Now that theCBSE class 12 board exam resultsare out, what will be your next step! You even might get confused and must be thinking a lot about how to build your career.
As soon as, the Central Board of Secondary Education releases the CBSE class 12th board results, students need to check their results. The CBSE result comprises students’ names, roll numbers, date-of-birth, marks obtained in all the subjects, grades, etc. All the students need to collect their mark sheets from their respective schools a few weeks after the declaration of the result; the online available result will be provisional.
After CBSE declares class 12th result, and the results are not satisfying, then students can apply for a re-evaluation process from the official website. Some students fail to clear the CBSE class 12 exam, then they can even apply for the compartment exam. Also, students with good grades, after the declaration of the result, must start planning for their future career options.
Therefore, this article will help students to know how to check the results, what they can do after the 12th results. This article will also help you to know how to apply for re-evaluation and compartment process. CA Wizard is an online free education portal that provides students with lots of informational articles. Therefore, to read more such informative articles, visitCA Wizard.
Steps to Check the CBSE Class 12 Board Results
There are many ways to check the CBSE results. The different ways are as follows.
- CBSE official website
- Through Google
- Through Umang App
At the time of checking the result, students are required to enter their Roll number, school number, and center number of class 12th examinations, which is mentioned on yourclass 12th admit card.
Check 12th Results from CBSE Official Website
Students can check the results from theofficial websiteby following the given steps:
- The first step to check your CBSE class 12th result click on any of the above 3 links.
- After clicking the link, it will redirect you to a login page where you will have to put your CBSE Class 12th Examination Detail.
- You have to fill in your roll number, Centre no, school no. and click submit.
- Once you submit your required details required for the CBSE result, the result will appear on the screen. Check your result and you can also download it in a pdf format.
Steps to Check the Result from Google
Due to the high traffic, CBSE official website gets crashed. CBSE has now provided the facility of checking results directly on Google. This feature was earlier launched only for JEE mains exam results but now CBSE has launched it for the students of class 10th and 12th as well. This will save a lot of time and effort for the students to check their 12th results. Steps to check results through Google are as follows:
- Open your browser and type google.com.
- Type “CBSE 12th results” in the google search bar.
- A login window will appear asking for your credentials.
- Proceed to fill school no., roll no., center no. in the required fields and click on submit.
- After submitting, you can see your result. Check and download it in pdf format.
Check Your Result Through UMANG
UMANG stands for Unified Mobile Application for New-age governance. This app provides the results online. This app is easy to use and is user-friendly. Therefore, to check the 12th results from the UMANG follow the given steps:
- Download the UMANG app on your Android, Apple, Windows smartphone.
- Once the app is downloaded, register yourself in the app.
- Enter your roll no. to get your CBSE Class 12 Result.
- After entering the correct details and submitting it, your result will appear. You can also download the result through this app in PDF format.
Get Your 12th Results Via SMS/IVRS
Students facing difficulties in their internet connection then they can check their results via SMS or IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System).
- If you are a resident of Delhi, then dial – 2430099.
- If you are a non-resident of Delhi, then dial – 011-2430099.
- Firstly, open the messaging tab on your mobile phone.
- Now type a message : class <r.no> <school no.> <centre no.> correctly.
- Finally, send the message to mobile number: +917738299899.
Re-Evaluation and Compartment Exam
All students who are not satisfied with their marks or they cannot clear their board exams, those students can apply for the Re-evaluation or the Compartment Exam.
Re-Evaluation:If students have scored lesser than expected then they can apply for the Re-evaluation of papers. Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- per subject if they apply for verification of marks after the declaration of Class 12th Result of CBSE. They may deposit fees via credit/debit card or e-challan. Fees will not be accepted in an offline mode like postal order, Demand Draft, money order, etc. Students can check the status of verification on the website of CBSE. CBSE provides only 1 chance for the verification of marks. Also submitting incomplete forms or wrong information in the form will not be accepted.
Compartment Exam:If students fail to clear any of thesubjectsfrom their 12th board exams, then CBSE gives a second chance to those students. CBSE allows 4 attempts to clear a paper.
What After CBSE Class 12 Results Declared
Once the CBSE 12th results are declared, students can start working on the following:
- Look for a Perfect Career Option
What to do after class 12th board exams is a very crucial thing for students to decide. Therefore, after the declaration of the result, students can find out what career option they must go for.
- Prepare for an Entrance Exams
Once the class 12th result is declared, students can prepare for the entrance exams like Chartered Accountant, JEE, IIT, IAS, etc. This will help students to land up in their dream profession.
- Learn New Skills
Once students have decided on their career path, then they can learn the skills required for the same. For example, computer engineering students can take up coding classes. This will help students to take them one step ahead for the course they opted for.
- Start A Professional Career
Students can start their professional careers soon after they clear their CBSE class 12th board exams. A diploma or certificate is required to take up some private jobs. While for the public sector, there are vacancies for the departments such as defense, banking, railways, etc. for students who graduated from high school.
Take Away of the Blog
In conclusion, after the declaration of the CBSE class 12th result, students must look forward to work on their career options. Soon, thedate sheet of Class 12th will be released and students will try to excel in the results. But what to do after the 12th results.?
Hope this article has helped to solve the query of “what after the CBSE class 12 results declared”. We hope you have received all the information regarding the same. For more updates, you can visit CA Wizard.