West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education has released the WBCHSE Class 12 Exam Routine 2021 and the Admit Card on its official website. Some of the exams were also rescheduled to the pandemic situation. You can check the latest dates from this article. We have also shared essential tips which must follow for better results.
WBCHSE Class 12 Exam Highlights
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||WB Higher Secondary Exam|
WBCHSE Class 12 Exams Important Dates
|WBCHSE Class 12 Exam Routine 2021||March 12, 2021 – March 27, 2021|
|Canceled Exams||March 23, 2021 – March 27, 2021|
|WBCHSE Admit Card Release Date||March 3, 2021|
WBCHSE Class 12 Exam Routine 2021
|March 12, 2021||Thursday||Bengali (A), English (A), Hindi (A), Nepali (A), Urdu, Santhali, Odia, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi|
|March 14, 2021||Saturday||English (B), Bengali (B), Hindi (B), Nepali (B), Alternative English|
|March 16, 2021||Monday||Biological Science, Business Studies, Political Science|
|March 17, 2021||Tuesday||#Health Care, #Automobile, #Organised Retailing, #Security, #IT and ITDS -Vocational Subjects|
|March 18, 2021||Wednesday||Mathematics, Psychology, Anthropology, Agronomy, History|
|March 19, 2021||Thursday||Computer Science, Modern Computer Application, Environmental Studies, #Health & Physical Education, #Music, #Visual Arts|
|March 21, 2021||Saturday||Commercial Law and Preliminaries of Auditing, Philosophy, Sociology|
|March 23, 2021||Monday||Physics, Nutrition, Education, Accountancy|
|March 25, 2021||Wednesday||Chemistry, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic, French|
|March 27, 2021||Friday||Statistics, Geography, Costing and Taxation, Home Management and Family Resource Management|
How to download WBCHSE Class 12 Exam Routine 2021 PDF?
The WBCHSE exam routine is available on the official website. If you have difficulty finding it, then refer to the steps below:
- Open the www.wbchse.nic.in website.
- Scroll down and go to the ‘Students Corner’ in the right corner of the website.
- Now click on the ‘Routine’ option.
- Click on Higher Secondary Examination under Routine 2021.
- The WB HS Exam Routine PDF will open from where you can download it.
Rescheduled WBCHSE Class 12 Exam Routine 2021 (now canceled)
The WBCHSE canceled the exams to be held on March 23, 25, 27, due to the novel coronavirus outspread. The exams were then scheduled in July 2021. But due to the lockdown, July exams were also canceled.
|July 2, 2021||Physics Nutrition Education Accountancy|
|July 6, 2021||Chemistry Economics Journalism & Mass Communication Sanskrit Persian Arabic French|
|July 8, 2021||Statistics Geography Costing and Taxation Home Management & Family Resource Management|
How to get the WBCHSE Admit Card?
WBCHSE Admit Card Download option is only available to the school authorities. They can download the admit cards from the official website. Students need to contact their schools and get a hard copy of the WBCHSE Admit Card.
Students should make sure all the fields in the admit card are filled correctly. If there are spelling errors or wrong information, then students should report to their respective schools. A new admit card with correct details will be issued.
Details on admit card
- Name of the student
- Date of Birth
- School name
- Roll number
- Exam center name and address
- Exam center code
- Name of the subjects
- Subject codes
- Date and timing of exams
- Keep your WBCHSE Admit Card ready. It is compulsory to take your admit card in all exams. Without your admit card, you won’t get the entry in the exam hall.
- According to the WBCHSE Class 12 Exam Routine 2021, you get 3 hours and 15 minutes to complete your paper. The WB HS exam timings are from 10 am to 1:15 pm. Reach before time.
- Only keep required stationery items with you. Do not keep any other things.
Tips for Scoring Good Marks
Everyone wishes to get good WBCHSE Results, but it is only possible if you give your best efforts in the exam preparation. During your exam preparation, you must follow the below-given tips.
- Follow a study time table to cover the entire syllabus on time. Divide your syllabus into small targets.
- Keep a copy of the WBCHSE Class 12 Exam Routine 2021 to know how much time you have for your exams.
- Keep a check on the latest WBCHSE Syllabus and Marking Scheme of class 12.
- Practice previous year question papers for all the subjects you have selected.
- Focus on topics that are difficult for you or that have high marking weightage in the exams.
- Write your answers properly in the answer sheets. Clear and formatted answers get more marks. Even if you don’t know the complete answer, try the method or attempt the question. There is no negative marking. The examiner may give you marks if your answer is partially correct.
- Keep track of time while writing your answers. Don’t waste time on one question.
- During the question paper reading time, plan the sections you will cover and questions you will attempt.
Planning career after 12th
The WBCHSE Class 12 Exam Routine 2021 has been released, which means you have a few months left to prepare for class 12th exams. But that also means you have less time to decide a suitable course and career for yourself.
So to save your time, we are sharing some details about the best course after the 12th.
Chartered Accountancy Course
A door to abundant opportunities opens for students who clear CA exams every year in India.
CA Students who become a CA in India earn much higher salary packages than most graduates and postgraduates earn. CA is an esteemed career, giving you career scope on an international level.
A Chartered Accountant earns on an average of 5 to 8 lacs per annum as the starting package. Simultaneously, the top rankers of CA exams can earn up to 30 lacs from a job in a leading MNC. A CA with more than five years of experience can earn a higher income.
If you want to plan your business, you can open a CA Firm or do individual CA Practice. After the GST laws have come into practice, the demand for CAs is higher than before.
There are many more plus points of choosing CA as a career.
CA course offers you everything that you look for in a successful career. You only need to study well from a good CA Coaching Institute in India to become a successful Chartered Accountant.