Friends Chartered Accountancy is not an easy course. It is considered as one of the toughest course in the world. The only way to success is your hard work, your dedication, your focus. The first step in this course is CA Foundation which is newly introduced by the Institute of Chartered Accountants. By clearing this exam you will be a part of this reputed course.
Student Inquiry Form
It depends on your friends what you define as last minute. You can’t perform well in your exams until you revise the things. DON’T WAIT FOR THE OPPORTUNITY FRIENDS. CREATE IT.
We are giving you the seven quick tips and strategy to follow during your exams.
- The first thing I want to convey is please don’t get nervous. It has seen many times even after a lot and lot of preparation students don’t get cleared because they get nervous in the exam. Please don’t let it happen to you. Be cool and give your paper.
- The second thing is that do not go for any new topic. Revise all the topics thoroughly which you have studied. New topics at the last can let you in stress and depression.
- It is not easy to cover the entire ca foundation syllabus in a single day. So, always prepare with your own short handwritten notes through which you can cover the whole syllabus. And also we suggest you to be selective. Try to cover the topics first which have more weightage.
- Don’t stick to a single topic. Sometimes it happens with all of us that a problem is not getting solve or we are not understanding the problem in a right direction. Please don’t waste so much time on that and move ahead.
- Prefer to do the theory subjects in the morning because your mind is fresh in the morning and definitely it helps in learning thing in a more efficient manner and not only that it helps in retaining them more effectively.
- Manage your time properly, distribute it to all subjects. Take proper Sleep at least for 6 hours and have a healthy diet.
- Do not study regularly means regular 3-4 hours. Take surely 5-10 minutes break in between every 2-3 hours. This will help you in learning things more efficiently.
To Know About CA Foundation Eligibility Criteria and Registration Follow the Link
Do as much practice as you can. Cover the model papers provided by ICAI and last year papers. Don’t waste even a single minute. Time will never come back friends. IF YOU DON’T CARE FOR TIME, TIME WILL NOT CARE YOU.
Hope you find these Foundation Exam tips useful to Clear CA Foundation easily!