12th regular students online.
CBSE 12th admit cards 2019 for regular students are released by their respective schools. Regular students should contact their school to get their admit cards.
- What to do if my CBSE Class 12th admit card is lost?
Answer: Admit card is the most important document for giving your exams. You will not be permitted in the hall if you do not carry it along with you. If you have lost your admit card follow the instructions:
- Private students- Private students can download their CBSE 12th admit card from this link – https://cbseonline.ernet.in/pvtform/pvtAdmCard.aspx
- Regular students- Regular students have to contact their respective schools for the issuance of a new admit card.
- What is CBSE improvement exam 2019? How to download CBSE improvement exam admit card 2019?
Answer: Students who are not satisfied with their CBSE 12th board exam results 2019 can give CBSE improvement exam 2019. This exam is only for those who have qualified their CBSE 12th board exams and are not satisfied with their marks. Students have to register themselves for CBSE improvement exam after the results for CBSE 12th board exam result are out. After registering wait for the CBSE Official website to announce the release of CBSE improvement exam admit card 2019. A link will be provided on the official website of CBSE to download the admit card.