Table of Contents
Stop! Are you looking for Complete CA Final Fees 2023? Then you are on the right page. From this article, you will get to know the whole information about the CA Final Fees 2021 along with an overview, fees, dates, etc. To become eligible for CA Finals, students had to clear both the CA Foundation and CA Intermediate first. Then only candidates qualify for the CA Final examination.
Now, it’s time to talk in detail about Updated CA Final Fees 2023
CA Final Fees Overview 2023
To register for CA Final, students must log in with id and password on the ICAI website. Fill CA Final form and the amount mention on the website. CA Final exam will be conducted in November as the May examination had canceled due to pandemic.
Fill out all the details very carefully because you will not get a second chance to improve your mistakes. Later on, you can update the information. Check CA Final syllabus thoroughly from the website so that scope of making the mistakes can reduce. Go through the link to fill the CA Final Application form.
Complete Dates regarding CA Final Exam Fees 2023
|Availability of the Final Application Form||3rd Feb 2023|
|Last date to submit without late fee||24th Feb 2023|
|Form Correction||To be announced|
After the date of 3rd March 2023, the late fees will charge as Rs. 600/- So, the advice is to take care of dates and submit the CA Form as soon as possible.
To Eligible for CA Final Exam 2023, the Conditions are
As per the minimum eligibility criteria for CA Final Examination are that the candidates must have cleared the CA Foundation and CA intermediate first. There is no direct route to jump on CA Final exam. Marks criteria for eligibility are, in CA Intermediate, the candidate should pass at least 50% of marks and score a minimum of 40% marks in each subject for both the groups.
Also, Check CA Final exam Dates for May 2023 examination.
Details Required before paying the CA Examination fees 2023
Here is the list of details that are needed to fill the CA Application Form before paying exam fees are
- Name of the applicant
- Social Category of the applicant
- Scanned mark sheet of CA intermediate / IPCC exam
- Roll number of the applicant in CA intermediate / IPCC exam
- Mobile Number of the applicant
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Marks obtained by the applicant in intermediate / IPCC exam
- Address of the applicant
- Email Address of the applicant
- Name of the applicant’s parents
Also, Check the Complete CA Course Guide
Also, Check CMA Salary in India
Documents Require at the of CA Final Exam Fees 2023
Below is some information about documents that are essential for CA Exam fees 2021 that are
- Signature of the candidate
- Passport size photo of the candidate
- Duly attested mark sheets of CA IPCC / Intermediate exam 2021.
- Mark sheet of CA Foundation / CPT (not applicable to the direct entry route applicants)
- Attested Certificate of Special Category (SC / ST / OBC / PwD)
- Certificate of Nationality
Some of the above information can optional for candidates, so it’s better to work carefully.
Complete CA Final Registration Fees 2023 in India are
Total CA Final Course Fees
|Registration Fees||22000||Us $1000|
|Examination fees||1800/3300||$ 550|
|Practical training fees(7000+7500)||2000||14500|
CA Final 2023 Preparation Tips
Below are some tips that help you to clear the examination. Your burden will burst out for sure after reading these points. The best method is to follow a strict schedule for scoring well in the CA Final Exam.
- Make a proper time table: Before starting any study work, decide the time in which a particular question paper has to be completed. Try to accomplish the set goal of time and stick through to it till the time of examination.
- Check the amendments: While preparing yourself, check all the amendments properly and write them down quickly. Follow those changes and prepare accordingly as per those modifications.
- Stick to the syllabus: Refer to the syllabus provided by ICAI and follow regularly. Go through with all the important chapters and topics then make the preparation strategy according to it only.
- Decide the groups: Before continuing with the preparation, make blocks of study material and make sure which group has to opt first. Then further decide the next group and so on to prepare accordingly.
- Watch videos: Take reference from videos if any concept or topic is not clear to you, use Youtube, social media, and check the same case on the browser. Video reference is the best way to clear the problem by own without disturbing others.
- Revise: The main tip to remember is revision. Revising is essential for your memory because people usually can’t remember things at the time of examination. So, reread regularly to clear the concept properly.
Download the CA Final Paper with suggested Answers.
As we discussed above, CA Final is the last stage of examination. Fill the application form and CA Final registration fees to get rid of the fine that would charge after the last date of submission. Candidates can also check the CA Final full course guide for better understanding. Let’s discuss the points covered in the above article, an overview of CA Final fees, Dates, Eligibility criteria, Details, Documents, Preparation tips, etc.
I hope you find this article useful and share it with your friends pursuing the same field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the salary of a Chartered Accountant?
Ans: The salary of a Chartered Accountant is based on their experience, skills, and also depends on their job profiles.
Q2. What is a CA final registration fee?
Ans: The CA final registration fees 2023 is Rs. 22,000 for Indian students and the US $1000 for overseas students.
Q3. What is the complete CA final fee structure 2023?
Ans: The CA final fee structure for 2023 is mentioned above on this page.