Covid-19 Notification- With the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, ICAI has taken some of the measure and made some changes in the CA IPCC July 2020 Examination ( Earlier May 2020) . The decision was taken for the protection of the students and the strong policy issue by the government. ICAI has published the new updated dates of CA IPCC July 2020 Examination along with the Correction window. You will find all the latest information regarding the IPCC Covid-19 Updates below in this article.
As ICAI releases the application form just after the declaration of CA IPCC Result. Here is the Complete Procedure for submission of the CA IPCC Application form for July 2020 ( May 2020 ) is explained thoroughly in this blog. CA IPCC exams are conducted twice in a year , month of July (Earlier May) and November by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
ICAI has released the date for the submission of the Exam Application form by releasing a notification. The candidates can apply for the form from 5th February 2020 to 27th February 2020.
Candidates might also submit CA IPCC Exam Application Form for July 2020 attempt after the due date by making the payment of late fees up to 4th March 2020.
With the same notification, ICAI has also released the date sheet for IPCC Examination.
On this page, we are providing you the link which will land you directly on the ICAI official page from where you can apply for July 2020 (Earlier May 2020) CA IPCC Exams. Also, here you will get the procedure of how to fill the CA IPCC application form.
ICAI gives you liberty either to apply for a single group or both groups as per your preparation. Let’s check it.
ICAI CA IPCC Covid-19 Updates and Postponed 2020.
Below are all the latest COVID-19 updates issued by the ICAI for May 2020 Examination.
CA OPT-OUT Update 2020.
CA Postponed of Reopening of Correction window update 2020.
Important Dates for CA IPCC Exam /Application Form July 2020 (Updated).
Below are all the important dates of ICAI CA IPCC Examination/Application Form 2020.
|CA IPCC Events||Important Dates|
|Opening of Online Examination form Window||5th February 2020|
|Last date for submission of online examination form (without late fees)||27th February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Examination Form (with late fees of Rs 600/- or US$ 10)||4th March 2020|
|The opening of Correction Window – I||7th June 2020|
|The closing of Correction Window – II||9th June 2020|
|CA IPCC July 2020 Exam Group I||30th July, 2nd August, 4th August, 6th August 2020|
|CA IPCC July 2020 Exam Group II||8th August, 10th August, 13th August 2020|
GET THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE ARTICLES.
Required Documents for CA IPCC Exam Form/Application Form (July 2020 Updated)
Students who are going to appear for the CA IPCC/Intermediate July 2020 Examination (Earlier May 2020) require the below document at the time of filling the CA IPCC Application Form.
Students are required to keep a copy of the below documents.
- Soft Copy of Document of Registration Form
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Scanned Signature
- Mastercard/ Debit/Credit Card/Visa/Maestro Card/etc
CA IPCC Examination/Application Form May 2020 (Updated July 2020)
The only way for the submission of the CA IPCC Exam Application form for the July 2020 ( Earlier May 2020) attempt is from the ICAI official portal only. No physical application is allowed for the application of CA IPCC Exams for July 2020. However, for submitting the online IPCC exam application form, you have to register first on the ICAI portal. Then only, you can make an online application.
Procedure to Fill the CA IPCC/Intermediate Exam Form for July 2020.
How to Register on the ICAI Portal for CA IPCC Exam Form-
- Candidates already registered on the ICAI portal can directly make the application by login into their account. But unregistered candidates have to register first from the “Register Now” button.
- In order to complete your basic registration, you have to submit your Email ID and Mobile Number. In case your details are getting matched with the ICAI records, you will get facilitated by Provisional Registration.
- Once your basic registration gets completed, all your registration details and the verification code will be sent to you on the above-mentioned Email and SMS.
- If the registration is not yet completed, you have to complete your profile which can be referred to as the second step of registration. Here you have to fill the other credentials asking in the form comprising of Address, Name of the city, country, state, etc. Save the details by clicking on the “Save Details” Button.
- Now, you are eligible to apply for CA IPCC May 2020 Exams.
How to Apply on the ICAI Portal –
- Click here www.icaiexam.icai.org
- You are a registered user now. Hence, you need to submit your Login ID and password to login to your account.
- Fill your Application form for CA IPCC May 2020 Exams carefully and students who are pursuing this course through the Direct Entry Route also need to upload a scanned copy of the Declaration of Service.
