CA CPT

Last Days Tips To Clear CPT December 2018

Today we are going to share you the Last Days Tips to Clear CA CPT December 2018 Examination. Often it has seen that students even after a hard work of months could not clear CA CPT Entrance Exam. This does not mean that they have not prepared well, but actually there planning was not proper. Last days before the exams are very crucial because in such last days a student can examine himself and mould into the way ICAI is looking for. These last days are most crucial part of your preparation.

What is result in context of vsi

Important Link: CA CPT Application form and Last Dates

The students who are going to appear in CA CPT Dec 2018 Examination must complete their course till the end of Oct 2018 and start revision thereafter in the best possible manner. But revision is not enough. You have to take care of many things before or while appearing in the CPT December 2018 Examinations. Let’s Proceed and grasp some fantabulous tips to clear CPT December 2018 –

7 Tips to Clear CPT December 2018 Exam

#1 Mark the Tricky Questions

The first tip is that while revising the course, mark the questions which are tricky, doubtful and need to be revised before the exam. The reason for doing such is that you will not have to revise the whole course or practice all questions just before the exam. Go through these tricky questions as they need to be revised once more before the Exam.

#2 Learn the Shortcuts on Calculator

Everybody knows what is the role of speed in CA Exams. You will always find a lengthy paper which needs to be solved very smartly and as you already know that 12 digit calculator is allowed in CA Exams, so you are expected to use such smartly. Learn the use of keys which saves your time like M+, M-, GT etc.

#3 Divide the Questions into 3 Sections

ICAI is very smart and you have to more smart than ICAI. 70% of CA CPT papers covers the questions which can be easily solved in 20-30 seconds while the remaining 30% paper consumes more than one minute in each question. Hence, the first thing you need to do is, divide the paper into three sections where the 70% part covers the questions which can be solved in few seconds, 20% part will consume one minute or more and rest 10% is designed in such a manner where you can be stuck and lose your marks.

So, the very first thing you need to do is separate the questions in above given three sections but before that practice such at home in the ICAI Model Test Papers.

#4 Solve the Questions which Consume Less Time First

After dividing the paper into three sections, start with the questions which consumes less time and if you found any question which couldn’t get solve in single attempt then skip it and move ahead. Return back to such questions after completing the paper.

#5 Don’t Wait to Fill the OMR Sheet in the End

Often students use to fill the OMR sheet in last minutes after completing the paper. But we advised you not to do such. If you try to fill the OMR in last moments and time is not enough then invigilator can snatch your copy and you can lose a good score.

What is result in context of vsi

Hence, fill your OMR sheet with the paper only like after solving 10-20 questions, try to mention them in the OMR sheet.

#6 Fill the OMR Sheet Carefully

Filling OMR sheet at the last moment is hilarious. Many times students in hurry forget the sequence in the OMR sheet and this results in a big mistake. All of your further questions will go wrong.

For example –  If you skipped Q No. 5 in Paper but forget to skip such in your answer sheet i.e. OMR sheet. This will make all your further questions go wrong. So, separate time to fill the OMR sheet along with the paper only.

#7 Go through the Mock Test Papers

Practice makes a man perfect. Practicing Mock Test Papers is the most crucial part of clearing CA Exams. When you are done with your syllabus, start practicing the Model Test Papers given by ICAI. It will help you to know the pattern of questions ICAI ask in the examination, maintaining your speed and how to answer them. Study Material and Mock Test papers play a vital role in preparing you mentally for the paper pattern and type of questions. 

These are some of the last day tips before CA CPT December 2018 Examination. Hope you found this helpful.

Download Your CPT Admit Card from here.

All the Best……

You Might Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>