From this article, you can check the latest Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2020 and SAY/improvement exam time table. Class 12th is an important year of your academic life, so you should give more than 100% in achieving the best education and results.
While you are in class 12th, you should also plan for your higher studies, so we have shared some important tips for you at the end of this article.
Kerala Plus Two Exams Time Table 2020 Important dates
|Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2020||10 Mar 2020 – 26 Mar 2020|
|Rescheduled Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2020||26 May 2020 – 30 May 2020|
|Improvement Exam Time Table||22 Sep 2020 – 26 Sep 2020|
Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2020
How to download the PDF of Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2020?
The Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2020 is available on the official website. You can follow these steps to download the time table.
Step 1. Visit dhsekerala.gov.in website.
Step 2. In the notification/circulars section, find the Kerala Plus Two Timetable.
Step 3. Now download the PDF file.
Rescheduled Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2020
Due to the lockdown this year, the exams from 23 Mar to 26 Mar were rescheduled in May.
|Date||Name of the subject|
|27 May 2020||Biology, Geology, Sanskrit Sastra, Electronics, Communicative English, Statistics, Part III Languages|
|28 May 2020||Business Studies, Psychology, Electronic Service Technology (Old), Electronic Systems|
|29 May 2020||History, Islamic History & Culture, Computer Application, Home Science, Computer Science|
|30 May 2020||Mathematics, Political Science, Journalism|
Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2020
|10 Mar 2020||Tue||Part II Languages Computer Information Technology (OLD) Computer ScienceInformation Technology|
|11 Mar 2020||Wed||Part I English|
|16 Mar 2020||Mon||Chemistry Gandhian Studies Anthropology|
|17 Mar 2020||Tue||Economics|
|18 Mar 2020||Wed||Physics Philosophy English Literature Sociology|
|19 Mar 2020||Thu||MusicAccountancy Geography Social Work Sanskrit Sahitya|
|23 Mar 2020||Mon||Mathematics Political Science Journalism|
|24 Mar 2020||Tue||Business Studies Psychology Electronic Service Technology (OLD) Electronic Systems|
|25 Mar 2020||Wed||History Islamic History & Culture Computer Application Home Science Computer Science|
|26 Mar 2020||Thu||Biology Geology Sanskrit Sastra Electronics Communicative English Statistics Part III Languages|
Arts Subject Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2020
|10 Mar 2020||Tue||Part II Languages|
|11 Mar 2020||Wed||Part I English|
|16 Mar 2020||Mon||Subsidiary|
|17 Mar 2020||Tue||Aesthetic|
|19 Mar 2020||Thu||Sanskrit|
|24 Mar 2020||Tue||Main|
|26 Mar 2020||Thu||Literature|
Kerala Plus Two SAY/Improvement Exams 2020
Students can appear in the SAY/Improvement exams if they were absent in the main exams, have failed in one or two papers, or if they wish to improve their marks in the Kerala Plus Two Results. You have to fill a form to appear in these exams. The forms can be collected from the school. Also, deposit the application fee with the form.
For SAY Exam: Rs. 150 per subject
For improvement exam: Rs. 500 per subject
For Practical Exam: Rs. 25 per subject
Fee for certificate: Rs. 40
SAY/Improvement Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table 2020
Forenoon: 9:30 am to 12:15 am
Afternoon: 2:00 pm to 4:45 pm
|Date||Subject Name (Forenoon shift)||Subject Name (Afternoon shift)|
|22 Sep 2020||Accountancy, History, Islamic History & Culture, Communicative English, Electronic Service Technology (Old), Electronic Systems||Physics, Geography, Music, Gandhian Studies, English Literature|
|23 Sep 2020||Economics, Journalism||Geology, Statistics, Computer Application, Home Science|
|24 Sep 2020||Business Studies, Sociology, Philosophy, Anthropology||Chemistry, Sanskrit Sastra, Political Science|
|25 Sep 2020||English (Part 1)||Part II Languages, Computer Information Technology (Old), Computer Science and Information Technology|
|26 Sep 2020||Mathematics, Part III languages, Psychology, Sanskrit Sahitya||Social work, Biology, Computer Science, Electronics|
SAY/Improvement Kerala Plus Two Exam Time Table (Arts) 2020
|22 Sep 2020||Tue||Forenoon||Sanskrit|
|23 Sep 2020||Wed||Forenoon||Main|
|23 Sep 2020||Wed||Afternoon||Subsidiary|
|24 Sep 2020||Thu||Forenoon||Literature|
|24 Sep 2020||Thu||Afternoon||Aesthetics|
|25 Sep 2020||Fri||Forenoon||Part I English|
|25 Sep 2020||Fri||Afternoon||Part II Languages|
Kerala Plus Two Admit Card 2020
After the Kerala Plus Two Admit Card is released on the official website, the school authorities can log in and download the admit cards. Students should contact their respective schools to get a hard copy of their Admit Cards.
Details on Admit Card:
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Name of the Candidate
- School Code and Name
- Center Code and Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Schedule of the Examination
- Important Instructions
- SIgnature of Board Authorities
After you receive your hall ticket/admit card, make sure all the details are correct. If you find any problems, contact your school teachers and authorities for a new admit card.
- Carry your Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket in every exam paper. It is an important document used for identity verification, so you must not miss it. Keep a copy of the original hall ticket so that you don’t have to panic if it’s torn or misplaced.
- Make a note of your belongings and check that you only have essential stationery items. Take extra care if they are working properly and sufficient for your exams.
- You should always reach the exam hall before time. Every minute is crucial as checking is done before you enter the exam hall, so you need to be there before time. If you don’t know the area and directions to reach the location, then make a trip a few days before the exam. It will save you time on exam day.
- Study the entire Kerala Plus Two Syllabus for all your subjects. Do not leave any topic for exam time. During the exam days, only do revisions and take rest.
- Practice numerical questions and increase your calculation speed.
- Solve Kerala Board Plus Two practice papers and previous year question papers before the exams. Write answers like you are giving your final test. Keep your writing clear throughout the papers and write complete answers in correct formats.
- Check the marking scheme to know about the exam pattern.
Planning for CA course after 12th
As the Kerala Plus Two Time Table has been released, that means you are near to completing your school education. By now, you must also have plans for your future career. If you haven’t decided anything yet or are waiting to complete the exams, then you should at least take a look at the available courses and keep some choices.
Start with looking at the most promising career options. Like the Chartered Accountancy course. Why are we saying CA is the best course for you? Because the CA course has the following special things:
- It gives you better opportunities in your career. You can choose to do government jobs or work in MNCs. After a few years of working in a job, you can also start your firm.
- You can earn a good income.
- After becoming a CA, you can easily relocate to a foreign country if you ever plan about it in the future. CA’s of India get good recognition and work opportunities on the international level.