- “Save and Preview” your form once you have verified all the details. Click the Final Submit button only when you have completely verified it.
- Make the payment of Examination fees by clicking on the “Make Payment” button. Your form is deemed to be submitted when your payment is successful and the system has successfully generated a pdf.
- After the successful completion of payment, the system will automatically generate a PDF. Click on “Download PDF” and keep its print for further reference.
CA IPCC Exam Application Form Fees of May 2020
ICAI has facilitated that you can make the payment of Exam application fees by VISA / MASTERCARD or Credit or Debit Card. The candidates shall bring to their notice that late fees will be applicable if the application is submitted after the last date.
|For Indian Centers||Amount|
|Single Group||Rs 1500/-|
|Both Group||Rs 2700/-|
|Single Group||US $ 325|
|Both Group||US $ 500|
|For Kathmandu Centres|
|Single Group||INR 2200|
|Both Group||INR 3400|
Late fees for submission of IPCC application form after the last date –
|Domestic and Kathmandu Centres||Rs 600/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 10/-|
CA IPCC Examination Centres 2020.
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India Conducts its Chartered Accountant examination all across various cities of India. Along with the 209 Indian cities ICAI also conducts examination five cities outside India.
- Abu Dhabi
Refund Policy of CA IPCC Exam Form July 2020.
Students who once submit the fees are not eligible for the refund policy, as per the guidelines issued by the ICAI. The Below option will be considered-
- Multiple payment
- Failure in electronic,
- Lost transaction
- If multiple payments are made it will be refunded within the 30 days.
Students are advised to send mail on intermediate_examhelpline@icai.In for any details regarding the refund policy.
CA IPCC Exam Form- No Photo or Signature on Application Form
In some of the cases it has seen that while downloading the CA IPCC Examination Form they don’t have their photo or signature.
In this case students are advised to take a printout of their application form and paste photograph along with the signature and send it to the postal address of ICAI after attested it from the member of ICAI or a Chartered Accountant.
Below is the postal address of ICAI.
The Additional Secretary of Exams
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
ICAI CA IPCC/Intermediate July 2020 Exam Correction Window 2020
ICAI opens the correction window 15th days before the starting of Examination. Appearing students who have committed any in their application form or want to change their Examination centre, can rectify the error through the correction window. Students can make changes in their CA IPCC July 2020 Exam Centre, Group or Medium through the correction window.
ICAI has closed the facility of Correction window II, students are given only one chance to rectify their mistake through the correction window I.
ICAI wont charge for the correction window I.
Below is the latest notification issue by the ICAI regarding the CA IPCC Correction window.
ICAI CA IPCC/Intermediate Exam Timings July 2020
|CA IPCC Examination Centres||CA IPCC Examination Timings|
|Indian Centres||2.00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat Centre||12:30 PM to 03:30 PM|
|Doha Centre||11:30 AM to 2:30 PM|
|Kathmandu centre||2:15 PM to 5:15 PM|
CA IPCC July 2020 Date Sheet
|Paper 1: Accounting||Group I||30th July 2020||Thursday|
|Paper 2: Corporate Laws and Other Laws||2nd August 2020||Sunday|
|Paper 3: Cost Accounting & Financial Management||4th August 2020||Tuesday|
|Paper 4: Taxation||6th August 2020||Thursday|
|Paper 5: Advanced Accounting||Group II||8th August 2020||Saturday|
|Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance||10th August 2020||Monday|
|Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management||13th August 2020||Thursday|
CA IPCC Exam Form July 2020 Frequently Asked Question?
Question No-1 What are updated dates of CA IPCC July 2020 Examination?
Answers- Due to covid-19, ICAI has postponed their CA IPCC May 2020 Examination. CA IPCC July 2020 Exam Group I dates are 30th July, 2nd August, 4th August and 6th August. On the other side CA IPCC group II Exam will start from 8th, 10th, 13th August.
Question No-2 What are the latest updates issued by the CA IPCC July 2020 Examination?
Answer- The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India has made some of the changes in the dates of the correction window I along with the CA IPCC July 2020 Examination. For More Information Visit the official website of ICAI.
Question No-3 When will CA IPCC/Intermediate Admit is going to be issued by the ICAI?
Answers- As of Now, ICAI has not issue any dates regarding CA IPCC July 2020 Admit.