CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2020 will help you in better exam preparation. The economics syllabus is very vast, and there are many possibilities in the questions that can come in the exam. You may find it confusing, which is why CBSE releases the sample papers and marking scheme every year.
The sample question papers of CBSE are a similar version of the actual Board exam. Solving them will help you know the pattern of questions in the upcoming exams. When you have a better understanding of the question papers, you will feel more at ease while giving your board exams.
CA Wizard brings you the CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers with solutions and marking schemes for the upcoming exams. Download the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Economics PDF available for download in this article. For more practice and to get important questions of Economics Class 12 syllabus, check the previous year’s question papers and other sample papers.
You can get all the important study material, resources, and updates for CBSE class 12th exams on CA Wizard. We share the latest syllabus of Commerce subjects. We also help commerce field students gain all the latest information on the Best Course after 12th, i.e., Chartered Accountancy.
From where to download CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2020 with Solutions?
CBSE Board releases a set of sample papers every year. The CBSE sample papers are based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern. However, your priority should be the latest sample papers, which are made on the 30% reduced syllabus of Economics. Below are the download links of CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers of the past few years for you. You should also download the CBSE Class 12 Economics marking scheme and solutions of the sample papers to verify your answers.
From where to download solved CBSE Class 12 Economics Question Paper 2020?
Use the links given below to download all the sets of CBSE Class 12 Economics Question Paper 2020. The answer keys of the papers given by CBSE is also available in PDF formats. You can download the solution files based on your study medium (English/Hindi).
- Get the latest syllabus and marks weightage before starting your preparation.
- Make a timeline for your studies and start implementing it.
- Do regular revisions of all the topics that you have covered.
- Try to understand the meaning and concepts instead of cramming up everything, as it won’t help you because you won’t retain much of it in the exams.
- Solve CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers and previous year question papers. Use sheets that are similar to the CBSE answer copies. You will get used to writing answers on a horizontal sheet and know how to use the space in the final board exams appropriately.
- Improve your concentration level to stay focussed while writing your exams. Keep a Class 12 CBSE Exam Date Sheet.
- Follow the general instructions given in the question paper while writing your answers. The time allotted, the number of questions, word limit, and marks are mentioned in the guidelines.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers FAQs
Q1. What is the blueprint of the CBSE Class 12 Economics Question Paper?
Ans. The complete blueprint of the Economics syllabus is available on CA Wizard.
Q2. What will be the level of CBSE Class 12 Economics Exam 2020-21?
Ans. The CBSE exam will be of moderate level.
Q3. How can I get the solved CBSE Class 12 Economics Previous Year Question Papers?
Ans. All the CBSE previous year question papers with solutions are available on CA Wizard.
Q4. Which are the best books for Class 12 Economics in CBSE?
Ans. You should study from the NCERT books for the CBSE class 12 exams. NCERT books are enough for CBSE exam preparation.
Q5. How to get the important questions of CBSE Class 12 Economics?
Ans. You can find important questions for Economics in the CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers and Previous Year Question Papers.