CA Foundation Accounts students don’t worry. We will be helping you with all the queries related to CA Foundation Accountancy. After reading this articles you will able to get all the answers
Chartered Accountant is one of the popular courses which is chosen by the student. It is also one of the difficult courses in India. Students who are good at numbers can dream of working as a Chartered Accountant with high salary and Job security choose CA Course in India is divided into 3 different levels of CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final. CA Foundation is the first milestone that you have to clear then you are eligible for CA Intermediate. Talking about the CA Foundation, the course is divided into 4 subjects. One of the most important subjects in the Principle and practice of accounting. The subjects are fully focused upon. Accounting principles and different accounting methods which are essential for a Chartered Accountant. Below we have covered Every detailed information about the CA Foundation Accounts.
CA Foundation Accounts
CA Foundation consists of 4 subjects in which CA Foundation Principle and Practice of Account is one of the important subjects to keep focus upon. Principle and practice of account include the important chapters, module of accounting. It includes all the principle of accounting, Partnership account, accounting principle etc which you will read about below. CA Foundation accountancy paper is of 100 marks. CA Foundation Principle and practice of accounts in partially objective and partially subject.
CA Foundation Accounts Paper Pattern 2020.
Students should have information about CA Foundation accounts Papers.
- CA foundation account No. of question- 6 Question of 20 Marks Each ( Answer any 5)
- CA Foundation Accounts Paper marks- 100 Marks
- Examination time duration- 3 hours
- CA Foundation Accountancy type of Question-Practical and theoretical based
CA Foundation Accounts Syllabus
Every year ICAI made changes and up-gradation to their CA Foundation course as per the new scheme of CA Foundation. Below we have mentioned the CA Foundation Accounts syllabus 2020 examination. Students can check it below starting their CA Foundation Examination preparation.
|Chapter 1||Theoretical Framework|
|Chapter 2||Accounting Process|
|Chapter 3||Bank Reconciliation Statement|
|Chapter 5||Concept and Accounting of Depreciation|
|Chapter 6||Accounting for Special Transactions|
|Chapter 7||Final Accounts of Sole Proprietors|
|Chapter 8||Partnership Accounts|
|Chapter 9||Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations|
|Chapter 10||Introduction to Company Accounts|
To Know more about the CA Foundation Accounts Syllabus and subjects click here.
Download ICAI CA Foundation Accounts Syllabus 2020 PDF (Click here)
CA Foundation Accounts Books
While preparing for the examination it has seen that some time students are confused about their CA Foundation Accountancy book. Meanwhile ICAI provides CA Foundation Principle and Practice of accounting Study Material where you can get all the details about your Chapters, topics and types of questions.
Best CA Foundation Accounts Books.
- General Economics – S.K.Agarwal
- Fundamentals of Accounting for CA – CPT – P.C Tulsian and Bharat Tulsian
- Padhuka Basics of Accounting for CA CPT – G. Sekar & b Saravana Prasath
- Fundamentals of Accounting – D.G Sharma
- CPT Grewal’s Accountancy – M.P Gupta & B.M Aggarwal
CA Foundation Accounts Study Material
ICAI keep on changing their CA Foundation study Material. Click on the below links to download CA Foundation study material 2020.
CA Foundation Principle and Practice of Accounts Study Material.
CA Foundation Accounts- Previous year paper, Mock test Paper, Revision test Paper
Solving Previous year questions after the completion of your CA Foundation course Help a lot.
Students who want to score meritorious marks in their CA Foundation Accounting papers can refer solving CA Foundation Mock test Paper, CA Foundation Revision test Paper which help in scoring good marks in the examination.
Solving the previous year mock test paper/ Revision test paper helps students in gaining competition. Students can analyze their performance on the basis of their performance in preparation papers.
CA Foundation Accounts Previous year question paper with answers.
- CA Foundation Question Paper with Answers 2020- Download Now
- CA Foundation Question Paper with Answer Nov 2019- Download Now
- CA Foundation Question Paper with Answer May 2019- Download Now
CA Foundation Accounts Mock Test Paper
- CA Foundation Accounts Mock Test Paper May 2020- Download Now
- CA Foundation Accounts Mock Test paper Nov 2019- Download Now
- CA Foundation Accounts Mock Test Paper May 2019- Download Now
CA Foundation Accounts Revision Test paper
- CA Foundation Accounts Revision Test Paper May 2020- Download Now
- CA Foundation Accounts Revision test Paper nov 2019- Download Now
- CA Foundation Accounts Revision test Paper may 2019- Download Now
CA foundation Accounts Marks weightage
It is very important to know the weightage of each chapter wise, so that you can prepare according to it. Below are the chapter wise marks distribution of CA Foundation principle and practise of accounting.
|List of Chapters||Marks Weightage|
|Chapter – 1: Theoretical Framework||5 % – 10 %|
|Chapter – 2: Accounting ProcessBank Reconciliation StatementInventoriesConcept and Accounting of Depreciation||20 % – 25 %|
|Chapter – 3: Accounting for Special Transactions||15 % – 20 %|
|Chapter – 4: Final Accounts of Sole ProprietorsPartnership AccountsFinancial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organisations||25 % – 30 %|
|Chapter – 5: Introduction to Company Accounts||10 % – 15 %|
|Chapter – 6: Basic Accounting Ratios (Probability, Solvency, Liquidity and Turnover)||10 % – 15 %|
CA Foundation Accountancy Study Plan and Preparation strategy.
As we know Principle and practice of accountancy is one of the important subjects. A proper preparation strategy can help to score good marks in the examination.
Follow below some of our tips to score good marks in good marks in CA Foundation Accountancy papers.
- Keep consistency during your CA Foundation Accountancy preparation
- Solve mock test paper, revision test paper one month before the examination.
- Continuously focus on your CA Foundation Accounting principles.
- Make notes for your theory based question which will help you at the last moment.
- You can also check our CA Foundation Study plan or preparation strategy to know more about your preparation tips.
CA Foundation Accountancy- FAQ
Question No-1 How many marks question paper of CA Foundation Accountancy?
Answer- CA Foundation Accountancy paper is of 100 marks.
Question No-2 What is the paper pattern of CA Foundation Accounting?
Answers- CA Foundation principle and practice of accounting consists of both objective and subjective type question
Question No-3 Where to download CA Foundation principle and practice of accounting paper?
Answers- You can download CA Foundation principle and practice of accounting mock test, revision test paper from our page .