In this article, Now students can see their TN 12th exam time table 2020, Admit card, Model papers, etc. Students are requested to focus on their studies as this is high time now. To check further details, stay tuned on the article. You can download the TN HSE Admit Card from the official website of the Tamil Nadu board.
Have you planned your future after the 12th class? I am here with the best future planning for students. I would recommend CA (Chartered Accountancy) for students with a great scope because, after the GST, the demand for Chartered Accountants increased by 200% in India. By clearing the most challenging exam, you can earn 5-8 lakhs per annum as a fresher.
Below are the details of the Tamil Nadu 12th time table 2020, Admit Card, and Model papers
Tamil Nadu 12th Exam Admit Card Date Released.
|TN HSE Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||20 Feb 2020 (Private|
4th week of Feb 2020 (Regular)
|Examination Dates||02 Mar – 24 Mar 2020|
TN 12th Exam Time Table 2020
Tamil Nadu 12th Exam Time Table 2020 had released. TN 12th Exam 2020 is going to start from March 02, 2020. If we talk about the new available schedule, the first exam is of Language-based. DGE (Directorate of Government Examinations) announces the exam dates on its official website- dge.tn.gov.in. To download the TN 12th Exam Time Table 2020, students can visit the Tamil Nadu board’s official website. Below, students can also check the preparation tips, model papers, and many more. So, scroll down the page to note down the necessary information now.
|TN HSE Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|TN 12th Public Exam Announced on||30 Sep 2019|
|First exam date||02 Mar 2020|
|Remaining Exam Dates||24 Mar 2020 04 Jun 2020|
Tamil Nadu 12th Time Table 2020 Remaining Papers Date
Education Minister Senkottayan has announced a new date for the pending papers. The latest dates have mentioned below:-
- Chemistry: 4 June 2020 (Morning)
- Accounting: 4 June 2020 (Morning)
- Geography: 4 June 2020 (Morning)
Tamil Nadu 12th Exam 2020 New Rule
There are some facilities provided by the state government of Tamil Nadu to the students who are appearing for the final exam in the center.
- Students can carry Face masks and Sanitisers with them inside the exam center.
- If students appear late in exams, then 30 minutes of Permission is granted by the Tamil Govt. for the class 12th exam.
- Outstanding transport facilities have provided students from Chennai, Kanchi, and Erode districts to reach the exam center conveniently.
Tamil Nadu 12th Question Papers 2020
Question papers or model papers are essential before the main exams because they help students practice, improve motivation, increase dedication, etc. It is the best way for the students to find an idea about the Tamil Nadu Board 12th main exam papers. Considering the survey, the examination authority says that the Tamil Nadu 12th Question Paper always helps the students a lot in their final exam preparation. There are mainly three kinds of questions that will ask in the Tamil Nadu 12th Board Final Examination.
Click on the link given below to download the PDF of Tamil Nadu 12th Question Papers
Tips To Prepare For TN 12th Exams Time Table 2020
How to prepare for the board examinations? How to score good marks in exams? There are some critical questions asked by the students on how to prepare for the board exams? How to score goods marks, etc. So, here I am with some of the preparation tips that will help students for the examination. Let’s check out in brief:
- A proper routine is essential before starting preparing for the exams. Tamil Nadu had already announced the details of the examination. So, it’s high time for the preparation or either start studying according to your daily routine.
- Before starting the course, check out the syllabus first carefully and note down all the subjects you will begin with.
- Clear the basic concept of the course while making the short rememberable notes, if possible. Notes are also important because when you write while studying, it makes better understanding.
- If you have the assigned notebooks, then go through that because the chances of questions coming in the examination arise.
- Practicing previous year question papers is an excellent method to understand the nature of questions. Start analyzing the weightage of each topic.
- Sleep is an essential part of the human body because it refreshes your mind and leads to success when you take proper rest. Do not take too much stress before the exams rather than take adequate sleep.
- Don’t forget to revise all the topics you have prepared before the exams in notes. I request you to take the revision two times before giving any exam.
Students are requested to make the time-table according to their course. Make proper notes of your study material that will help you later at the time of the Tamil Nadu 12th exams. Practice as much as you can to score higher marks in the examination. At last, I hope you liked the article and recommend others to take advantage of the TN 12th Exam Time Table 2020.
If you are confused to select the course after the 12th class, students are recommended to choose CA for better future planning. CA includes three stages that students have to complete are CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, and CA Final.