CBSE Class 11 Economics Syllabus 2021-22 contains all connected chapters of the subjects of this Academic year. VSI International School outfits you with the latest CBSE Class 11 Economics Syllabus. Monetary issues are the human science that focuses on the creation, transport, and usage of work and items. Understudies can download the CBSE Syllabus for class 11 in PDF. The instructive program for March 2021 tests is arranged by CBSE, New Delhi as indicated by NCERT perusing material for the gathering 2021-22.
Statistics for Economics the students are relied upon to gain abilities in the assortment, association, and show of quantitative and subjective data relating to different basic financial viewpoints efficiently. It additionally plans to give some essential factual devices to investigate, and decipher any monetary data and draw suitable derivations. In this cycle, the students are additionally expected to comprehend the conduct of different financial information.
Unit 1: Introduction (07 Periods)
What is Economics?
It means, extension, capacities, and significance of measurements in Economics
Unit 2: Collection, Organization, and Presentation of information (27 Periods)
Assortment of information – wellsprings of information – essential and optional; how fundamental information is gathered, with ideas of Sampling; Sampling and Non-Sampling blunders; strategies for gathering information; some significant wellsprings of auxiliary information: Census of India and National Sample Survey Organization.
Association of Data: Meaning and sorts of factors; Frequency Distribution.
Show of Data: Tabular Presentation and Diagrammatic
Presentation of Data:
- 1. Mathematical structures (bar outlines and pie graphs),
- 2. Recurrence charts (Histogram, Polygon, and Ogive) and
- 3. Math line diagrams (time series chart).
Unit 3: Statistical Tools and Interpretation (66 Periods)
(For every one of the mathematical issues and arrangements, the proper monetary translation might have endeavoured. This implies the understudies need to take care of the issues and give a translation to the outcomes inferred.)
Proportions of Central Tendency-mean (straightforward and weighted), middle, and mode.
Proportions of Dispersion – outright scattering (range, quartile deviation, mean deviation, and standard deviation); relative scattering (co-effective of reach, coefficient of quartile-deviation, co-productive of mean deviation, co-proficient of variety); Lorenz Curve: Meaning, development, and its application. Relationship – which means, and properties, disperse chart; Measures of connection – Karl Pearson’s strategy (two factors ungrouped information) Spearman’s position relationship.
Prologue to Index Numbers – which means, types – discount value list, purchaser value list and record of modern creation, employments of list numbers; Inflation and file numbers.
Part B: Introductory Microeconomics
Unit 4: Introduction (8 Periods)
It means of Microeconomics and Macroeconomics; positive and regularizing financial aspects
What is an economy? Focal issues of an economy: what, how, and for whom to deliver; ideas of creation plausibility outskirts and opportunity cost.
Unit 5: Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand (32 Periods)
Customer’s harmony – which means of utility, negligible utility, the law of lessening minimal utility, states of buyer’s balance utilizing minor utility examination.
Impassion bend investigation of buyer’s balance the customer’s financial plan (financial plan set and spending plan line), inclinations of the purchaser (lack of interest bend, aloofness guide), and states of shopper’s harmony.
Request, market interest, determinants of interest, request plan, request bend, and its incline, development along and changes in the interest bend; value versatility of interest – factors influencing value flexibility of interest; estimation of value versatility of interest – rate change technique.
Unit 6: Producer Behavior and Supply (32 Periods)
It means of Production Function – Short-Run and Long-Run
All out Product, Average Product, and Marginal Product. Gets back to a Factor
Cost: Short run costs – complete expense, all-out fixed expense, absolute factor cost; Average expense; Average fixed expense, a normal variable expense, and minor expense meaning and their connections.
Income – aggregate, normal and negligible income – which means and their relationship.
Maker’s harmony importance and its conditions as far as peripheral income minor expense. Supply, market supply, determinants of supply, supply plan, supply bend and its incline, developments along and changes in the inventory bend, value versatility of supply; estimation of value flexibility of supply – rate change strategy.
Unit 7: Forms of Market and Price Determination under Perfect Competition with straightforward applications. (28 Periods)
Wonderful contest – Features; Determination of market harmony and impacts of movements popular and supply.
Other Market Forms – syndication, monopolistic contest, oligopoly – their importance and provisions.
Basic Applications of Demand and Supply: Price roof, value floor.
Part C: Project in Economics (20 Periods)
Rules as given in class XI educational plan
Suggested Question Paper Performa
Economics (Code No. 030)
Class XI (2021-22)
March 2022 Examination
Duration: 3 hrs.
|N||Typology of Questions||Objective Type/ MCQ 1 Mark||Short Answer I 3 Marks||Short Answer II 4 Marks||Long Answer 6 Marks||Marks|
|1||Remembering: Solve issues to new circumstances by applying procured information, realities, strategies, and rules in an unexpected way.||5||1||2||1||22|
|2||Understanding: Demonstrate comprehension of realities and thoughts by getting sorted out, contrasting, deciphering, deciphering, giving depictions, and expressing principal thoughts.||5||1||2||1||22|
|3||Applying: Solve issues to new circumstances by applying procured information, realities, strategies, and rules in an unexpected way.||5||1||1||1||18|
|4||Dissecting and Evaluating: Examine and break data into parts by distinguishing intentions or causes. Make inductions and discover proof to help speculations. Introduce and shield sentiments by making decisions about data, the legitimacy of thoughts, or the nature of work dependent on a bunch of models.|
There will be Internal Choices in questions of 1 mark, 3 marks, 4 marks, and 6 marks in both sections (A & B). In all, a total of 8 internal choices.
Guidelines for Project Work in Economics (Class XI)
- The goals of the undertaking work are to empower students to:
- Test further into hypothetical ideas learned in classes and XI
- Dissect and assess certifiable financial situations utilizing hypothetical builds and contentions
- Show the learning of financial hypothesis
- Follow up parts of financial matters in which students have an interest
- Foster the relational abilities to contend intelligently
- The assumptions for the venture work are that:
- Students will finish just ONE venture in every scholastic meeting
- The undertaking ought to be of 3,500-4,000 words (barring outlines and diagrams), ideally manually written
- It will be an autonomous, self-coordinated piece of study
- The Job of the Instructor: The educator assumes a basic part in fostering the thinking abilities of the students. An educator has to:
- Assist every student with choosing the theme dependent on as of late distributed concentrates from the news media, government arrangements, RBI notice, NITI Aayog reports, IMF/World Bank reports, and so forth, after definite conversations and consultations of the subject.
- Assume the part of a facilitator and chief to screen the venture work of the student through intermittent conversations.
- Guide the examination work as far as hotspots for the significant information.
- Instruct students about literary theft and the significance of citing the wellspring of the data to guarantee the legitimacy of exploration work.
- Ø Set up the student for the introduction of the undertaking work.
- Organize a show of the venture record.
With this descriptive Syllabus for the CBSE class 11 Economics subject, you will gather excellent marks from any school or college if you follow the guidelines and principles described in the article. Do not bother with your career prospects CAwizard is there to study and learn more even after passing the Class 11 & 12 examinations.